Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) (20336 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Kidnapping His Worker / 68-Year-Old Man Prints Fake Currency In Oyo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by mysticgal(f): 2:53pm On May 16, 2016
What I am going to say would be annoying but laced with the truth.
At age 15 the boy is still a young person under the children and young persons Act thereby subjecting him to the special procedure in the juvenile courts. My opinion is that, he should be tried as soon as possible for conspiracy to kidnap and kidnapping in the juvenile courts. Please let's take out sentiments here. Even if he's fulani, he might still change later in life(not all fulanis are bad).and if I were the judge trying this case, I would deal with him in a less serious way like rehabilitation and reform so he would change (BTW, a young person(age 15-17) cannot be sentenced or convicted, as many of you are wishing undecided)
My one cent

Look at my siggy kiss
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Kiiik(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
Thats the handy work of the APC people, the next thin they will tell us that the boy is from kenya

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Akinaukwa: 3:42pm On May 16, 2016
Even the Fulanis' now know that kidnapping is a big time buisness. Very soon they will abandon cow rearing.

1 Like

Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by TruthisOut: 4:38pm On May 16, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

When a fifteen year old is involved in kidnappin his OWN BOSS,then he would be kidnapping Aircrafts by the time he's 30.
FEAR NORTH MY BROTHERS!!

Yoruba and north again!!! Kidnapping his own boss. Fear those people sha. Yahoo Yahoo na dem get am - always putting Nigeria on the map for wrong reasons.
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Favour222(f): 5:05pm On May 16, 2016
15yrs old kidnapping his boss ha!!! na wa ooo
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by CioAngels(f): 6:05pm On May 16, 2016
Well, what do you expect, when their greatgrandfather rather than scold them he defends them. He defended his people, boko haram when they humiliated christians, not until the northerners tasted the sweet tears before he realised it was not about christians but about Nigeria. This is another boko haram like style. A you young 15yr herdsboy kiddnaping his fulani headsman boss becos he already knows that whatever he does, even when kills his safety is assured becos president buhari will accuse Libyans for the kidnapping but thank God the fulani herdsboy was cut.
Re: Boy Arrested For Kidnapping His Boss In Oyo (photo) by Wantedola(m): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Very shocking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPF-NCCC Busts Counterfeit Ring, Recovers $100k In Fake Notes (photos) / Baby Dumped In A Well In Bauchi Found Dead (See Shocking Photos) / Ondo State University Student Robbed And Wounded (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.