Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,673 members, 7,827,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) (2114 Views)

Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos) / Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by RoyalMail: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
Ajah area of Lagos State is completely flooded this morning. According to eyewitnesses, Mobil Estate area in Ajah is so flooded that everyone remains indoors as even SUVs cannot pass through the estate. See more photos below...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/ajah-submerged-in-floods.html

1 Share

Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by RoyalMail: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Is Lekki/Ajah area truly a glorified Iyana Ipaja zone?

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by donbenedict(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
And u now meant it like the whole of Ajah..

Mchew. I was shocked I didn't see any water insyd my house angry
Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by keyremotes(m): 9:58am On Jun 15, 2016
THAT IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU WANT TO LIVE ANOTHER LIFE.
WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE LAND IN LAGOS ABOVE SEA LEVEL.
MUST YOU LIVE IN AJAH?
Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by sayitout1: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2016
...that your house is flooded does not mean that the whole of Ajah is flooded.

I just drove into Ajah now so stop giving us the kind of Lai Mohammed information. From your pictures, where is the Mobil estate. Sometimes I wonder the kind of info people put up here.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by AjayiWrites: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2016
sayitout1:
...that your house is flooded does not mean that the whole of Ajah is flooded.

I just drove into Ajah now so stop giving us the kind of Lai Mohammed information. From your pictures, where is the Mobil estate. Sometimes I wonder the kind of info people put up here.

Are these pictures lying? That your area is not flooded doesn't mean that others are not... Pictures don't lie, do they?

This one too is lie abi?

Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by MurderX: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
OP please where exactly are you referring to? Can I go through lekki scheme 2 to mega chicken?
Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by AjayiWrites: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2016
MurderX:
OP please where exactly are you referring to? Can I go through lekki scheme 2 to mega chicken?

I passed through Ikate when coming today and its fair, just that those HITECH construction company that blocks the road, but its good to go
Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2016
the stupid blogger has nver been to ajah or d island, the mumu said even suv cannot pass thru, but a salon car can be seen in ur pics. a part of ajah u made it seem d whole ajah just experienced and hurricane, mumu
Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2016
AjayiWrites:

Are these pictures lying? That your area is not flooded doesn't mean that others are not... Pictures don't lie, do they?

This one too is lie abi?
mumu, when u say ajah submerged do u know hw big ajah is, dont go and look for work. keep blogging lik a fool u hear

1 Like

Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by AjayiWrites: 11:04am On Jun 15, 2016
mumu, when u say ajah submerged do u know hw big ajah is, dont go and look for work. keep blogging lik a fool u hear

Let me just let you go...
Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by Beremx(f): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2016
RoyalMail:
Ajah area of Lagos State is completely flooded this morning. According to eyewitnesses, Mobil Estate area in Ajah is so flooded that everyone remains indoors as even SUVs cannot pass through the estate. See more photos below...

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/ajah-submerged-in-floods.html
If SUVs cannot pass through the estates, how then did you take pictures?

All these yeye bloggers sef. mtscheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Submerged In Floods (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2016
What do you mean by the bolded??

Perez Hilton a renowned blogger can buy your entire community with the proceeds from his blogging and even Nigeria's Linda can afford to live in one of the most affluent neighborhoods in Nigeria, how?? Blogging of course.

You don't just go off insulting and degrading people. That's ignorant!

(1) (Reply)

DIG APPOINTMENT: Why Edo Can't Vote APC / Check Out The Hairstyle Young Igbo Lads Rocked in The Early 90's / PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.