Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Seun Where Is My Thread Entitled "Ignore This Cryptocurrency And Regret Tomorow" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Where Is My Thread Entitled "Ignore This Cryptocurrency And Regret Tomorow" (859 Views)

Removing My Thread Is A Disservice To Many Members / My Pains And Regret Banking With Stanbic Ibtc... / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Where Is My Thread Entitled "Ignore This Cryptocurrency And Regret Tomorow" by saibuhari(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2016
I am shocked beyond words to read Seun's decision to ban the promotion of Cryptocurrencies on Nairaland. I am actually shocked beyond words as nobody has reported being scammed by anyone promoting our Cryptocurrency. If people have used other Cryptocurrencies to scam people I would like Seun to show me any post by anyone on Nairaland who claims to have been scammed by anyone Promoting our Cryptocurrency. Our Cryptocurrency which Seun and his moderators usually ban us each time the name is mentioned on Nairaland has strict terms of condition for anyone promoting it as the company is particular about its corporate image. If Seun can show any proof of scamming by anyone promoting our Cryptocurrency, then I will apologise to Nigerians. But where he fails to provide any, I will expect him to render unqualified apology and reinstate my thread and others promoting our Cryptocurrency.
Re: Seun Where Is My Thread Entitled "Ignore This Cryptocurrency And Regret Tomorow" by DesChyko: 11:46pm On May 16, 2016
*in Mynd44's voice*

Complaints should be mailed to the mods. You don't need to open a thread for that.

1 Like

Re: Seun Where Is My Thread Entitled "Ignore This Cryptocurrency And Regret Tomorow" by TrollTrap: 7:53am On May 17, 2016
16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland.

New rule, your thread gone.
Re: Seun Where Is My Thread Entitled "Ignore This Cryptocurrency And Regret Tomorow" by Nobody: 9:28am On May 17, 2016
Your thread is in violation of rule 16

(1) (Reply)

.. / Attend Web Summit, Lisbon, November 7-10, 2016 - Special Discount Code For Women / How Do I Setup An Oil Palm Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.