Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) (5592 Views)

UPDATED:HOW TO BROWSE WITH THE GIVEN 4GB / UPDATED: How To Download Unlimitedly Using Glo 0.00kb Via Uc Browser Now Active / Updated : How To Download Youtube Videos(No Application Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 11:36pm On May 16, 2016
dominique:
Sorry you had to learn the hard way Op. Most of these so called promos are nothing but fakes. The only thing you can win in a naija promo is customized jotter, pen, umbrella, t-shirt, face cap etc. Any promo that involved trips, cars or lots of money is usually fake. Just take your mind off them and enjoy your phone.
kiss
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by udemzyudex(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2016
gustav25:
This op ,are you so broke that loosing a competition to see Paris is giving you nightmares ? Don't go look for something tangible to make of your time and life ....RUBBISH

WHEN you were competing ,did you bring it to our notice ?x2 RUBBISH

you didn't make any sense bro... no be by force to post
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Tweetums(f): 4:44am On May 17, 2016
gustav25:
This op ,are you so broke that loosing a competition to see Paris is giving you nightmares ? Don't go look for something tangible to make of your time and life ....RUBBISH

WHEN you were competing ,did you bring it to our notice ?x2 RUBBISH
stop behaving like a fool...
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by augster(m): 7:22am On May 17, 2016
meetmonde:
What do you mean when you say good phones? Is it there useless Camon C8 of a friend dat fell inside water and she took for repairs @tecno office in lagos that there rude staff without manners without asking questions told her it will cost her 29k to repair a fone she bought @ 30k? I guess u are part of dia scam team for branding sum1 who is expressing his concern as a hater
are you minding that dude? I followed my friend to a carlcare centre here in ibadan to repair his camon c8‘s screen. They said they would change the panel too(me no sabi who send them work). We paid and got our phone.. Can you believe that after they changed the panel, the front camera was not working and the back camera was blurry? Imagine!

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
augster:
are you minding that dude? I followed my friend to a carlcare centre here in ibadan to repair his camon c8‘s screen. They said they would change the panel too(me no sabi who send them work). We paid and got our phone.. Can you believe that after they changed the panel, the front camera was not working and the back camera was blurry? Imagine!
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Marvell23(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
Enouwem:
*Modified*
I've been told by Tecno to run another entry, that the competition is still on. They claim that they was a mistake with my details (which is not true).
Since I cannot kill myself, I've decided to run another entry just to see if they can keep to their promise.

What I need now is Facebook likes.
And I need your support.
To like my Facebook post and help me win, simply click on the Facebook link below. Thank you.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1035172709886461&id=100001812256041

A trip to Paris,
A Boom j8 phone,
Or a Boom speaker.
I opted in to the competition, followed their instructions diligently and beg for likes from my friends and even from nairaland members.

You can read more about the competition here: http://www.tecno-mobile.com/boomj8paris/
Where is the scam here oo . i just can't stop laughing
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 5:25pm On May 17, 2016
Marvell23:
Where is the scam here oo . i just can't stop laughing
Did u read all the posts at all?
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by oluwadaemilola: 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
Jayfweshy:
Here's my testimony.
Tecno did the same thing to me.
And the worst thing is they are no replying any messages again. They are completely mute.
It a pity but anyway if u keep on trying maybe one day u will win their price after all everyone can't win at the same time
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by BrownShawty(f): 7:54pm On May 20, 2016
Enouwem:
I beg for likes on Facebook and I was able to achieve 222 Facebook likes (see pix below)
you didn't post with boom j8 that's why
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Enouwem(m): 11:21pm On May 20, 2016
BrownShawty:
you didn't post with boom j8 that's why
I don't get u
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by Emmyk(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2016
That part was really funny, "I beg you in the name of God, Tecno." cheesy grin grin
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by omoalajah(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2016
Chai! OP Wants to go to Dubai by force. Are you related in Any way to Sophie Momodu grin
Re: UPDATED: How Tecno Scammed Us (Pix) by yinka360nl1: 7:33pm On May 21, 2016
This OP is a serious comedian o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Increases Prices Of Data Plans / How To Download Paid App From Playstore / Tecno Spark K7 Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.