Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Plant Today And Smile To The Bank!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plant Today And Smile To The Bank!! (684 Views)

Big Python I Killed In My Farm Today And What Has Become Of It. / Join The Tractor Hire Business Today And Smile To Bank / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plant Today And Smile To The Bank!! by kingzfarms(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2016
The first step to a bumper harvest is high quality seeds, hybrid pretreated seeds free from impurities and contamination. no matter how much fertilizer or manure you introduce to a bad seed, bad seeds will always give poor harvest. make d right decisions today. for highest quality hybrid maize (yellow or white) , pro Vitamin A cassava stems, cowpea, soya beans, watermelon, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, cabbage, vegetables, carrot seeds etc. call Kingsley today on 08130993006!!!
Re: Plant Today And Smile To The Bank!! by anthney87: 11:57am On May 16, 2016
kingzfarms:
The first step to a bumper harvest is high quality
seeds, hybrid pretreated seeds free from
impurities and contamination. no matter how
much fertilizer or manure you introduce to a bad
seed, bad seeds will always give poor harvest.
make d right decisions today.
for highest quality hybrid maize (yellow
or white) , pro Vitamin A cassava stems, cowpea, soya beans, watermelon,
tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, cabbage,
vegetables, carrot seeds etc. call Kingsley today
on 08130993006!!!
What is your location and how do you send to delta?
Re: Plant Today And Smile To The Bank!! by fgmay: 2:46pm On May 16, 2016
i want to go into plantain plantation, i need advice on how to cultivate, the best seedling to use, how to harvest and how to market.
please help.
Re: Plant Today And Smile To The Bank!! by kingzfarms(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2016
Ibadan is my location and sure I can send to all States in d west east south and only abuja and Kaduna in d north!
on plantain pls msg me on 08130993006 Watsapp only thanks!!
sorry I could not pick some of your calls let's do Watsapp, msg d number on the post. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reaveled Super Duper Facts About Hybrid Plantain Plantation Farming In Nigeria / From Tomato Exit To Tomato Bumper Production And Harvest / I Need Supplier Of Coconut Shell Remover Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.