Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion (30514 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Kola Aluko Lost Weight In New Photo / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
Rhea:
I bet Diezani would have spent some vacations here

I came in my pants just by looking at this pix
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Commentus2: 6:14pm On May 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Buhari is becoming a nightmare for the rich upper class citizens.
And they may soon remove him like they did in year 1984!
cool
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 16, 2016
Commentus2:

And they may soon remove him like they did in year 1984!
cool

I don't really care about that, i'm just happy someone had the guts to do what he's doing.
I believe only 0.5% of nigerians who can do this are either dead or voiceless.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by slimfit1(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Why do you type like you're having seizure?
You steal steal x amount of cash
Why should you then return x-1 amount of cash?

Young man move on move on I have money to make abeg figure it out yourself if you cant good luck to you some people understood what I was saying if you don't I'm out. In fact I'm out of this conversation with you.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 16, 2016
slimfit1:

Young man move on move on I have money to make abeg figure it out yourself if you cant good luck to you some people understood what I was saying if you don't I'm out. In fact I'm out of this conversation with you.

Lol, nobody understood what you was saying, stop lying on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by mapet: 7:03pm On May 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

slimfit1:

This is what I'm saying why can't the government give this money out as loans for some companies or individuals to build factories and industries to that we can have jobs and keep money within instead of it wasting away.

The government had nothing to do with that $3million loss, read the damn article.

I hazard a guess she read the article, but unfortunately that's how she comprehended it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, It will take some basic reasoning to comprehend the article na.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by mapet: 7:05pm On May 16, 2016
dridowu:
Wailers be like " how much did he even steal self that Bubu want to arrest him "
Shameless Wailing Zombies

Like the famed "How much did Nwobodo STOLE" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Fourwinds: 7:10pm On May 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
businessmen being prosecuted for nothing sad
hmmmm... pity ur life... d evil one runneth when no ine pursueth... no place for d wicked...

many will die of diseases...I tell u...

u can not UNBALANCE d WORLD...

d devil tried it and he failed
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On May 16, 2016
Commentus2:
And they may soon remove him like they did in year 1984! cool
impossicant
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Fourwinds: 7:20pm On May 16, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Buhari is becoming a nightmare for the rich upper class citizens.
yes.!!! let him be a nightmare.... only d corrupt will lose sleep.

stu..pid people stole money and milk dis country dry...

by d special grace of God....sickness will follow their generation

2 Likes

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by IdiAmin2(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2016
sweetgala:

Well the idea is to cut loose ends and have less items which can be used as evidence when he is finally arrsted. I believe I read someplace he is currently wanted by EFCC

the funny is Naija/EFCC/ and all cannot hold this guy and arrest him

Rumours have it that he does not hold a Nigerian passport, he is a Swiss Citizen

Even if they catch him in London or US, all he has to do is call the Swiss embassy and the Swiss will protect their citizen
I checked this with a lawyer who knows about these things
if he had dual citizenship Naija/Swiss, then Naija can fight for extradition, but we dont have any extradition treaty with Switzerland

you think this theif doesn't know what he is doing? with that money he has stolen, he will guard himself with so many layers of lawyers, Nigerian givernment won't even know where to start
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Hedonistically: 7:44pm On May 16, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Mr.Aluko is now in the hole for $3million. What a dumbo.

You're the dumbo if you think this sort of man is a 'dumbo' for being in the hole for a 'mere' $3 million. That's the least of his worries right now. We're talking about a man who once reputedly spent $1. 5m on champagne in a single night (Leo Di Caprio's birthday).

A billionaire (more or less) in dollars.

Talk better thing.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by Hedonistically: 8:02pm On May 16, 2016
IdiAmin2:

the funny is Naija/EFCC/ and all cannot hold this guy and arrest him

Rumours have it that he does not hold a Nigerian passport, he is a Swiss Citizen

Even if they catch him in London or US, all he has to do is call the Swiss embassy and the Swiss will protect their citizen
I checked this with a lawyer who knows about these things
if he had dual citizenship Naija/Swiss, then Naija can fight for extradition, but we dont have any extradition treaty with Switzerland

you think this theif doesn't know what he is doing? with that money he has stolen, he will guard himself with so many layers of lawyers, Nigerian givernment won't even know where to start

LOL. You know what's up. Kola is a paranoid and super smart motherfucker. He never made his presence felt in Nigeria, even at the peak of his glory. His oga (so to say) Jide Omokore was the local face representing the Nigerian movement. Kola is essentially a global citizen; doesn't even stay in any house in Nigeria or Bleep Nigerian girls at all at all.

Half Swiss, half this and that, and most likely codedly Ambassador Plenipotentiary of some obscure sovereign Island somewhere in the Caribbean. I wouldn't be surprised if he had codedly renounced his Nigerian citizenship long ago in anticipation that a day like this would come.

I can bet my active blokos that he will not/never be repatriated to Nigeria to face any rubbish. I don't see him serving a jail term anywhere in the world either. If you doubt me, bookmark this post, so that you would shame me when (lol, if ever) it happens.

1 Like

Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by lakesidepapa(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2016
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by LyfeJennings(m): 6:28am On May 17, 2016
This guy is an animal
Himself and Jide Omokore
What they stole from this country ehn
If First Bank catch them
Na special jail them go construct for them
Their million of dollars loan was secured without proper documentation and they're part of the reason devaluation might hit First Bank biggie
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by egobetatoday: 8:49am On May 17, 2016
DaBullIT:
i don read this news early momoh today , but i no even think say make i post am

Ashey him too na yam chopper ?

Later some people will tell us nobody is returning any money

has anyone noticed that the number of views is exponentially larger than the average comments per view per minute

WAILERS ARE PEEPING AND RUNNING

heheheheh we dey gidigba dey look you. we are happier than you. But this news for sweet pass if the name is Amaechi...the zombis have taken off into hiding nowgrin
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by egobetatoday: 9:23am On May 17, 2016
davodyguy:

Not yet. There's still hope. Give buhari 2 more years to perform

stop giving buhari false hope. The people that will determine his fate come 2019 are the people earning 10k/15k per month. these set of people are in their millions. They are the ones the impact of the crumbling economy affects daily. They dont care if Diezani or Gej is in prison as long as their 15k can still buy them what it used to buy. The buhari administration has forgotten totally about what will mare him in 2019 and he 's chasing shadows. pls tell me, how does incarcerating Diezani help a private school teacher buy 3 cups of rice that was selling at 180 now 350? or pay transport fare to work- 30naira now 80? you all are joking! inprison them ALL for all we care but make a litre of fuel sell for #40 as promised. THIS, is what affects the common man. Unfortunately too, THIS is what will determine Buharis fate come 2019. Its only the zombie that are tuned by the code- FIGHTING CORRUPTION even when Tinubu is his friend grin. Common nigerians are tuned by the code- BETTER ECONOMY!. In the next two months fuel will be bought for #400 in some places(I'm not a prophet, just common economic observer). Lets wait till realities of the fuel hike start rolling in in few months time may be then you all will understand.
Re: Kola Aluko Sells His Los-Angeles Mansion by jagbajantus: 2:30pm On May 17, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
businessmen being prosecuted for nothing sad

Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / NDA Bombs Pipeline In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.