Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Want To Start Haulage Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Haulage Business (1314 Views)

In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Haulage Business by robert33: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hi, 9JA

My buddy i want 2 venture into haulage business, i want your expertise on who the business 'll be successful. i have done my research in the three state eg lagos, abuja, porthacourt. Due to the volume of construction going in the country i think the business will be of good deal, perhaps yours indepth contribution would be appreciated.

robert
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by kinharold(m): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2009
I am seriously looking for 20 tons tippers, 10 tyres to use/manage in lagos and port harcourt. i pay 450 to 480 per month while i care 4 all operational espenses. each tipper cost btw 3.5 amd 4.5 m

details

kinharold2@yahoo.com

Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by robert33: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2009
Anyway the price you quoted is very low to the price am being to told, though i must said thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by kinharold(m): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2009
Bros, i am buying one this very week ie b4 weekend. i can buy 3 very good mack 20tons, 10 tyres for you at the price range i told you especially 4m. Right now there is a tokunbo man diesel for 3.6m

contact me ASAP if you are really interested and serious.

kinharold2@yahoo.com

regards
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by GM008: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
@ Kinharold - What trucks do you need, can you be specific with the make, model & year and I might just be able to provide you with one or two.
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by kinharold(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2009
@ Kinharold - What trucks do you need, can you be specific with the make, model & year and I might just be able to provide you with one or two

tanx, it is not me that buying directly for myself. i sometimes asisst the that would like to give me the truck or tipper to manage.

i use/manage trucks and tippers for the owner and pay a monthly deposit.
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by GM008: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ Kinharold - I meant provide you with trucks to manage.
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by kinharold(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2009
tanx. ateached are sample pics. may not be eaxct models. mack or man diesel is very good. year of make late 80s to early 90s is ok depending on the condition of the truck or tipper.

please, let me have ur email am having some problems ateaching the files. i dnt know if it is from nairaland or the cafe am using.

my is kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732

lookin forward to hearing from you soon.
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by robert33: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2009
The picture you forward is not visible, below is my email

robertsian26@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by kinharold(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
yea, i coundnt ateach the pics like there was a problem with that feature on nairaland. anyway i have sent u the pics.

i will be very happy if you can favourably consider me to handle the truck or tipper cos i really need it especially the tippers. i look forward to hearing for u soon and we wrapping this up ASAP.

regards
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by rasputinn(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2009
Highly interested
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by rasputinn(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2009
I'm seriously looking for 20ton 10 tyre trucks.I pay 500k per month
Any offers should be sent to dlast2@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Start Haulage Business by robert33: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
where would it be your business area, and the amount quoted is little compare to what is in the market.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 / For Sale Mack Dump And Mack Tractor Head For Haulage Business / Beer War In Nigeria: Battle For The Pockets Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.