Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Hair Must Grow Naija : How To Revive Your Receeding Hairline. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hair Must Grow Naija : How To Revive Your Receeding Hairline. (681 Views)

Free Herbal Supplement To Revive Your Bedroom Life / Easy To Make Homemade Masks That Will Revive Your Damaged Hair / See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair Must Grow Naija : How To Revive Your Receeding Hairline. by Beachqueen59(f): 10:08am On May 16, 2016
Receeding hairline is a nasty problem no one wants to have. But unfortunatly it happens to some of us Including me as this means that we wont be able to free braid any hairstyle of our choice inother to avoid further damage to our hairline.
CAUSES OF RECEEDING HAIRLINE.
1) Dry hair: due to the fragile and curly nature of african hair. Our black hair is more prone to losing its moisture and natural oils secreted from glands in our scalps cant flow down to the ends of the hair.

2) Tight hair styles: hairstyles like ghana weaving/cornrows, senegalis twists etc pull hard on our front hair eventually causing the hair to pull off. I recommend using protective hair styles instead.

3) Genetics: sometimes most of us have naturally weak hairlines. Take me for example my grandma had receeding hairline, my own mum had receeding hair line and i myself have receeding hairline.

4) Too much heat:- using flat irons, blow driers etcs literally fries the hair.

1 OF MANY REMEDIES FOR RECEEDING HAIR LINE.
Shea butter and olive oil -
* Get a frying pan and desolve shea butter inside the pan (by heating pan with shea butter on low heat of course).
* mix in olive oil (and add in other oils like coconut oil, few drops of carrot essential oil with emu oil. Cause thats what i use but these are optional)
* pour into an air tight container.
* massage this onto your front hair line scalp day and night, massaging 5 times anti-clock wise nd 5 times clock wise.

This remedy has really worked wonders for me, i can already see small hairs sprouting from my bald spots and other desert areas.
For more tips or ordering of products, join my facebook group HAIR MUST GROW NAIJA or like my page on facebook.
https://mobile.facebook.com/Hair-Must-Grow-naija-1018062648273451/?refid=52
Re: Hair Must Grow Naija : How To Revive Your Receeding Hairline. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 16, 2016
Most Nigerian ladies need this.

(1) (Reply)

Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE! / Fast Remedies For Saggy Breasts / Spend Less On Pedicure:use Two Ingredients From Your Kitchen And Make Your Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.