Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

A Wake Up Call !!! I Stand With PMB... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wake Up Call !!! I Stand With PMB... (363 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call !!! I Stand With PMB... by yeman05(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2016
Just got this and find it worthy of sharing, enjoy...

NLC is yet to ask State Governors what they did with bailout money meant for salaries.

Many states are owing up to 5 months yet NLC is silence.

Many states cannot pay common minimum wage yet NLC did not talk.

In Kaduna, it was unravelled recently that NLC deduct over a thousand Naira from workers salary from the source.

NLC have a political party called Labour party but they cannot win councillors yet they brag of Mobilisation.

Can NLC tell us how billions of Naira they generate annually are spent?

Can we have the account of NLC mass transit buses?

What stops NLC from importing and subsidising for their members?

What stops NLC from building Mega stations?

What stop NLC from building refineries?

What roles have NLC played in assisting the unemployed?

Ok.Kontinu!

You think you can keep us in the sun at Ojota and enter villa for brown envelope. Abi? ?

No more free money!!!!

Get ready! !!! We shall meet you at Freedom park.

We have scrapped NLC.

We now have Nigeria Masses Congress (NMC ) .

Okokobioko is your anchor man!
Stay tuned!

Chanjiiiiiii is here
Embrace it!
Diaritz god.
#IstandWithPMB
Re: A Wake Up Call !!! I Stand With PMB... by yeman05(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2016
Ghen Ghen !!!Naso d tin start oo

(1) (Reply)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Want Your Land / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Assess Ministers / The Oil Lord Of Nigeria Locked-up Their Oil. Can Nigeria Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.