Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Is The Antidote For Expired Milk? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Antidote For Expired Milk? (575 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials / Mascum Herbal Pride - The Antidote For Weak Erection & Quick Sperm Release / The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Antidote For Expired Milk? by jaksabbey(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2016
I done enter gbege, i took bread and tea last nite due to the weather, I never realise dat the eva milk has expire, so when I got to the office today I start going to toilet for about 9times, later to discover it was due to d milk I took last nite.
up till now I still feel pain in stomach, what should I do?
Re: What Is The Antidote For Expired Milk? by BlissP(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2016
Kpelee
Re: What Is The Antidote For Expired Milk? by Lexusgs430: 4:42am On May 17, 2016
jaksabbey:
I done enter gbege, i took bread and tea last nite due to the weather, I never realise dat the eva milk has expire, so when I got to the office today I start going to toilet for about 9times, later to discover it was due to d milk I took last nite.
up till now I still feel pain in stomach, what should I do?

Your body is already fighting the consequences of food poisoning.
Ensure you are properly hydrated. It would resolve itself once the food poison is clear from your system.

(1) (Reply)

Tips: How To Keep Looking Good And Health During Pregnancy / Join Us In The Fight: Beat Diabetes / Quiting Addiction(masturbation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.