Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion (30518 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by miqos02(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2016
ok
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Larryfest(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2016
When u get 2see d life dis sort of pple are living u will begin 2wonder if ders God and y he has refused 2ansa ur prayers....goin 2anoda country buy a mansion for that obscene amount of money! God go judge sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Jarus(m): 1:24pm On May 16, 2016
Forbes is APC propaganda machine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
businessmen being prosecuted for nothing sad
U re indeed unremorsefully recalcitrant! Jus wondering why ur fellow tribal members also share the shameful trait!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by 9jatatafo(m): 1:38pm On May 16, 2016
See yam

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]aren't we tired of this loot stuff all the time?...the country has fallen and all we keep on hearing is 2billion 3billion and so on.nawa for this kind government o[/size]
Let fuel price increase to N500, let the price of tomato increase to N30000, let naira to dollar increase to 1000, but as long as corruption is tamed by PMB we will vote for him again come 2019!

10 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by alobright17(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]aren't we tired of this loot stuff all the time?...the country has fallen and all we keep on hearing is 2billion 3billion and so on.nawa for this kind government o[/size]
Yes from 1999 till now the country kept falling and falling if not for God and intervention of Buhari to fight against these looters this country may have collapse in the next 10 years with the speed the looters are looting.

Don't ask me what is been done with the recovery funds,exposing a thief at times is more joyful than killing him.

4 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:49pm On May 16, 2016
HomeOfMe:
When I. Hear "Bel'Air" I remember "fresh prince of Bel'Air"
Not knowing our pple get mansions there too!
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:01pm On May 16, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
U re indeed unremorsefully recalcitrant! Jus wondering why ur fellow tribal members also share the shameful trait!
why always me cry ?
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by amagunnerfan: 2:03pm On May 16, 2016
Category1:
Only a foool will see his house collapse, not look for the reason why house fell and then proceed to building another house.

You lot that do not want the corrupt bastardos probed are mere fools who will rather we move on without bringing to book idioots who kept looting us direct.

4 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by peejay550(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2016
MrDavidson:
This was the same man that during the previous regime bought cruise ship for at least $50m that even two American "celebrities" once borrowed for their birthday. I like GEJ but thank God for Change
See pic below...
But since change entered and as being doing his 'wonders' what effect is it on our economy'?
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

why always me cry ?
Because u stick out ur neck for abominable things! There re some wailers like tonyebarcanister who still ve a lot of our respect!

3 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:13pm On May 16, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Because u stick out ur neck for abominable things! There re some wailers like tonyebarcanister who still ve a lot of our respect!
it has do
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by brojoshua: 2:59pm On May 16, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
MrDavidson:
This was the same man that during the previous regime bought cruise ship for at least $50m that even two American "celebrities" once borrowed for their birthday. I like GEJ but thank God for Change.

See pic below...
You like the corrupt people + you like corruption = you too are corrupt. My Equation
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by 4nobody4every1: 3:01pm On May 16, 2016
modath:

Quick sale, Took A LOSS , anyone {even the most recalcitrant of wailers can read between the lines} can see there is fire on the mountain..

I can bet this was done in order to avoid prosecution

That should be about 4bn..... Remaining Jide Omokore..... dat Diezani sef!!!!!!!
grin grin cool

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Almajiri1: 3:04pm On May 16, 2016
Jarus:
Forbes is APC propaganda machine.
Hope you are warming up for the NLC and TUC protest against this rogue government?
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by brojoshua: 3:10pm On May 16, 2016
If post is true then I say fast and wise thieves and looters, God help us catch them all and over to international investigators and prosecutors.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by kunta2simple: 3:41pm On May 16, 2016
Nigeria would have been able to pay for subsidy and stay balance the dollar rate if diezani and cronies hadn't loot our reserves to near empty.
Well they say she's from their tribe and the Oil belongs to them, who am I to complain.
But the funniest thing is that the highest beneficiaries from diezani were yorubas, making these same set of people salivating. Looters don't care about tribe, they share the loot based on interest.

5 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by andyanders: 3:42pm On May 16, 2016
Deziani's crime partner. Cannot understand why this guy and Deziani has not been arrested.
So he has sold off the mansion in order to have the money hidden.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by focus7: 3:46pm On May 16, 2016
All the rogues enjoyed the coverage of the clueless mumu phd of looting. Jonathan deserves a long term in prison.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Rhea(f): 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
755 Sarbonne Road, Los Angeles
Bought 4/24/12 for $24.5m
Sold 4/26/16 for 21.565m

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Rhea(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2016
More of Aluko's home in LA

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Rhea(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2016
And even more views of his home courtesy of Nigerian oil money

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Rhea(f): 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
I bet Diezani would have spent some vacations here

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by oduastates: 4:11pm On May 16, 2016
That is some good looking yard right there
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by adeniyibolanle(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2016
Category1:
So make the government leave am make he go like that undecided angry
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by adeniyibolanle(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2016
peejay550:

But since change entered and as being doing his 'wonders' what effect is it on our economy'?
How will the change be effective on the economy when there is still corruption everywhere? From the past 16yrs, this is the first time that the government will have a lot of issues and delayed in a Budget and it only means two things 1.is either the present government has issues is laying down a good budget or 2. Something's were wrong about the budgets for the past 16yrs. We can all see now that the budgets from the past 16yrs had the problem because there was little and very slow development and why Simply because of CORRUPTION padding in budgets here and there. So I will support if fix leakages first before any other thing.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:40pm On May 16, 2016
Mr.Aluko is now in the hole for $3million. What a dumbo.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by sweetgala(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2016
Speakdatruth:
he just drew attention to himself mumu

Well the idea is to cut loose ends and have less items which can be used as evidence when he is finally arrsted. I believe I read someplace he is currently wanted by EFCC
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Leobrain(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
stealing is not corruption (courtesy #GEJ)

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by slimfit1(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

The government had nothing to do with that $3million loss, read the damn article.

You need f**king understanding whose money was stolen or what are you talking about are you going to tell me that he is going to refund all the money missing.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 16, 2016
slimfit1:

You need f**king understanding whose money was stolen or what are you talking about are you going to tell me that he is going to refund all the money missing.

Why do you type like you're having seizure?
You steal steal x amount of cash
Why should you then return x-1 amount of cash?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / Buhari Didn’t Promise To End Insurgency In Two Months – APC / Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.