Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working (1286 Views)

Wordpress Search Result Stopped Working / This Guy Stopped The Biggest Ransomware Attack In History. This Was His Reward / Can I Learn Javascript In One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working by alameen21: 8:31pm On May 16, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i need urgent help on how to fix my hard disk 500gb , it all happened like this, two days back my immediate neighbor knocked on my door and kindly asked if i could help him out with my hard disk, i thought for a while and then gave him , unknown to me he was using Mac book pro , so he did some settings before the hard disk worked on his device, nw dat he has returned it, if i connect it with my system it will on the light bt will nt show on ny computer, but it will making some vibration, so i returned it to him nd he tested it with is system and it was working fine, please if u have any idea on how to restore my hard disk kindly drop it here, because the hard disk only works on the Apple laptop and not on my hp ....lalasticlala kindly help out
Re: How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working by Adesege(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2016
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver

I will suggest you do that first.

Also, what's the make of your hard disk?

1 Like

Re: How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working by alameen21: 8:00pm On May 17, 2016
Adesege:
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the driver

I will suggest you do that first.

Also, what's the make of your hard disk?
the make is MD abi WD, i have
Re: How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working by virus04(m): 9:11am On May 18, 2016
alameen21:
Hello my fellow nairalanders, i need urgent help on how to fix my hard disk 500gb , it all happened like this, two days back my immediate neighbor knocked on my door and kindly asked if i could help him out with my hard disk, i thought for a while and then gave him , unknown to me he was using Mac book pro , so he did some settings before the hard disk worked on his device, nw dat he has returned it, if i connect it with my system it will on the light bt will nt show on ny computer, but it will making some vibration, so i returned it to him nd he tested it with is system and it was working fine, please if u have any idea on how to restore my hard disk kindly drop it here, because the hard disk only works on the Apple laptop and not on my hp ....lalasticlala kindly help out
sorry about that my broda. please follow the instructions.

goto your control panel and search for disk management u will see something about partitioning click it..when it opens insert your hard disk it will show at the bottom .. but u will have to format it to NTFS before you use it.so right click on it and click format ... thanks..quote me if it worked for u
Re: How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working by alameen21: 8:17pm On May 22, 2016
virus04:

goto your control panel and search for disk management u will see something about partitioning click it..when it opens insert your hard disk it will show at the bottom .. but u will have to format it to NTFS before you use it.so right click on it and click format ... thanks..quote me if it worked for u

my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data smiley
virus04:

my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data sad
virus04:

my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data smiley
virus04:

my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data
Re: How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working by tonexman18(m): 11:22pm On May 22, 2016
alameen21:
my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data smiley my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data sad my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data smiley my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data
Re: How My One Month Old Hard Disk Stopped Working by virus04(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
alameen21:
my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data smiley my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data sad my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data smiley my appreciation Virus , it worked and my hard-disk is back just for the films i lost nd some few data
u r welcome

(1) (Reply)

Easy Math HD (my Android Math Game) Updated! / Please I Need Help With A Challenge / How Much For App Like Uber / Taxify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.