Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) (20335 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Kidnapping His Worker / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by dre11(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2016
Olufemi Atoyebi

The Oyo State Police Command has arrested a 15-year-old boy, Kabiru Ali, for allegedly planning and executing the kidnapping of his boss, Sani Rebo, with the aid of others who are at large.

Ali, a Fulani herdsmen helper, was said to have met other members of the kidnapping gang in a bush in Ilorin where the plot was hatched.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Leye Oyebade, said Ali worked with Habibu Muazu, 18; Kiro Umaru, 20; and others who had yet to be apprehended to perpetrate the crime. He said Ali was promised N50,000 by his older colleagues but they ran away when the police waded in.

Muazu, whose father was the head of the Fulani in Ilorin, was said to have earlier taken part in the kidnapping of one Yaku, while N3m ransom was paid by the victim’s family to secure his release.

Muazu was said to have been given N120,000 to purchase a motorcycle from the proceeds, which the gang used to aid their criminal activities.

Like Ali, Muazu allegedly supplied information leading to Rebo’s kidnap but refused to play a direct role because the victim is his relation.

Oyebade said, “Rebo was kidnapped in a brazen manner while returning home to Ikoyi-Ile from Igbeti market. After a report was made to the command, the Special Anti-kidnapping Squad was mandated to ensure the release of the victim and arrest of suspects. The arrest of Umaru, 20, by local vigilance men led to the arrest of two other principal actors.

“Ali met the gang while tending to some cattle in Ilorin bush and he masterminded the crime with the help of others who are still at large.”

While denying direct participation in the crime, Ali said he was never given the money as agreed.

“They told me that I would get N50,000 but after collecting the money, they did not give me any money. My job is to help people tend to their cattle. This is the first time I am involved in kidnapping,” he said.

http://www.punchng.com/police-arrest-boy-15-kidnapping-boss/

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by NOC1(m): 8:25am On May 16, 2016
what is this fulani boys up to, are they also from chad?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by StRichard(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2016
when do fulani start kidnapping ahh don believe it, they are from libya

4 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Benjom(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2016
Hustling in the wrong direction gets your fingers bitten/burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by ijustdey: 8:48am On May 16, 2016
he has started kidnapping at 15..... by the time he reach 18years he would have graduated to become a DON in the business and added militancy with it

2 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by awomike4u(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2016
END TIME INDEED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 16, 2016
Sending this child to jail will not change him, it will only make him worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by waxxydude: 9:13am On May 16, 2016
Starting the ministry at an early age? boy you're promising.
Before you clock 20 you'd ve being kidnapping generals, presidents, ministers even kidnapping kidnappers. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by waxxydude: 9:14am On May 16, 2016
mhiz:
Sending this child to jail will not change him, it will only make him worse.
So what should they do? flog him? castrate him?
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by drejenny(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2016
15years old pikin kidnap him boss What a shame. The boss should be arrested for not being able to take care of himself

2 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by neolboy(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2016
Flog some senses into his head and free him
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by omanifrank(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2016
imagine
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Lincoln275(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2016
15 wetin?

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by MadCow1: 12:00pm On May 16, 2016
Sad part is that he can only be tried as a Minor and would be out in 3 years to be a hardened criminal and torment Law abiding Citizens.
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Sirjohn84(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2016
15yesrs old....mhmmmmmm....what has the world turned into... God help us
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by ever811(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2016
Nigeria haf spoil walahi,
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by illuminaty(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2016
Dah,wonders shall never end!
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by ever811(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2016
waxxydude:
I think he should be given scholarship to study in Syria.. grin
waxxydude:
I think he should be given scholarship to study in Syria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Pavore9: 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
When kidnapping has become part of some herdsmen job description!

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by sixtus3606(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2016
waxxydude:
Starting the ministry at an early age? boy you're promising.
Before you clock 20 you'd ve being kidnapping generals, presidents, ministers even kidnapping kidnappers. grin grin
eye dey tell yo! grin

2 Likes

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by onosprince(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2016
Life imprisonment for better for this idiot.
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by macaranta(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2016
He's too young for that
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by misscall247: 12:16pm On May 16, 2016
Bad boy
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by pweetychyka(f): 12:18pm On May 16, 2016
If not that Nigeria isn't a country where due processes r followed, dis dude should av been taken to a juvenile court.....where his sentence will be read out to him and he will be made to take up his punishment!

This publicity, for me isn't all dat necessary!

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Hillzy(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2016
15yrs old self they play kidnap, d witch way d work dis boi na all d way from bamuda triangle

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Okudiover(m): 12:43pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin Name check 1,2....... name check 1,2
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 16, 2016
15-year-old boy,Kabiru Ali
When a fifteen year old is involved in kidnappin his OWN BOSS,then he would be kidnapping Aircrafts by the time he's 30.
FEAR NORTH MY BROTHERS!!
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by DeKen: 1:45pm On May 16, 2016
I thought the Northern Elders said the Fulani's are not into Kidnapping.
And PMB said the herdsmen attacking people in the Country are from Libya.
Which part of Libya is this one from?
He should be treated like a foreign terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by faruz: 1:53pm On May 16, 2016
wu get diz boy number........ i wan offer ham nyc job.... jez kidnapp lalasticlala for me lobatan........
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 16, 2016
End time kidnapper
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Beamer01(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2016
Na Aboki self, no wonder Na so them take dey start...
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by waxxydude: 2:49pm On May 16, 2016
ever811:
I think he should be given scholarship to study in Syria.. grin
Lol. me been tink say na libya e for go. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Man Arrested With Stolen Police Motorcycle In Lagos / Baby Dumped In A Well In Bauchi Found Dead (See Shocking Photos) / Ondo State University Student Robbed And Wounded (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.