Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife (46056 Views)

Family Kills "Disobedient" Son In Imo While He Was Asleep (Graphic Pics) / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Fourwinds: 4:52pm On May 16, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Noise....I said fr using d poor baby as shield...dnt she knw hw violent he can b whn she mayb runz her sharp mouth..Coz i knw a man wont just b beating her lyk tht in most cases
there are ways to handle women who "RUNS SHARP MOUTH" not beating to harm or killing ok..

I repeat only a foolish man dat will devote his time beating a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by csamii: 4:52pm On May 16, 2016
Megawax8, chinedu don kill him pikin. Shebi I tell you say I no like to barb for him hand. The guy hand too strong.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2016
Yeah...But she is still wrong fr using d baby as shield..thts my concern
Fourwinds:
there are ways to handle women who "RUNS SHARP MOUTH" not beating to harm or killing ok..

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Fourwinds: 5:03pm On May 16, 2016
EmekaBlue:
Yeah...But she is still wrong fr using d baby as shield..thts my concern
she thought d man will reason seeing her with d baby..

u can now see dat d man is an im..becile
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2016
Is this the first time he beat her?
Of course she stayed for the kid.
Now the kid has paid with its life.
Over what? She doesn't bother to wash his clothes bla bla bla. Smh.

Both of them should fvck off and go rot in hell.
I hope they arrest her as they arrested him too. Stupid women who can't make the right decision deserve the same jail cell with their batterers.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by GodpunishBuhari: 5:14pm On May 16, 2016
Bossforeva:
Yeah! It was so real and shocking that day.
I remember that guy barbing my head, his office is opposite blu buka
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2016
Just look at the lizard that wants someone to wash his clothes. He can't even feed his child.
I don't know where they find all these useless husbands. They don't know how to be fathers and they can't be mothers. Then compound everything with battery and violence.
God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:16pm On May 16, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

I remember that guy barbing my head, his office is opposite blu buka
Pls go and give him a slap for me.

Poor baby cry
So upsetting.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by jaytime(m): 5:17pm On May 16, 2016
This innocent baby has been caught in the middle of his parent's violent behaviour. Brings to mind a certain Danny in Lucky Dube's track "Choose your friend".
Rest in peace baby.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On May 16, 2016
I believe you. That child looks so malnourished it makes my heart bleed.
All bone and skin.

I can't believe some people are actually blaming her for not being submissive enough. No kind of disgusting this we don't see on the forum.

I do blame her for not doing the needful sooner.

covbrand:
oga I wish unto all your daughters this kind of Man. I used to live in the same hostel with this people, and believe me this man's wife is a very quite and scared person. she is very withdrawn. this man has always been beating her, locking up her children and starving them. I remember during my project defense time last year November I was about going jogging as early as 5:30 am when I came downstairs to see this woman who just gave birth lying down outside in open air. I asked her why she would expose herself such way only to be told that she was locked out all night by her HUSBAND! !!

As if that was not enough, one day while coming back from another jog, I met this lady and her 3 children outside with the door with the door locked. the baby of a few weeks didn't even have water to drink and this was harmatten season. I had to boil water to give the baby.

this man didn't start today, and I blame the woman for not being woman enough for her kids. to me she killed that baby. am so pained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On May 16, 2016
For those saying she used her baby as a shield maybe read it again.
Post says she carried the baby hoping it will soften his heart and make him stop hitting her (wrong decision I know) but it's not like she took the baby to physically ward of blows as some people seem to understand it. Same end result obviously. Shows that she's not very smart but clearly her intentions towards the child weren't bad as per being used a physical shield.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by megawax8: 5:37pm On May 16, 2016
csamii:
Megawax8, chinedu don kill him pikin. Shebi I tell you say I no like to barb for him hand. The guy hand too strong.

LOL.... choiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by ifypadua: 5:39pm On May 16, 2016
I wonder why a man would be beating a woman he loves......this is inhuman act..... Rest in peace innocent baby
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by goingape: 5:42pm On May 16, 2016
christiese:
Mr ape. why are u angry? Well, I know a hungry man is an angry man but i'll advice you go and sell purewater at ur local park and stop looking for how to be noticed on nairaland it won't put food on ur table! Nuff said!
Mrs maggot!

who is looking to be noticed on this website! do you think everyone is like you undecided

let me give you a PEICE of advice, you just devalue YOURSELf and your selling point. one may think that you are a FOOLISH bakery who CHASE costumers with INSULT.

think before you do things
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 16, 2016
cococandy:
Just look at the lizard that wants someone to wash his clothes. He can't even feed his child.
I don't know where they find all these useless husbands. They don't know how to be fathers and they can't be mothers. Then compound everything with battery and violence.
God have mercy.
No ma! The bolded is no no no, you went to far Sis.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
chisco82:

No ma! The bolded is no no no, you went to far Sis.
An innocent baby is dead and you're more concerned about what I call the killer? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by nnowu(f): 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
He should be charged with murder! And face the music
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 16, 2016
cococandy:

An innocent baby is dead and you're more concerned about what I call the killer? undecided
I'm not much concerned about that but calling him that will it bring back the dead child? No
Ma, sometimes u need to seperate your emotion from you thought.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Dejijossy(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2016
PushPlay:
Lord have mercy on your children.

I have sworn never to raise my finger on any woman ever in my life.

Whatever happened to excusing yourself or even move out if the need arises.

Are YOU MARRIED?
If yes, how long have you married?
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On May 16, 2016
chisco82:

I'm not much concerned about that but calling him that will it bring back the dead child? No
Ma, sometimes u need to seperate your emotion from you thought.
goodluck separating your emotions from the image of that malnourished dead child.
Me I can't.
Not when I have a baby approximately the same age.

Me Calling him a lizard is the least of his problems. If I was her, I'd kill him before the police even get there. That's when he will know there are different levels of madness and his own is just a tip off the iceberg.

Nonsense and ingredient.

Don't try to reason with me. I'm upset over that baby. Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2016
cococandy:
goodluck separating your emotions from the image of that malnourished dead child.
Me I can't.
Not when I have a baby approximately the same age.

Me Calling him a lizard is the least of his problems. If I was her, I'd kill him before the police even get there. That's when he will know there are different levels of madness and his own is just a tip off the iceberg.

Nonsense and ingredient.

Don't try to reason with me. I'm upset over that baby. Bye.
I'm upset too dear, the man acted like an animal by ignoring the little baby in her hand and thus deserve to rot in jail.
I blame The woman as well for not doing the needful long ago. Once marriage becomes abusive, the only option is seperation, i'm not a fan of divorce.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2016
Dejijossy:

Are YOU MARRIED? If yes, how long have you married?
No.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by cozy7(m): 6:26pm On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
I condemn the man's action but why did the woman use her baby as a shield?

So painful.
I'll tell u why, wen u date an ex-boxer n currently a retired weight lifter, then he vents his anger on your pretty face. After 5 blows (non-stop), even if u don't hv baby, you'll use your neighbour's. U no know say some kin beating dey turn brain?
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by FregeneB(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2016
YOU PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THERE ARE WAYS TO HANDLE A WOMAN WITH A SHARP MOUTH..

IT WOULD HELP IF YOU COULD LIST THOSE WAYS AND NOT JUST SAY THERE ARE WAYS.

Fourwinds:

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On May 16, 2016
FregeneB:
YOU PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THERE ARE WAYS TO HANDLE A WOMAN WITH A SHARP MOUTH..

IT WOULD HELP IF YOU COULD LIST THOSE WAYS AND NOT JUST SAY THERE ARE WAYS.

1.. u can constanntly report such women to ur in- laws and ur family...this will prepare d ground for u living apart in future.

2.. if she starts her wahala., leave d house for her for sometime...

3... if her nagging because unbearable seek for divorce...tell d court d reason y dat u don't want to get ur hands sock in blood...

hope this is good enough
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by chalondk(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
wow.... I know dis guy. he cuts my hair dat year embarassedwow.... I know dis guy. he cuts my hair dat year
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by opius: 6:44pm On May 16, 2016
Nawa oo..

Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by kan12(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2016
family built on unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by frankgreat(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
And I know dis fool o....don't worry you go wash cloth tire for prison...
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Edusouls(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
That Baby looks like he was malnourished embarassed....so sad.
u no see how miserable the two of them look, even more malnourished than the sorry baby...serious problem dey...
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Richies55: 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
Look at the so called Chinedu, a barber indeed, he should be among the O-L-E's that used to molest students here in Umuchima or should I say he is among the guys that extort money from bike men along Eziobodo road 'by their colour u shall know them',weed have turned both their colour, attitude and life to black, I am not surprised he could do this.
Its quite unfortunate that the baby EBULAGO THE THING "RIP little baby", I am not God but if I am to air my view I would say it is better this happened now than ur staying alive to live as a motherless child in the near future or u keep having this view till r old enough to challenge him to stop, I know he ll never stop this dreadful act until this kind of thing happens.
I rest my case
Cooouuurrrtttt!!!
Re: Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
goingape:
Mrs maggot!

who is looking to be noticed on this website! do you think everyone is like you undecided

let me give you a PEICE of advice, you just devalue YOURSELf and your selling point. one may think that you are a FOOLISH bakery who CHASE costumers with INSULT.

think before you do things
and Who said I need your type as customer? Mtcheeeeeew go and sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.