Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring (5250 Views)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / Ladies Wearing An Engagement Ring Before Marriage: How Long? / How Would/Did You Celebrate Your Engagement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Gabry(f): 4:18am On Aug 18, 2009
U gotta admit it Affi. In most situations the elders have tasted salt more than us so we need to consider their thoughts smiley
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by SeanT21(f): 4:32am On Aug 18, 2009
Gabry:

U gotta admit it Affi. In most situations the elders have tasted salt more than us so we need to consider their thoughts smiley

TRUE but dont mind me n my selfish ways
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by otokx(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2009
someone is in dream land.
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by prettyuc: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2009
Simple, tell him privately he will change it for you.
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Naphysate(f): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2009
shocked Then u let him know u dont like it.
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2009
Naphysate:

shocked Then u let him know u dont like it.

prettyuc:

Simple, tell him privately he will change it for you.

That might be hard for some women.

I have met some that have this asinine expectations of telepathic powers in their man, and if they don't see this powers then something is wrong.

Those types will not think of just saying it and cajoling him to get what they want. They depress themselves into the mentation that "He should know, and if he doesn't know then he does not love me or he is not romantic or this relationship is not working".  grin
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by XFio(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2009
Easy say "I don't want to marry you" (Joke pls don't take seriously)
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by parislomo(f): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
Still laughing real hard at the topic!! Wicked. . . Wicked question. . . roflol. . . I do pray HE involves me in the ring purchase thingy cos I cannot pretend! I've always imagined it in my head. . . I might just burst out crying if I consider the ring U G L Y!! lol
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by parislomo(f): 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2009
SAGAMITE!!! u just described me!!! Have we met before lol, I've always been telepathic with my EX-s. . . Oh, we are discussing ugly rings here!!! lol
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Sagamite(m): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2009
parislomo:

SAGAMITE!!! u just described me!!! Have we met before lol, I've always been telepathic with my EX-s. . . Oh, we are discussing ugly rings here!!! lol

Yes!

That is why we are no longer together.  grin
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Utaroz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2009
If he loves you enough to wish to marry you, he'd be glad to change the ring to something you are comfortable with. I believe the issue here is not the value of the ring, but the design?  

But i'd expect a smart bloke who has wooed his chic over time to have an inkling on her tastes in jewelry, undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Moyola(f): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
I'll tell him. . . . how disappointed I am @ his choice of eng.ring! ewww! angry tongue
Nywayz, we'll go get smth better! tongue
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Gabry(f): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
Affi, not good ooo sad

otokz, who is in dream land?

prettyuc and Naphysate, and how do you tell?

Sagamite
, wow! Thats a little strange ooo. . . Am glad I dont have to come accross it. But for me, knowing my bf, he always must ell me before he does something especially when it has to do with the both of us.

X Fio.
Heheh! But we are talking about the hatred for the engagement ring here, not about not loving the person.

Utaroz. u'll be surprise. . . . In oday's modern world, people get married after meeting like what? 1 week? 2 months? How on earth are they suppose to know each other better when they only meet like for a while. Talk about Instant cooking love!

Moyola, U are very direct. I like it but hopefully your fiance can handle it as well.  smiley
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by AhM3D(m): 5:01am On Aug 23, 2009
e no pass mek u change am
Re: How Do You Tell Him That You Hate Your Engagement Ring by Gabry(f): 2:36am On Aug 24, 2009
Its not that easy to just change it naaa. U might hurt the person's felings once accidently said in a harsh way

(1) (2) (Reply)

1,400,000 Naira Wedding Plan / Free Bride And Groom's Car Decoration For Your Wedding / Important Information To All Military Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.