Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Do I Call This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Call This? (555 Views)

What Do I Call My Grandma's Sister? / What Should I Call My Father's Brother That Is Younger Than Me / What Do I Call This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Call This? by strangeworld: 7:57am On May 16, 2016
I have caught my husband about 3 times cheating on me and he always apologise that he has turned a new leave. Our marriage was 7 years last month although I have not been too happy because I don't trust him at all. Am still trying to build tiny trust then friday night he blew that off. He went to club and came home with his shirt stained with lipstick and brown powder and when I asked he said he was dancing with a lot of people and didn't know how it got there, later he said it must have been when he was dancing that it rubbed up on him. Although he has been apologising but I didn't accept. I can't take it anymore.
I am so so down. I don't know what to call this?

Please only matured comments.
Re: What Do I Call This? by youngaz(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2016
Uuhhmm ave u threatened im once dat u will pack away from his aouz?? If nt den i suggest u shuld do so if he truly luvs u he will comply.......nd by d way if u tell im u wanna pack away nd he begs u bt he didn't stop den show im wat u mean.......b4 he cums back someday u shuld ave packed ur luggages @ d entrance of d house wen he cums tell im u are living,of course he will beg u bt tell im dat will b d last apology u will take afta dat u are goin to leave......just threaten im wit dat nd see ao it goes........Gud luck
Re: What Do I Call This? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 16, 2016
You've been living with it for 7 years, what's a couple of decades more?

What's trust? Is that even a word to use with men undecided
Re: What Do I Call This? by rheether(f): 8:48am On May 16, 2016
Our husbands will always cheat on us. Forgive him and move on. You can't win the fight either ways we lose.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Call This? by iPopAlomo(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2016
He was only dancing ooo... if you could actually dance or learn to have fun... or gone with him to the club and not forming busy you wouldn't be typing this...

Anyways... your husband loves you... that's all...
Re: What Do I Call This? by edwife(f): 9:28am On May 16, 2016
Jokers undecided
Re: What Do I Call This? by strangeworld: 9:45am On May 16, 2016
@youngaz I have actually packed my load today, I op to take some time off from d wedding and work. I will call him to inform him Ltr in d day. I need sometime to clear my head.
Re: What Do I Call This? by strangeworld: 9:49am On May 16, 2016
@ rheether, I know that we can't win the fight that is y it hurts d more. Yeah I know he will come home and begging and I will accept because I don't have a choice. But for now I want to take a walk.
Re: What Do I Call This? by strangeworld: 9:53am On May 16, 2016
@ipopAlomo it was because of people like u that I said that I want matured response only. I never formed busy.
Re: What Do I Call This? by Nobody: 11:01am On May 16, 2016
you must have noticed this attitude in him before you married him.

you didn't state whether you have kids or not. irrespective, stay in your marriage and work it out with him.

speak with his parents, pastor, suggest counselling for both of you.

anything to make it work.

in the meanwhile don't let him infect you with HIV o.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Reside In Portharcourt, Rivers State? / Can You Love Others Without Loving Self? / What Measure Should I Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.