Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. (2126 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Doyin Okupe Officially Joins Accord Party [PHOTOS] / Aje Oil Field Begins Production As Lagos Joins Oil Producing States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by AmbodOfLASU: 7:51pm On May 16, 2016
Lagos has officially joined the league of oil producing state in Nigeria http://akinwunmiambode.com/lagos-now-an-officially-oil-producing-state-governor-akinwunmi-ambode/ #ItesiwajuEko

This discovery by a 100 per cent indigenous firm and at times like this when we are experiencing dwindling revenue from different areas of our economy, at times like this when foreign exchange is highly turbulent, it gives one great hope that the future prosperity of Nigeria is assured and is secured by transactions like this.
What this historic discovery means for Lagos is that the three Senatorial Districts, Lagos West, Lagos East and Lagos Central have all combined to open up the economic and investment potentials of the State. From Lagos East axis we have the petrochemical refinery factory coming from the Lagos Free Trade Zone which will come on board by 2018. From Lagos West axis there is crude oil while the Lagos Central axis serves as the financial district of Nigeria.

Meanwhile, We are likely to have three sea ports in Lagos in another two years - the Badagry Deep Sea Port, the Lekki Port and also the Apapa port. With all these things the future prosperity of Lagos is more than well assured and we are happy that we are part of that. #ItesiwajuEko

Source - Governor Ambode Facebook Page.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by AmbodOfLASU: 7:53pm On May 16, 2016
Lagos State is gradually becoming a country on its own. #SelfSufficient.

Cc : Lalasticlala , Seun

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by pimplucious: 7:55pm On May 16, 2016
Wicked!!! Lagos should just be declared a country on it own already damnit man

Edited:
And, hey, what's that pig skin mofo doing in that pix? White people are like roaches they are always every where.
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by wilcox(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2016
Good news
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by pabjo: 7:58pm On May 16, 2016
good for the region but for some! I reserve my comment
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by papparatzzi2013: 8:01pm On May 16, 2016
Expecting songs of sadness and hatred of "no man's land'' from envious people.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by lifezone247(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
patiently waiting too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by ERockson: 8:08pm On May 16, 2016
May God bless Yoruba nation

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2016
Nigeria Oil, lets enjoy a non Niger Delta oil, I wish they discover more in Chad basin
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by EbukaFran: 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
The amount of Igbos that will commit suicide at this news will be shocking

Noise making and chest beating does not equate to results

Careful silent planning with research is important. The day Igbos know that Yorubas are not their mate but their benefactors, that is the day they will be free from their enormous problems ranging from crime, pollution, poverty , prostitution and baby factory syndrome.

God bless Odua Land

For the Igbos that will quote me, Lagoon plenty for Lagos. Choose one

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
We welcome the news with joy and gladness , and wish for more discovery in Chad basin, so that you guys can leave Niger Delta oil alone and allow IPOB to go in peace, without you guys calling for their massacre shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by EbukaFran: 8:22pm On May 16, 2016
Lalasticlala

The 4th biggest economy in Africa is on the march

Share the news bro

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2016
EbukaFran:
The amount of Igbos that will commit suicide at this news will be shocking

Noise making and chest beating does not equate to results

Careful silent planning with research is important. The day Igbos know that Yorubas are not their mate but their benefactors, that is the day they will be free from their enormous problems ranging from crime, pollution, poverty , prostitution and baby factory syndrome.

God bless Odua Land

For the Igbos that will quote me, Lagoon plenty for Lagos. Choose one
The IPOB welcome the news with joy, and pray for more discovery in Chad basin, so that they can go in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by redsconsult(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2016
The advengers coming to claim it soon...beware of them ....Ipob plus Advengers coming to claim them soon..

Let me dust my maritime certificate sharp sharp before them come...
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2016
EbukaFran:
Lalasticlala

The 4th biggest economy in Africa is on the march

Share the news bro
Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by EbukaFran: 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa

Lagos is arguably the 4th biggest economy in Africa- 40 times bigger than IPOB region put together

Please update your knowledge sir

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by hundredhunndred: 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

We welcome the news with joy and gladness , and wish for more discovery in Chad basin, so that you guys can leave Niger Delta oil alone and allow IPOB to go in peace, without you guys calling for their massacre shocked shocked

Wetin concern ipob with oil? Maybe you talking about palm oil. South west Ondo is also an oil producing state and part of Oil niger delta, stop disgracing yourself everywhere cos of hatred for the SW.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Elnino4ladies: 8:32pm On May 16, 2016
We ipob made lagos
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by malele(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2016
pimplucious:
Wicked!!! Lagos should just be declared a country on it own already damnit man

Edited:
And, hey, what's that pig skin mofo doing in that pix? White people are like roaches they are always every where.

and u think it can stand on it own, when the resources and people from other regions that make up the state relocates
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by papparatzzi2013: 8:35pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

We have never been about Niger Delta oil because we are the 2nd highest oil producing region after SS. Lagos just put the icing on the cake.

Be rest assured, OGUN will soon lit the candle on the cake.

When I think of Dangote Refinery, Petrochemicals, Olokola LNG, Bitumen in Ondo etc I can't but appreciate God for the land of Oduduwa.

For your information 98% of Nigeria's ICT backbone is in SW. That is having what is called "enormous power' within the cyber world.

We are not only your gateway physically, whether on air or land or by sea; we are also your major gateway into the dynamic cyberspace.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by diegwu01: 8:37pm On May 16, 2016
This is how a sane and intelligent Governor and Government reasons.
Crude was discovered and Plans are quickly made to Build 3 seaports, Massive investment, massive Job creaton, great infrastructural development.
Why cant our SS and SE Governors reason like this? They called Amaechi's Monorail, wasteful and ambitious and prefer a Governor that would
build manual Borehole Pumps for them and provide KeKe napep for the Youths.

There's nothing wrong with learning from Lagos, they are the best, lets stop all the hate and venom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by AmbodOfLASU: 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
malele:

and u think it can stand on it own, when the resources and people from other regions that make up the state relocates

It will be cosmopolitan in nature. Devoid of ethnic or religious sentiments.
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Wetin concern ipob with oil? Maybe you talking about palm oil. South west Ondo is also an oil producing state and part of Oil niger delta, stop disgracing yourself everywhere cos of hatred for the SW.
I dont hate SW, when you hit IPOB and get a reply,you will become angry, how many oil is SW Ondo is producing in Niger Delta
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by AmbodOfLASU: 8:41pm On May 16, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
We ipob made lagos

Lagos has been growing as early as the 12century prior to the contact with Benin, the European and the amalgamation of Nigeria. Read more of Lagos History by Professor Kunle Lawal.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by hundredhunndred: 8:41pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

I dont hate SW, when you hit IPOB and get a reply,you will become angry, how many oil is SW Ondo is producing in Niger Delta

They produce more than all your red mud republic, its enough. Stop crying more than the bereaved, face your dead state and leave SW alone. Uno get shame?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by papparatzzi2013: 8:43pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

Even if Ondo is producing 1 Jerry Can of Oil per day, that still makes SW the 2nd highest oil producing region.

Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2016
diegwu01:
This is how a sane and intelligent Governor and Government reasons.
Crude was discovered and Plans are quickly made to Build 3 seaports, Massive investment, massive Job creaton, great infrastructural development.
Why cant our SS and SE Governors reason like this? They called Amaechi's Monorail, wasteful and ambitious and prefer a Governor that would
build manual Borehole Pumps for them and provide KeKe napep for the Youths.

There's nothing wrong with learning from Lagos, they are the best, lets stop all the hate and venom
Nobody hate with venom, maybe you are not conversant with politics in Nigeria, FG make lagos the economic capital of Nigeria at the expense of others. Lagos have the financial muscle to do so because of federal presence, you dont expect other state to be like lagos
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

They produce more than all your red mud republic, its enough. Stop crying more than the bereaved, face your dead state and leave SW alone. Uno get shame?
who is crying, I welcome the news with great Joy and wish for a mega oil well discovery in Chad basin for the north, so that you people will stop calling for the massacre of innocent IPOB
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by hundredhunndred: 8:55pm On May 16, 2016
Rayhutar:

who is crying, I welcome the news with great Joy and wish for a mega oil well discovery in Chad basin for the north, so that you people will stop calling for the massacre of innocent IPOB

Who is calling for the massacre of ipob tout, wetin concern us with ipob. I check your past post and you will appear on any Lagos thread, i can see you are frustrated cos of hatred and enviness. I just hope you dont kill yourself over nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

We have never been about Niger Delta oil because we are the 2nd highest oil producing region after SS. Lagos just put the icing on the cake.

When I think of Dangote Refinery, Petrochemicals, Olokola LNG, Bitumen in Ondo etc I can't but appreciate God for the land of Oduduwa.

For your information 98% of Nigeria's ICT backbone is in SW. That is having what is called "enormous power' within the cyber world.

We are not only your gateway physically, whether on air or land or by sea; we are also your major gateway into the dynamic cyberspace.
Then why is your people always calling for innocent IPOB protesters massacre, and supporting continuous incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu, You guys have all this and are still afraid of Igbo exit from luggard cage
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Rayhutar(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Who is calling for the massacre of ipob tout, wetin concern us with ipob. I check your past post and you will appear on any Lagos thread, i can see you are frustrated cos of hatred and enviness. I just hope you dont kill yourself over nothing.
I have a stake in Lagos, I cant kill myself over nothing because I have a successful business in Lagos, I will follow chop lagos oil money in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Lagos State Officially Joins Oil Producing States,to Build 3 New Sea Ports. by Ariani: 9:06pm On May 16, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Yorubas have never been about oil? Eh kwa!

A picture they say, say a thousand words.

Here is a picture of Yoruba protesters in Lagos in 1968. Look at the writings in their placard. Note the key word "Our Oil".

You deceive no one with your hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) / Independence Day: Wike Vs Buhari And The Dove (photos) / Nigerians Must Revolt Now – Elder Statesman Maitama Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.