Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures (40843 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Taeewo(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2016
brownsug:
Eyin okunrin sha, ewo tunni shio

Eyin Obinrin na lo fa, wahala yin po
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Taeewo(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2016
brownsug:
Eyin okunrin sha, ewo tunni shio

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by brownsug(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2016
I know u men will always support urselves
Taeewo:
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Babacele: 3:33am On May 17, 2016
Zoharariel:
Tunji Balogun fvcked up bigtime. Just for fame; you went ahead to marry a girl whose pvssy was ravaged, despoiled & devalued by Folly Coker & his gang, now you're left in limbo while she goes about her normal business of harlotry.

May Obatala deliver us from these heartless jezebels.
haba bros......nobody holy pass ooo but most folks blaming Tiwa ain't objective at all. nobody wants to view the whole stuff from her perspectives but only wanna blame her . don't forget that out of all the so called Cokers in the world,if it were true, she submitted her heart to Tblizz...what happened to that love nobody seems to care but are interested in throwing blames here n there....and I think it is an unfair insult you heaped on Tiwa up there...probably folks like you pushed Tblizz out of his happiness..
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by KweenSisan(f): 2:14pm On May 17, 2016
lovdoc:
The singer looks alluring in selfies she shared on Sunday.. Her face is perfection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFZMONYRO_3/?taken-by=tiwasavage

...you sure her face is perfection..oh well...
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by franklingud(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
@franklingud can u please respect her at least for d fact that she is a woman.GoTiwa dear
Did I insult her?
See me oo!! The makeup too much na!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Moana(f): 6:34am On May 23, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
my daughter will b absolute submissive, thats why most marriages of told crash. u shud advice Tiwa savage to improve on her submissiveness to her hubby, she Shud drop all her Ego, popularity and wealth. this is d only way she would enjoye her marriage …
okay i will tell her to give him more money for cocaine and hotel rooms undecided thats what submissive means in your dictionary anyway right?
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
Moana:
okay i will tell her to give him more money for cocaine and hotel rooms undecided thats what submissive means in your dictionary anyway right?
dont get it twitted gurl! that's reality!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Moana(f): 8:33am On May 25, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
dont get it twitted gurl! that's reality!
well if thats reality learn to deal with the reality of your wife leaving you if you do not know how to act like a husband. If you want a 1950s wife you marry a woman who grew up in the 50s. You cant have your cake and eat it too undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Kessyy2k4(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2016
Moana:
well if thats reality learn to deal with the reality of your wife leaving you if you do not know how to act like a husband. If you want a 1950s wife you marry a woman who grew up in the 50s. You cant have your cake and eat it too undecided
wow..... women alwaz justify their funny actions,. ur comparison cant fit-in here! a woman under d umbrella of "marriage" is respected wit high esteem where she find herself within the society! Ask me a question about how marriage work? despite all d ups & Down experiences

Answer....... = sacrifice ! sacrifice!! sacrifice!!!!!! women should be ready to do more sacrifice!

i believe u are clear now

thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Moana(f): 10:23am On May 25, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
wow..... women alwaz justify their funny actions,. ur comparison cant fit-in here! a woman under d umbrella of "marriage" is respected wit high esteem where she find herself within the society! Ask me a question about how marriage work? despite all d ups & Down experiences

Answer....... = sacrifice ! sacrifice!! sacrifice!!!!!! women should be ready to do more sacrifice!

i believe u are clear now

thanks
Why won't you save the sacrifice sacrifice sacrifice for your wife and leave every other woman alone. Go ahead and act like you have no sense and see how many ex-wives you will have. Simple!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by truth12(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2016
MAKE UP...
FILTERS...

BORINGGGGGGG!!!

WELL THATS WHAT BEING A CELEB'S ALL BOUT. DOPE ANYWAYS!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2016
Moana:
Why won't you save the sacrifice sacrifice sacrifice for your wife and leave every other woman alone. Go ahead and act like you have no sense and see how many ex-wives you will have. Simple!
that is the problem, they always want to dominate in decision making, when they have little Change in their pocket!
BTW,its seems u Support more women as Ex-wife rather discouraging that!

Bottom line....can u manage the experience of being an Ex-wife to someone? yes/No
if No, how will u prevent that happening in d 1st place?

u see, preventions is all a advice for women, both side have their own short comings, but women needs to sacrifice more!
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Moana(f): 6:06am On May 26, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
that is the problem, they always want to dominate in decision making, when they have little Change in their pocket!
BTW,its seems u Support more women as Ex-wife rather discouraging that!

Bottom line....can u manage the experience of being an Ex-wife to someone? yes/No
if No, how will u prevent that happening in d 1st place?

u see, preventions is all a advice for women, both side have their own short comings, but women needs to sacrifice more!

Any woman who marries a man with your mentality is better off a ex-wife anyday anytime, thats a fact! Someone lied to you that you are God's only gift to women, newflash you are not!

Why will i encourage any woman to stay in an abusive relationship, when i know i wouldn't do it myself? undecided

If you mother stayed in an abusive marriage because she knew she would not be able to take care of herself without her husband, then that was her choice and no one should be forced to do the same.

If you want a 1950s wife, there are many of your mother's mates that are widows that you can marry from, that are willing to sacrifice more for you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Stunning Pictures by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
Moana:
Any woman who marries a man with your mentality is better off a ex-wife anyday anytime, thats a fact! Someone lied to you that you are God's only gift to women, newflash you are not!

Why will i encourage any woman to stay in an abusive relationship, when i know i wouldn't do it myself? undecided

If you mother stayed in an abusive marriage because she knew she would not be able to take care of herself without her husband, then that was her choice and no one should be forced to do the same.

If you want a 1950s wife, there are many of your mother's mates that are widows that you can marry from, that are willing to sacrifice more for you.

from ur opinion at d beginning of this conversations, it clearly shows that u are from a broken home!grin, no wonder u are always advocating for Ex-wife! my advice, dont follow d foot step of ur mother, wise up girl, ur life will b happy if u let ur husband all ur pride and ego! ur case b like .....
divorcée looking for more members!grin

that will nt work! my Nigeria girls disagree wit ur view , they are ready to stay in their marriage and b submissive to the brime!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later / Onyii Alex Slays In Tight Outfit, Zubby Michael Reacts / Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.