Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter (2483 Views)

See Reno Omokri Hilarious Tweet / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by confamgist237: 10:06pm On May 16, 2016
Lol this man is really funny on twitter... grin grin

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/reno-omokris-hilarious-clap-back-at-big.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by confamgist237: 10:07pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin
endtime.. clap back grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by nwaanambra1(m): 10:16pm On May 16, 2016
Reno use to be highly mouthed back then when he ws on Nairaland with the handle beaf! cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by manny4life(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2016
nwaanambra1:
Reno use to be highly mouthed back then when he ws on Nairaland with the handle beaf! cheesy

I don't think he was Beaf, but Beaf was a real terror... Dude can face so many people at the same time and very intelligent too. I remember when he and Katsumoto used to get into it... Back in the good ole days of NL.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:21pm On May 16, 2016
reno na beaf?

hmmm but that girl get booobs and i love booobs kiss

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by vickyfrancis1(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2016
This man self
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by Histrings08(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2016
All I see is a big breasted girl.. I don't see no omokri
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by nwaanambra1(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2016
manny4life:

I don't think he was Beaf, but Beaf was a real terror... Dude can face so many people at the same time and very intelligent too. I remember when he and Katsumoto used to get into it... Back in the good ole days of NL.

he was - it has been proven severally back then. look at the reply to the lady again and you will see beaf's subtle insulting response written allover it. very tough guy - and yes very intelligent.
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 5:08am On May 17, 2016
Free Advertising for the lady

Her picture became top 10 most viewed / most downloaded
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by RichDad1(m): 5:45am On May 17, 2016
Beaf!
Hmmm gone are the days when nairaland was purely for matured men and reason able women. undecided

RIP
Bawomolo cry
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by Consiglier: 5:50am On May 17, 2016
Epic!
As for me, I want to lie with her grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by raker300: 5:59am On May 17, 2016
Dude knows how to keep his cool, deliver jabs and finish you with the uppercut of sarcasm. He's gifted though

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by raker300: 6:01am On May 17, 2016
No comment

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by Stalwert: 6:05am On May 17, 2016
Oh mockery seems to be the only one thinking of doing something with her. lik his IB boss who was dancing with a woman bakasi in kano.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 6:21am On May 17, 2016
Reno no be zombie na... E get large brain n e dey use am.
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by dsmooth1(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2016
Water melon every wher hmmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by udysweet(f): 7:28am On May 17, 2016
But she's come out to disclaim it,that she doesn't even have a twitter account. Apparently someone ha been up t no good,using her pic for wicked intent. You can check out her IG page where she has a screenshot f this and a disclaimer.
IG handle:romangoddess2000
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by udysweet(f): 7:36am On May 17, 2016
But she's come out to disclaim it,that she doesn't even have a twitter account. Apparently someone ha been up to no good,using her pic for wicked intent. You can check out her IG page where she has a screenshot f this and a disclaimer.
IG handle:romangoddess2000
Re: Reno Omokri's Hilarious Clap Back At Big Breasted Lady On Twitter by legundarybeans(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2016
i smell yeye

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Now Going Digital (photos) / See The Courses Our Ministers Studied In School / Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.