Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? (2484 Views)

Aregbesola At 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Celebration In Osun (Photos) / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At The 2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Day (Photo / Osinbajo At The Graduation Ceremony Of Armed Forces Command And Staff College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nigeria's Military, a secular outfit, fighting boko haram who try to bring about an Allahaic system into Nigeria as practiced in the middle east, centuries ago, donn on their flag, mast, weapons and uniforms, a verse from the same religion:

Victory is from Allah.
(Nasrun Minal-lah).

{The moto was formerly the moto of the jihadi fanatic Shehu Usumane Dan Fodio, Shekau /boko haram leader of the early 19th century}

And 200m Nigerian are confused as what is wrong with their system.

Why do we have an Arabic verse on our Army insignia? Are we Arabs? Is there no place for us Pagan Traditionalists, atheists, etc., in Nigeria?

There is even a cynical interpretation to the above motto, that Lord Luggard privately scoffed at the sokoto jihadi motto "Victory is Allah's alone), by saying that he gained victory over the Sokoto caliphate by combining God with the Maxim Gun. And so, to this day while we are encouraged to wait for God to bring victory, predator nations worship their Gods in the day and make weapons at night.

No wonder Donald Trump's Campaign team called Nigeria an islamic country. I wouldn't even be surprized if there was some sort of collaboration between boko haram and the Hausa-isla-sorry* Nigerian Army.

How disappointing. angry sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Justiceleague1: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
Not only this,hausa is more or less the naija military language..i was @ a navy barracks somet time back and every personel spoke hausa..there were only few southerners. Even commucations on the walkie talkie was in hausa! This is no country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by GooseBaba: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
We just siddon dey look. Slippery slope...

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Not only this,hausa is more or less the naija military language..i was @ a navy barracks somet time back and every personel spoke hausa..there were only few southerners. Even commucations on the walkie talkie was in hausa! This is no country.

This is not even Hausa or Hausa written in Arabic script . It is Arabic proper. and islamic shyt. how can you expect non muslim soldiers to go to war under that banner.

Will muslim soldiers go to war wearing uniforms that say "Victory is from Sango /Ifa" etc.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
We live in such a backward and dangerous nation. We are run by a Fulani islamic millitary dictator who marries his young daughter off as a fourth wife to some 57 year old dude and who calls women (including) his wife as fit for the kitchen and bedroom in front of an entire nation, half of the subjects being females.

and this is supposed to be an educated man meant to lead our youth forward by his example. This is a man who travels the world and meets foreign dignitaries yet displays a 7th century mentality.

we are doomed.

Can you imagine the kind of backward ppl we have who actuLly elected this millitary dictator. and as a matter of fact, half of the country , the North is run by sharia'a and this is supposed to be a secular Democracy.

angry angry angry angry angry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by pacino26(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
Official training language of the army and Air Force is Hausa. You may be privileged to see Yoruba add the official language in the Nigeria Navy.

In the army, if you can't understand Hausa in the field, your name is sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Long tammmm!
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
pacino26:
Official training language of the army and Air Force is Hausa. You may be privileged to see Yoruba add the official language in the Nigeria Navy.

do you understand english?

this is an islamic verse. do we also need to learn to pray sallah 5 times a day and recite quran to be qualifiable to the army?

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
pacino26:

undecided. Ur theory is unfounded and riddled with implausibilities.

Sorry ke?

Keep ur bs to urself tho

5 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

This is not even Hausa or Hausa written in Arabic script . It is Arabic proper. and islamic shyt. how can you expect non muslim soldiers to go to war under that banner.

Will muslim soldiers go to war wearing uniforms that say "Victory is from Sango /Ifa" etc.

What?! Lol! Et tu Pagan?
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by dEastActivist: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Gej succeeded in removing the Arabic insignia on our naira note and I appreciate him for that.

This nonsense should stop as every aspect of this country should respect the diversity in the country.

Nigeria is a secular country for crying out loud

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:

undecided scurry away now!

Which camps do u belong to? Afonja or ipob?
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
undecided

This is the height of paranoia!
PAGAN9JA:
Nigeria's Military, a secular outfit, fighting boko haram who try to bring about an Allahaic system into Nigeria as practiced in the middle east, centuries ago, donn on their flag, mast, weapons and uniforms, a verse from the same religion:

Victory is from Allah.
(Nasrun Minal-lah).

{The moto was formerly the moto of the jihadi fanatic Shehu Usumane Dan Fodio, Shekau /boko haram leader of the early 19th century}

And 200m Nigerian are confused as what is wrong with their system.

Why do we have an Arabic verse on our Army insignia? Are we Arabs? Is there no place for us Pagan Traditionalists, atheists, etc., in Nigeria?

There is even a cynical interpretation to the above motto, that Lord Luggard privately scoffed at the sokoto jihadi motto "Victory is Allah's alone), by saying that he gained victory over the Sokoto caliphate by combining God with the Maxim Gun. And so, to this day while we are encouraged to wait for God to bring victory, predator nations worship their Gods in the day and make weapons at night.

No wonder Donald Trump's Campaign team called Nigeria an islamic country. I wouldn't even be surprized if there was some sort of collaboration between boko haram and the Hausa-isla-sorry* Nigerian Army.

How disappointing. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Justiceleague1: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided scurry away now!
Which camps do u belong to? Afonja or ipob?
ND
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:

ND

May U kwantinue to swim with the fishes in the creek

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Justiceleague1: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided
am just laffing....lols...grin grin u are are just perambulating up and down,saying and doing nothing reasonable.
Op,naija needs drastic overhaul.

5 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Justiceleague1: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

May U kwantinue to swim with the fishes in the creek
anything i wish my neighbor comes back to me big time..likewise whatever my neighbor wishes me goes back to him big time as well. Its a spiritual law.

Op,every accused are innocent until proven otherwise in a court of law. Naija is now a jungle.
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

What?! Lol! Et tu Pagan?

Yes . Pagan by birth. not a revert.
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
undecided

paranoia will become reality when Nigeria turns into Syria. Gods forbid.

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
.?
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by ProudArewa: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
PAGAN9JA:
We live in such a backward and dangerous nation. We are run by a Fulani islamic millitary dictator who marries his young daughter off as a fourth wife to some 57 year old dude and who calls women (including) his wife as fit for the kitchen and bedroom in front of an entire nation, half of the subjects being females.

and this is supposed to be an educated man meant to lead our youth forward by his example. This is a man who travels the world and meets foreign dignitaries yet displays a 7th century mentality.

we are doomed.

Can you imagine the kind of backward ppl we have who actuLly elected this millitary dictator. and as a matter of fact, half of the country , the North is run by sharia'a and this is supposed to be a secular Democracy.

angry angry angry angry angry angry
sometimes i wonda how some people tink. Must u involve Buhari in all ur bigotry comments? Was it Buhari dat design dae logo of the nigeria army?

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

Yes . Pagan by birth. not a revert.

No pagan! I do know u are atheist I was referring to the fact that u believe this horse shiit crap about an islamic nation uprising.

Muskeeto would be disappointed in what u became.

I can't believe u are the pagan9ja I fought alongside against the profanities of christianity in the religion section.

Get ur _ass out of the clouds, and cut down on the strain of weed. undecided
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

paranoia will become reality when Nigeria turns into Syria. Gods forbid.

U r now a believer of God or u r just cooking up more horse shiit to stir the crowd into entertaining ur household this evening? sad angry
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
ProudArewa:
sometimes i wonda how some people tink. Must u involve Buhari in all ur bigotry comments? Was it Buhari dat design dae logo of the nigeria army?

he belongs to the same clique. The bygone outdated clique run by the backward footsoldiers of dan fodio.
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

No pagan! I do know u are atheist I was referring to the fact that u believe this horse shiit crap about an islamic nation uprising.

Muskeeto would be disappointed in what u became.

I can't believe u are the pagan9ja I fought alongside against the profanities of christianity in the religion section.

Get ur _ass out of the clouds, and cut down on the strain of weed. undecided

Before you continue with your nonsense just read what you wrote there.

You call me a Pagan and then say you know I'm an atheist.

Go first learn the difference between Pagan & atheist. Then come back for a discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

U r now a believer of God or u r just cooking up more horse shiit to stir the crowd into entertaining ur household this evening? sad angry

I want to curse you with all sorts of profanities at this stage.

Kindly learn the difference between Pagan and atheist .

Pagans "invented" the concept of God and religion.
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
PAGAN9JA:

I want to curse you with all sorts of profanities at this stage.

Kindly learn the difference between Pagan and atheist .

Pagans "invented" the concept of God and religion.

Fascinating!
It's worse than I taught! U suffer from dementia or are clearly deluded to think u r a pagan
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by babyfaceafrica: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Fascinating!
It's worse than I taught! U suffer from dementia or are clearly deluded to think u r a pagan

I think you just find it uneasy to handle the fact that our quarters also exist. undecided

This is why we really need a 3rd front to change the dynamocs of religion politics in this Godsforesaken country.

1 Like

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
No damnit
Can't u see that the basis for our hatred for the other is centred on religion?

Publically recognizing a third key player would wreck this nations unity beyond recognition.

It's the same u that's claiming nigeria is being islamized by cockheads.

If paganism is affirmed, ur children will rise up and stone you
PAGAN9JA:

I think you just find it uneasy to handle the fact that our quarters also exist. undecided

This is why we really need a 3rd front to change the dynamocs of religion politics in this Godsforesaken country.
Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:
No damnit
Can't u see that the basis for our hatred for the other is centred on religion?

Publically recognizing a third key player would wreck this nations unity beyond recognition.

It's the same u that's claiming nigeria is being islamized by cockheads.

If paganism is affirmed, ur children will rise up and stone you

You don't understand Paganism. A Pagan can worship at any place. we are just standing up for our rights and culture. Pagan religions are non proselytyzing . i cannot convert someone to my tribes faith its senseless.

so i have no motive to kill anyone in the name of religion. Also our Pagan faith is tied to our culture.

People need religion. and Paganism is the best option beecause it is spirituality. not the abrahamoc nonsense dividing our people. Paganism will unite this nation in diversity and respect for wach other. not trying to impose our beliefs on the other.

Learn from better off Nations with a strong Pagan root foundation like Japan, China, India, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Nigerian Mllitary And Armed Forces Infact An ISLAMIC ARMY? by pacino26(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Silkmoth33:

undecided. Ur theory is unfounded and riddled with implausibilities.

Sorry ke?

Keep ur bs to urself tho

Thanks but the bs from you needs to be shared that's why I mentioned you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don Determine Say I Go Gh For January 14, Mmm Con Tell Me Say I Should Ph Mini / What My Pastor Said About Pmb's Health / See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.