Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,714 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Proposal On Supplying Cakes To Schools - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal On Supplying Cakes To Schools (698 Views)

Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 61st Birthday In Style. See The Cakes He Received / Business Plan & Proposal On Cashew Nuts Trading For Local Traders&exporters / FREE Guide: How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal On Supplying Cakes To Schools by omowumi19(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2016
Gud evening house, pls can anyone help with a proposal cos I want to start supplying cakes to schools I mean those #50 type. Bukola.ayoade@yahoo.com
Re: Proposal On Supplying Cakes To Schools by Adesege(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2016
Hello,

Best I would suggest is that you visit the school and meet with either the Principal/Proprietor, a teacher or anybody that can tell you wether a proposal is necessary or not.

You also need to know whom to address it to.

In Naija, your proposal may end up on a table for months without being opened.

Cheers
Re: Proposal On Supplying Cakes To Schools by Acidosis(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2016
omowumi19:
Gud evening house, pls can anyone help with a proposal cos I want to start supplying cakes to schools I mean those #50 type. Bukola.ayoade@yahoo.com

Why cake?
Re: Proposal On Supplying Cakes To Schools by omowumi19(f): 2:17pm On May 17, 2016
@adesege tanx 4 d post..I also felt proposal was nt needed cos it som1 who brought up d idea.@ 2nd poster I chose cake because 1.I av passion 4 it ns also students love it.
Re: Proposal On Supplying Cakes To Schools by Adesege(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2016
omowumi19:
@adesege tanx 4 d post..I also felt proposal was nt needed cos it som1 who brought up d idea.@ 2nd poster I chose cake because 1.I av passion 4 it ns also students love it.

The gods needs to bless your first production.

To do this, all members of NL need to have a share of it first.

Contact me for more details grin

(1) (Reply)

9 Tips For Growing A Successful Business / All I Could Do Was Curse Poverty After Seeing This !!! / One Month On, Traders Ponder The Naira Free Float That Wasn't- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.