Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Davido Shares Cute Photo With Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Cute Photo With Daughter (984 Views)

Davido Shares New Photos With His Team As They Storm Haiti / Davido Shares 2018 Vacation Pictures / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Cute Photo With Daughter by NaijaCuzin: 4:00pm On May 16, 2016
Davido shares cute photo with his year old daughter on his IG. His daughter clocked one yesterday.
He wrote:

ME AND YOU WE WEAR TO MATCH !! DOLCE & GABANA .... SWAAAAA !!!
-davidoofficial

http://9japikinblog..nl/2016/05/davido-shares-cute-photo-with-daughter.html?m=1

Re: Davido Shares Cute Photo With Daughter by petux(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2016
lovely.....
Re: Davido Shares Cute Photo With Daughter by vizkiz: 4:13pm On May 16, 2016
can't he just take responsibility for this baby and stop the baby mama shiit?

It is so obvious that Hoe (sorry I have forgotten I shouldn't use that word again) is going to keep tasking him for the rest of his life. Can't he get a nanny or something and take care for the child himself without the baby mama? Isn't that possible? I need answers
Re: Davido Shares Cute Photo With Daughter by NaijaCuzin: 4:26pm On May 16, 2016
vizkiz:

It is so obvious that Hoe (sorry I have forgotten I shouldn't use that word again) is going to keep tasking him for the rest of his life. Can't he get a nanny or something and take care for the child himself without the baby mama? Isn't that possible? I need answers

bro watsup...take it easy
Re: Davido Shares Cute Photo With Daughter by tameera(f): 8:27pm On May 16, 2016
vizkiz:

And remove a baby from the mother

Besides, how is he supposed to take care of a child when he's barely in the country and even when around is out in the studio or partying

The baby mama ish is his cross for bringing such a cutie into the world and I don't think he's complaining anymore at least!!

Why the hate tho

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid In Yet Another Controversial Situation? / Actress Empress Njamah Shares Throwback Pics Of Her And Actor Ramsey Noah / Adorable Photo Of Seun Kuti And His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.