Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu (395 Views)

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth / Walter Onnoghen Meets With Buhari Behind Closed-Door At The Presidential Villa / NUJ Condemns DSS’ Continued Detention Of Publisher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu by ceometromedia: 8:17am On May 16, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader, Nnamdi Kanu, speaking through his counsel, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has accused President Buhari of hindering his bail application.

Kanu said Buhari’s comments on his release, has made it difficult to get an unbiased hearing, describing it as prejudicial.

The IPOB leader’s lawyer said “The moment the President pronounced to the world that Kanu cannot be granted bail by any court, he made my client a political prisoner, and the media chat inadvertently prejudiced the judge’s mind.”

You will recall that Mr. President, during his maiden media chat, referred to Kanu’s case.

Also, IPOB has filed an N8.5b suit against the Federal Government.

The group is seeking damages from the Nigerian government for allegedly killing over 150 of its members who took part in the Biafran protests that rocked most parts of the South-East.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/buhari-behind-my-continued-detention.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu by Ebubeslym(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2016
What PMB seem to forget is the fact that

Every pendulum must swing both ways.
Keep holding Kanu, and then continue to give bokoharam members Amnesty.
Posterity won't fail to Judge you.
Re: Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu by pinkydove: 8:19am On May 16, 2016
Khh
Re: Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu by gabinogem(m): 8:23am On May 16, 2016
Biafra Biafra Biafra... DOA.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu by thesicilian: 8:38am On May 16, 2016
Its not true, your lack of wisdom is the reason behind your detention.
Re: Buhari Behind My Continued Detention – Kanu by awomike4u(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2016
Wisdom is profitable. His lack of wisdom cost him. Bleep IPOB abi IPOD ni!

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Saraki Applauds Withdrawal Of #socialmediabill By Senate / EFCC Seizes Fani-kayode’s Passport, Detains Ex-gov Yero / CBN Releases N120b Power Stabilisation Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.