Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife (46065 Views)

Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by charlsecy(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
mineANDurs:
....murder...
Not murder.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by FregeneB(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2016
Unfortunately for the man, the evil woman ha used the man's weakness against him!
They would both serve their time in Jail. She is also an accessory to murder. The man, Manslaughter!
Only a Married man can truly talk about how much of a curse that comes with the blessing of a woman!
Self control and absolute ignorance is the key to long life of Freedom!

Bossforeva:
A Barber simply identified as Chinedu, has accidentally killed his baby after a fight erupted between him and his wife on Thursday Morning.

This happened at Umuchima Village, in Owerri West Local Government Area.
Umuchima is one of the villages, where off-campus lodges are located in IMO State, especially for students of from Federal University of Technology, Owerri and students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede.

It happened that at that particular morning that there was a minor issue, which escalated to the man bartering his wife.

As this was going on, the woman carried the three months old baby, thinking that at least this will subside his husband’s anger. But the worst came out of that decision as the baby hit his head, while the mum was evading another punch from the husband.

If you take a closer look at the woman’s left arm, you will notice the scars, which was as a result of the beatings she got from her husband.
This prompted the indigenes, to alert the Vigilante Group, who quickly swang into action and arrested the man.

As the man was being questioned, he was shedding tears, after thr result of his actions dawned on him.

He also complained that the woman never bothers to wash his clothes, never says the truth, that she cannot be trusted.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/05/15/man-kills-his-baby-while-beating-his-wife-at-umuchima-village-near-futo/
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by seunayeni(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2016
the distance between ANGER and DANGER is 1 Word, Rip baby
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Megaideas(f): 3:45pm On May 16, 2016
Oluku! Irresponsibility personified! If there was reincarnation (unfortunately there isn't), you would be responsible. Anu ohia!

Well, I blame the girl that saw irresponsibility written all over you and still accepted to marry you. Murderer! God will judge you.

As young as you are you can't take care of your baby. See malnourishment written all over him. Foolish thing!

Still blame your wife for not having good sense of judgment. Look at the bad choice she made in you and the result. Pity the poor, innocent baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by tutaboi(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2016
Father dark ..mother dark... Kid light . why
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by ummeey: 3:48pm On May 16, 2016
Chrisrare:
see wot lack of submission and respect has caused. If d woman respected her husband, her baby will still be alive. The husband will pay for his foolishness, but it wont bring back her baby. Next time she will respect her husband.
Not her baby, their baby. And submission is not only by washing clothes. What if the man is lying. Some men think women are objects. Is the man that is going to jail not the woman. If you can't stand a nagging woman. Free her Instead of beating her. It's not by force to bear the 'husband' title.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by ummeey: 3:50pm On May 16, 2016
tutaboi:
Father dark ..mother dark... Kid light . why
Two Dark people dey born albino sef. Were you skipping your biology classes?
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by sisisioge: 3:51pm On May 16, 2016
Gosh! I think people should learn to check their anger these days. The devil appears to be doing a huge number on people nowadays o.

She doesn't wash his cloth or tell the truth...baby is dead now. Husband is going to prison. Wife's life with not remain the same again. Other stakeholders nko? Pls check your anger!
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by tutaboi(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2016
ummeey:
..funny. Lolzzzz
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by tutaboi(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2016
ummeey:
lolzz..perhaps u should enlighten me more on it
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 16, 2016
awww, quiet surprise i don't know his face. i used to visit some of my course mates who reside in that village while still in school. quite a disheartening story. and that village records the highest number of couples in Futo. even most students living there are cohabiting. believe me strange things happening at Umuchimma. i rep Eziobodo sha. graduated anyways.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by VanBommel(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2016
Ada9103:

I swear......we suppose hear the news for eziobodo
ada where in eziobodo do you stay?
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by VanBommel(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
covbrand:
oga I wish unto all your daughters this kind of Man. I used to live in the same hostel with this people, and believe me this man's wife is a very quite and scared person. she is very withdrawn. this man has always been beating her, locking up her children and starving them. I remember during my project defense time last year November I was about going jogging as early as 5:30 am when I came downstairs to see this woman who just gave birth lying down outside in open air. I asked her why she would expose herself such way only to be told that she was locked out all night by her HUSBAND! !!

As if that was not enough, one day while coming back from another jog, I met this lady and her 3 children outside with the door with the door locked. the baby of a few weeks didn't even have water to drink and this was harmatten season. I had to boil water to give the baby.

this man didn't start today, and I blame the woman for not being woman enough for her kids. to me she killed that baby. am so pained.
which hostel is that? I'm presently at Ihiagwa.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by sayitright: 4:11pm On May 16, 2016
Looking at them do you think they need the baby? they are not married, pregnancy got their ass together. rubbish life. Don't start what you can't finish. sorry shaa
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by bringbackourGEJ: 4:12pm On May 16, 2016
There are times when you need to ignore a nagging wife. One of those times is when she's carrying a baby.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by bringbackourGEJ: 4:13pm On May 16, 2016
All blames go to the man now but who knows what the woman had done to him?
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Ada9103(f): 4:14pm On May 16, 2016
VanBommel:

I don't really know..........Na my big sis i come visit Nnorum's family
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by bringbackourGEJ: 4:15pm On May 16, 2016
Any way, I blame the dullard, Buhari. undecided
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by FunmyKemmy(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
What a crazy world!
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by adimsmt: 4:20pm On May 16, 2016
Bossforeva:
A Barber simply identified as Chinedu, has accidentally killed his baby after a fight erupted between him and his wife on Thursday Morning.

This happened at Umuchima Village, in Owerri West Local Government Area.
Umuchima is one of the villages, where off-campus lodges are located in IMO State, especially for students of from Federal University of Technology, Owerri and students of Federal Polytechnic Nekede.

It happened that at that particular morning that there was a minor issue, which escalated to the man bartering his wife.

As this was going on, the woman carried the three months old baby, thinking that at least this will subside his husband’s anger. But the worst came out of that decision as the baby hit his head, while the mum was evading another punch from the husband.

If you take a closer look at the woman’s left arm, you will notice the scars, which was as a result of the beatings she got from her husband.
This prompted the indigenes, to alert the Vigilante Group, who quickly swang into action and arrested the man.

As the man was being questioned, he was shedding tears, after thr result of his actions dawned on him.

He also complained that the woman never bothers to wash his clothes, never says the truth, that she cannot be trusted.

http://www.starttells.com/blog/2016/05/15/man-kills-his-baby-while-beating-his-wife-at-umuchima-village-near-futo/

Devil look at your life, is only a coward that put their hands on a woman. Just see what the act brought you .
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by zikoko: 4:22pm On May 16, 2016
guys no be to impregnate woman makes you a man...its the ability to handle dem ooo
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Ada9103(f): 4:23pm On May 16, 2016
VanBommel:

I don't know.... just visited my big sis....Nnorum's family
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 4:23pm On May 16, 2016
I also blame d woman,she use d child as shield so d man can kill him/her to destroy his life...thts wht u get when u marry sum of these witches in human form...Poor man...R.i.p baby
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by blackmarket(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2016
is dis baby suffering from zika virus ? help help help ooooh. zika now in nigeria..nah buhari cause am.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by byvan03: 4:27pm On May 16, 2016
Animal husbandry, she better run her life. RIP to the little one, go be with God because these are no parents.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by goodvision12(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
I condemn the man's action but why did the woman use her baby as a shield?

So painful.
maybe the beating was becoming unbearable and she thought the only way out was to show him his baby to stop further beating.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On May 16, 2016
another idi..ot ready to blame d devil...

just take a look at d stu..pid man
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 16, 2016
goingape:
go tell your father and mother this stuff undecided

I guess you came from a broken home no wonder you speak so foolishly!
Mr ape. why are u angry? Well, I know a hungry man is an angry man but i'll advice you go and sell purewater at ur local park and stop looking for how to be noticed on nairaland it won't put food on ur table! Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by TheProphetess(f): 4:39pm On May 16, 2016
If we don't blame the woman for being beaten by her husband for one day in this country it's as if we'll die.

There is nothing that someone will do to you that will warrant such abuse.
Look at oyinbo countries. Do you hear these kind of stories? Is it that white women are more submissive than African women?
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Fourwinds: 4:39pm On May 16, 2016
EmekaBlue:
I also blame d woman,she use d child as shield so d man can kill him/her to destroy his life...thts wht u get when u marry sum of these witches in human form...Poor man...R.i.p baby

nonsense...is it normal to beat a woman.

it is only an im..becile man dat beat women.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2016
Noise....I said fr using d poor baby as shield...dnt she knw hw violent he can b whn she mayb runz her sharp mouth..Coz i knw a man wont just b beating her lyk tht in most cases
Fourwinds:
nonsense...is it normal to beat a woman.

it is only an im..becile man dat beat women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen & Peace Corps Members Clash In Abuja. Photos Of Victims / South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) / Kidnapped Priest, CYRIACUS ONUNKWO, Dies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.