Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King (40236 Views)

NAFDAC Shuts Down Krispy Kreme Doughnuts For Using Expired Raw Materials / 'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Beware Of D'prince Supermarkets; They Sell Both Fake And Expired Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Cutezt(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
BEWARE: NUTRITIONAL TERRORISM
I am by this post imploring all consumers of packaged foods to be very careful and observant when buying stuff.
This morning I rushed out of the studio to get a snack and I saw this new pack of Digestive Biscuits that caught my fancy.
I quickly perused the product information and saw that it was to expire in April 2017. I paid quickly, opened the pack and started munching while I waited for my balance. Then, I noticed that the piece of biscuit intercoursing with my mouth had a sour foul taste. In fact, it tasted like it had expired.
I looked at the product information again, and on close scrutiny, I discovered that the original expiry date had been nicely cleaned off and another expiry date, written on a sticker, was stuck in its place.
This is another brazen display of man's inglorious inhumanity to man. You can imagine the unquantifiable negative health effects that consumption of expired products can cause to the human body. A friend of mine lost her hearing permanently after consuming expired products. Another had a bout of catastrophic allergy that took years to heal.
But, some unscrupulous, demonic, carefree, money-mongering, cantankerous, nonsensical, barbarous, and utterly animalistic businessmen/woman are still unconcerned about the harm they are causing people by making them consume expired products but only interested in the money they'll make to further massage their evilly megalomaniacal egos.
I'm calling on the authorities, such as the Police, NAFDAC and other relevant agencies to quickly swing into action and arrest these serial killers, mass murderers, and nutritional terrorists. As you can see, it is not only people that carry bombs and guns that can be aptly referred to as killers and terrorists. There are many killers and terrorists who disguise as legit businesspeople.
Please comment on and share this post until it reaches the authorities concerned. You are by this action helping to save a life.
David King
Jos, Plateau State
25th July, 2016

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1751461095110480&id=100007398191086&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1751461095110480%3Atl_objid.1751461095110480%3Athid.100007398191086%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1470034799%3A4785286698016165087&__tn__=%2As

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by bender79: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na wa o, they don't kill person for this country
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by suyamasta(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
It is a Waaa!
People dont even care about life again #haba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
I drank expired yogurt (label was changed) and Amarula(didnt read ) last year. My belle wori me well. Today, I dey check expiry date if I wan buy anything.

Nigerians are greedy beings that don't value the lives of others.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by ekenetheorg(m): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
People killing people
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Naavah(f): 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
There was a country. cry

1 Like

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Drmlab(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Se na only Dis country dey ni
Oga oookko
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Drmlab(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Se na only Dis country dey ni
Oga ooooooo
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na wah o,even when you check for expiry date (which we nigerians barely do),you have to shine your eyes make sure it is the real one, smh for naija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by az4sure36: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
thanks for the info op......... but come to think of it,how many people dey check expired date
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by danidee10(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
This one is not new na....but we all know the region of Nigeria where 95% of these fake things originate from grin grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Kenny221: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
What a wow
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Charles4075(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
And who are we to blame for this now
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
God save us
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by flyca: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you survive in Nigeria, you can survive anywhere else in the world, trust me undecided

2 Likes

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by disloman(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na Buhari manufactured am.To some people's reasoning

2 Likes

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by dhebz2pon(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Am tired of this country,nothing is safe to eat,dollar scarce.
May God help us in this country
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Badgers14: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
NAFDAC need to be doing a better job in regulation....

The one that pains me the most is what this counterfeiters do with drugs by changing the dates...

Actually do you know that most of the numbers you text in when you buy drugs are all coded Not the real number..

Sad sad sad angry
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by NwaNimo1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Sell By Date vs Use By Date..... grin
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by davou4eva(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
END TIME starting in Nigeria
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by amanikondo: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
[size=20pt]¯\_(ツ)_/¯[/size] - In Nigeria, you are liable to die young.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Bluette(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
God will save us. One of my family frnds bot tetracycline o, thank God she doesn't like taking drugs with d cap.. Na so she opened d cap and poured d content in her mouf.. Lo and behold na glucose dey inside. Hmmm.

5 Likes

Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Kaybee14(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is serious. May God continue to save us.
Re: The New Trick Used To Sell Expired Products In Nigeria - David King by Young03(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
is it David king of peace FM Jo's
mclongs..RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award / Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.