Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? (563 Views)

Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by NaijaBeats(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2016

This is definitely gonna be a heated conversation… Someone threw this Question at me and I must confess to you all, Am truly confused. Your Mum is an important woman in my life, I have promised to put smile on her face no … Read More..
http://www.news.hypesng.com/decisive-question-wife-or-your-mum-who-would-you-buy-a-car-for-first/
Re: Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by jopretty(f): 7:58pm On May 16, 2016
If it were the other way, I'd buy a car for my hubby before my papa...no 2 ways about it.
Re: Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 16, 2016
Eehya, don't Kill yhur sewf...Haleemah my bby first. Number 1 Woman is getting a crib ASAP!
N.B_If yhu talk back, yhu 'll fall down and die!
Re: Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by ramdris(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2016
Please stop this madness, it is totally disrespectful and even sinful to start comparing ur mum with ur wife. They are both important but mother or father are in defferent level. So stop d comparison and go get ur mama happy..
Re: Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by jcross19: 9:38pm On May 16, 2016
NaijaBeats:

This is definitely gonna be a heated conversation… Someone threw this Question at me and I must confess to you all, Am truly confused. Your Mum is an important woman in my life, I have promised to put smile on her face no … Read More..
http://www.news.hypesng.com/decisive-question-wife-or-your-mum-who-would-you-buy-a-car-for-first/
my mother remain first of all, she carried me in the womb for nine months, she breast fed me for good two years, she carried on her for more than 1 year, she nurtured me from a baby to a child that I can defend my foot, she wants the best, she cried when I was in pain, in her lack she gave me in abundant, she pray for me , wish me well and many more well to me my mother first. If was not there for me I might not be what I am today and trust me you won't accept my proposal. My mother first.
Re: Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by jcross19: 9:40pm On May 16, 2016
NaijaBeats:

my mother remain first of all, she carried me in the womb for nine months, she breast fed me for good two years, she carried on her back for more than 1 year, she nurtured me from a baby to a child that I can defend my foot, she wants the best, she cried when I was in pain, in her lack she gave me in abundant, she pray for me , wish me well and many more well to me my mother first. If was not there for me I might not be what I am today and trust me you won't accept my proposal. My mother first.
Re: Decisive Question:- Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First? by daviddagreat: 3:20am On May 17, 2016
in as much as I love my wife, my mom first

(1) (Reply)

Know More About " Aj Tunes Entertainment" Now / BREAKING NEWS!! Adekunle Gold Is Ready To Leave Olamide’s YBNL / A Must Read For Every Woman!! How Fire Razed A Woman's Hair In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.