Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong (366 Views)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Governor Simon Lalong Buys Fuel From ‘Black Market’ Dealer / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong by NaijaCuzin: 7:32am On May 16, 2016
Plateau State governor, Mr Simon Lalong has said that the priority of his administration is to provide good governance to the people of the state. Against this background he said he has cleared the 13 months backlog of salaries owed workers by the previous administrations in 10 months.

The governor gave the clarification during this year’s annual Kiim Tehi Festival at Tunkus in Mikang local government area of the state.

Represented by the commissioner for Lands, Survey and Town Planning, Barrister Festus Fuanter, Governor Lalong said the kind of mess his administration inherited would require extra hard work to clean up.

According to him, as soon as things take shape, the people would be happy with the administration and they will not regret voting for him.

“We inherited 13 months back log of salary arrears but within 10 months, we were able to cleared the back log,” he said, and assured that payment of workers’ salaries would be given priority in his administration.

He solicited the cooperation of all in the state to enable his administration surmount the problems inherited from the last administration.

Meanwhile the management chairman of Mikang LGA, Mr. Vuelgap Ezekiel Pabuet commended Governor Lalong for tackling insecurity headlong through dialogue and consultation with relevant interest groups, associations, traditional rulers, and politicians as a result the state is now enjoying relative peace.

He said: “I have held tenaciously to the five pillars policies of the rescue administration of the Lalong led government in Plateau State geared towards good governance, accountability, and provision of security to the citizenry.”
In the same vein the general manager, Information and Communication of the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) and one time commissioner for Information in the state, Hon. Yakubu Dati admonished his kinsmen to support President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Lalong to succeed in their quest to develop the country and state.

He appealed to Governor Lalong to come to their aid in Mikang by providing potable drinking water, rural electrification, access roads and healthcare centre.

http://9japikinblog..nl/2016/05/i-have-cleared-13-months-salaries-owed.html?m=1

Re: I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong by domopps(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2016
God will bless you for this dear lalong!

Cheeeeers
Re: I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong by Benikuuse(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2016
Good work, i wish this man of God called Ortom should do the same in benue
Re: I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong by Mynd44: 7:40am On May 16, 2016
*applause*

Now go and do more. This is not enough
Re: I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong by DRISKLEF(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2016
Re: I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong by 25ahmad(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2016
politrictians capital fliers pay me my remaining four months plus my L/grant and April salary. A governor by coincidence
Re: I Have Cleared The 13 Months Salaries Owed Workers - Gov Lalong by 25ahmad(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2016
politrictians capital liers pay me my remaining four months plus my L/grant and April salary. A governor by coincidence

(1) (Reply)

President Obama Plans To Visit Nigeria Soon / Good Morning, President Buhari / A Second Chibok Girl Rescued (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.