Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. (4878 Views)

President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) / Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos) / Donald Trump Could Not Get A Hotel Room In Hamburg For G20 Summit. Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by scully95: 8:27pm On May 18, 2016
Missy89:

Name one country that is printing her currency and backing it up with something. Then we will continue this conversation

Just ONE

Thank you grin

lobatan...
so you are saying somalia can as well be printing money anyhow and just as you have seen it. nothing is backing itor very low output and they are just printing money here you have it..

here you have it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOKPMzd9JL4

in somalia to change money you must carry whilbarrow.. how did they get there .. by your analysis.. Nigeria can just be printing money anyhow right without demand for such Naira ? without jobs or product backing it right ? without output major output right ?? or without gold reserve backing the currency right ?

meanwhile, nothing in the u.s is backing the dollar except the useless wars and regime change, installing puppets, particullay imf puppets with less armed countries. now russia is checkmatting that and you are about to see the empire of lies fall. because all those systems will eventually default and it will default with the u.s.

i can't continue lecturing you, go back and read what i wrote or shared about this particular topic ok.

again nothing is backing the us debt or printing of money anyhow which will eventually turn to somali or zimbabwe case. there wont be debt sharing again so what happens when there is no debt sharring anyore and country like greece example can no longer pay for the debt ?

what happens in this case ? use greece as a tyical example what will happen the the time u.s can no longer share it debts and those owing can not longer service their debts. No more wars to share debts..

so expect it to fall or default with the system.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 8:30pm On May 18, 2016
scully95:

[s]lobatan...
so you are saying somalia can as well be printing money anyhow and just as you have seen it. nothing is backing it and they are just printing money here you have it..

here you have it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOKPMzd9JL4

in somalia to change money you must carry whilbarrow.. how did they get there .. by your analysis.. Nigeria can just be printing money anyhow right without demand for such Naira ? without jobs or product backing it right ? without output major output right ?? or without gold reserve backing the currency right ?

meanwhile, nothing in the u.s is backing the dollar except the useless wars with less armed countries. now russia is checkmatting that and you are about to see the empire of lies fall. because lal those systems will eventually default and it will defaul with the u.s.

i can't continue lecturing you, go back and read what i wrote or shared about this particular topic ok.

again nothing is backing the us debt or printing of money anyhow which will eventually turn to somaly case. there wont be debt sharing again so what happens when there is no debt sharring anyore and countried like greece example can no longer pay for the debt ?

what happens in this case ? use greeceas a tyical example what will happen the the time u.s can no longer share it debts and those owing can not longer service their debts. no more wars to share debts..

so expect it to fall or default with the system.

[/s]

I will repeat the question.

Name one country that is backing her printed currency with something.

Name one single country that doest have a fiat currency

Just one.

Thanks again and I will wait for your answer. Stop running around like a headless chicken with incoherent jargons

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by NairaMinted: 8:31pm On May 18, 2016
bookface:

LOL, just saying hello to you comrade grin

Continue on that path you set on genius. Abi you are now backtracking?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by scully95: 8:48pm On May 18, 2016
Missy89:

I will repeat the question.

Name one country that is backing her printed currency with something.

Name one single country that doest have a fiat currency

Just one.

Thanks again and I will wait for your answer. Stop running around like a headless chicken with incoherent jargons

i cant continue replying a def and dumb. let me copy and paste it again. No country can just be printing money any how if there is nothing backing the money. in the case of u.s, it is the petty wars with less armed countries that is backing it. in other words, the petrol-dollar that allows people to demand for the dollar. this is one of the main reason Qaddafi was killed. He wanted to change the game. that is start taking gold reserve, real gold not fake printed dollar in exchange for oil.

now what is backing Libyan money ? the petrol dollar is backing it. there is no way Libya could print more money if there is no demand for local needs to meet foreign demand. and what they usually do here is increase the exchange rate or reduce it..

if there is no demand for fake printed and manipulated dollar for example in Nigeria, 1 naira will be equal to 1usd. If the demand for fake printed dollar is o. one naira will be equal to 1 dollar.

What does that mean. it means Nigeria is producing more and can meet up with all its demand. again what does this means.. a nigeria that is meeting up all its demands would surely be exporting more to other countries. if nigeria is selling in naira.. there will be more demand toprin Naira. To meet demands.. This is where Nigeria can print more naira. To meet demands.
Economics 101. for you olodo.

What backs printing of money ?
Demand and Supply.
back in the day, it gold, purely gold that is being traded against any currency but since the empire of lies changed that to dollar which today it's has used it to corrupt the whole system.

You are too olodo. 3rd class olodo should learn Economics 101 or even how the forex market works. olo do rabata.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ATkester: 8:50pm On May 18, 2016
[s]
ValerianSteel:
Excuse me,what the fvck

Please caution yourself Tkester,Tkester2,1Tkester,ATkester.Please refrain from this idiocy please.

[/s]

You're such an awful disaster! I don't change my monicker, Tkester is my brand and I'm not hiding it. I only modify it into another one when banned. But you outta cowardice hide under BookFace to prevent users from knowing that it is still de same dumb ass valeriansteel dt is contributing tripe as usual.

Animal philanderer.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 8:54pm On May 18, 2016
scully95:

i cant continue replying a def and dumb. let me copy and paste it again. No country can just be printing money any how if there is nothing backing the money. in the case of u.s, it is the petty wars with less armed countries that is backing it. in other words, the petrol-dollar that allows people to demand for the dollar. this is one of the main reason Qaddafi was killed. He wanted to change the game. that is start taking gold reserve, real gold not fake printed dollar in exchange for oil.

now what is backing Libyan money ? the petrol dollar is backing it. there is no way Libya could print more money if there is no demand for local needs to meet foreign demand. and what they usually do here is increase the exchange rate or reduce it..

if there is no demand for fake printed and manipulated dollar for example in Nigeria, 1 naira will be equal to 1usd. If the demand for fake printed dollar is o. one naira will be equal to 1 dollar.

What does that mean. it means Nigeria is producing more and can meet up with all its demand. again what does this means.. a nigeria that is meeting up all its demands would surely be exporting more to other countries. if nigeria is selling in naira.. there will be more demand toprin Naira. To meet demands.. This is where Nigeria can print more naira. To meet demands.

Demand and Supply.
back in the day, it gold, purely gold that is being traded against any currency but since the empire of lies changed that to dollar which today it's has used it to corrupt the whole system.

You are too olodo. 3rd class olodo should learn Economics 101 or even how the forex market works. olo do rabata.

So you cant name a single country i see.

Thank you for your time
Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ValerianSteel(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2016
ATkester:
[s][/s]

You're such an awful disaster! I don't change my monicker, Tkester is my brand and I'm not hiding it. I only modify it into another one when banned. But you outta cowardice hide under BookFace to prevent users from knowing that it is still de same dumb ass valeriansteel dt is contributing tripe as usual.

Animal philanderer.
cool
Someone please bail me out from this reeky plume-plucked miscreant.

I registered on this forum last year,I happen to just be seeing the username Bookface for the first time today.I wonder how your brain synchronized our handles as the same.

Just cause the handle is not on your line of argument equates am the one.

Somehow you are simply implying any handle that dishes the truth to your deteriorated skull is ValerianSteel.

Please go jump off Admiralty Alexander if I give you that much headache.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by scully95: 9:27pm On May 18, 2016
bookface:

do you know what exactly are debt?

does the CBN print money?

If the CBN wishes to reign in inflation, it could either do so with interest rates or issue money market debts, do you know what these are?

printing of more money usually means inflation anywhere you print money and there is less demand for your money, this automatically means inflation. it means you are just trying to meet the demand for dollar. Here your Naira will lose value to the foreign currency.

the way dollar is going in the parrallel market, very soon, banks will not have notes to meet up with the dollar the way its increasing andthis is what would make cbn to turn to bigger 5000 note(or that made ZImbabe back in the day do this), soon you will see 1,000,000 single note like it was in zimbabawe. ( Again CBN played smart game here by doing a cashless economy which will help to some extent but not enough) it even got to that stage in zim. this is hyper inflation. after you have tried interest rates and it's not working. You have no option here except to just continue increasing the zeros...

There are two major ways to stop the pressure on Naira.
One is to shut down forex market selling CBN reserve to meet the local demands..
For example, you have kids in U.S needs to pay about 50K USD for fees.

Shutting down forex market here means CBN are not selling to any inter bank markets or even beurue the change. SO you that needs 50k can now go to parrelel market to buy the dollar.

Very smart move Buhari did but it's not over.

Another way to stop pressure on Naira is to also shut down demand for foreign luxury goods or ban them (OBJ did ban some useless foreign goods but did not help, they still find their way to the country so banning is not as effective as shutting down forex market). Again this is why in Parrelel market Dollar is 360 and CBN reserve the dollar rate at 199 USD.

This is specially for those buying raw materials. This is the smartest move ever and what GEJ ought to have done instead of just depleting the foreign reserve and now that barrel of oil is low. There is no incomming fake printed petro dollar.

To meet up Budget, I trust the IMF was waiting for a Buhari to rush to them to borrow like IBB did back in the day. (Naira never recovered from IBB borrowing from IMF which OBJ later paid back with compound interest), but sad for imf and happy for Nigerians Buhari went to CHINA.. I am so happy we are getting there..

Another thing is the currency swap with China. It's a very good idea as this will reduce Dollar pressure on Naira. Massively. Another smart move to do.. Time to diversify, De-dollarize and move far away from this Evil petro-dollar fake printed Blood money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ATkester: 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
[s]
ValerianSteel:
Someone please bail me out from this reeky plume-plucked miscreant.

I registered on this forum last year,I happen to just be seeing the username Bookface for the first time today.I wonder how your brain synchronized our handles as the same.

Just cause the handle is not on your line of argument equates am the one.

[/s]

Here the idiot goes again.. Filled with trash and always talking tripe. Do I blame you? absolutely not. I know your history and I know brain impairment is in your lineage. I only choose to let you know that no matter how surreptitious you act/move on nairaland Tkester will always know, because you've a distinctive mental disorder just as your fellow ass whanker shitty89.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 6:15am On May 19, 2016
scully95:

Demand and Supply.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Appleyard(m): 6:25am On May 19, 2016
bookface:

I never said the US owes all the massive debt to itself. what i said was that most of the debt are owed to the Federal reserve and to Americans. A little Google search could have saved you from some embarrassment. 67.5% of all US debt is owned to US federal reserve and American citizens. That's a fact, which i know conspiracy nuts like you and Shymeex would rather not do with.

Oh, bookface, who has bewitched thee, a cold blooded Nigerian, to drink such cheap propangada water? grin Gaddamit! Did i hear you say ''Federal Reserve''? grin Who owns the FR, gringo? Have you so soon forgotten that the FR is a privately own institution with enormous power that makes it almost invisible to governmental checks and control? The shameless id1ots called Federal Reserve even openly admitted to the fact that it is privately owned. [b]When it was defending itself against a Bloomberg request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, the Federal Reserve stated unequivocally in court that it was “not an agency” of the federal government and therefore not subject to the Freedom of Information Act.[b] (is any American listening? )
In fact, if you want to find out that the Federal Reserve system is owned by the member banks, all you have to do is go to the Federal Reserve website. The truth is that it is a privately owned central bank. It is owned by the banks that are members of the Federal Reserve system, which alot of Americans don't even know. However, its difficult to know accurately how much of the system each bank owns, because that has never been officially disclosed to the American people.

Another thing you must understand is that foreign government and foreign banks do own significant interests in the member banks that operates the FRS, and so one can argue that the FR is significantly own by foreign elements.

And this is the same body that stands as creditor to 67% of US debt. Who does the government owe the debt now? grin grin You see why ''conspiracy nuts'' like us don't fall for cheap propaganda? grin

And talking about the ''original sin,'' well, thats neither here nor there.

There’s so much misinformation and propaganda about this; and some of the biggest lies out there about the US debt is that:

1. “They can, and does have it under control.”

What a massive lie.

Politicians have been saying for decades that they’re going to cut spending and get the debt under control.
FACT: The last time the US debt actually decreased from one fiscal year to the next was back in 1957 during the EISENHOWER administration.
And its no secret that For the last several years, the US government has been spending roughly 90% of its ENTIRE tax revenue just to pay for mandatory entitlement programs and interest on the debt. (so you owe yourself money, pay interest to service your own self, and still create tax and investment processes to realize returns and meet obligations on your own self.grin This was what the Securities and Exchange Commission, not quite long, called a Ponzi scheme) grin
This leaves almost nothing for practically everything else one can think of as government.grin

Yet there is the bone of contention that:

2) “The debt doesn’t matter because we owe it to ourselves.” (the US government)

This is the biggest lie of all. Two of the Social Security trust funds alone (OASI and DI) own as much as $2.72 trillion of US debt. (and we all know how they work.)
The federal government owes this money to current and future beneficiaries of those trust funds, i.e. EVERY SINGLE US CITIZEN ALIVE.
Heck! I fail to see the silver lining here. How is it somehow ‘better’ if the government defaults on its citizens as opposed to, say, banks? grin

The bottomline is this: every debt owed are to be paid and must be paid, whether to foreigners, friends or foes. And if the US government is to pay its debt now, the bulk of it would go to its reciepients - foreign creditors, the FR, and every US citizen alive and so qualified - all of which are privately independent; and only a fraction of the damn thing would return as income from tax and reinvestments. This is the fundamental principle of every debt. They are meant to be paid to someone else, and thats a FACT!

I don't intend to reply your future posts.
No qualms, bro. Nice digging with you. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 6:51am On May 19, 2016
Appleyard:

Oh, bookface, who has bewitched thee, a cold blooded Nigerian, to drink such cheap propangada water? grin Gaddamit! Did i hear you say ''Federal Reserve''? grin Who owns the FR, gringo? Have you so soon forgotten that the FR is a privately own institution with enormous power that makes it almost invisible to governmental checks and control? The shameless id1ots called Federal Reserve even openly admitted to the fact that it is privately owned. When it was defending itself against a Bloomberg request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, the Federal Reserve stated unequivocally in court that it was “not an agency” of the federal government and therefore not subject to the Freedom of Information Act. (is any American listening? )
In fact, if you want to find out that the Federal Reserve system is owned by the member banks, all you have to do is go to the Federal Reserve website. The truth is that it is a privately owned central bank. It is owned by the banks that are members of the Federal Reserve system, which alot of Americans don't even know. However, its difficult to know accurately how much of the system each bank owns, because that has never been officially disclosed to the American people.

Another thing you must understand is that foreign government and foreign banks do own significant interests in the member banks that operates the FRS, and so one can argue that the FR is significantly own by foreign elements.

Appleyard aka Magrav technology inventor. You dont need to write 100 embarrassing paragraphs to prove you are not so smart. I think we know that already.

Now here are the facts

The Federal Reserve banks are privately owned, but they are controlled by the publicly-appointed Board of Governors. The Federal Reserve banks merely execute the monetary policy choices made by the Board. In addition, nearly all the interest the Federal Reserve collects on government bonds is rebated to the Treasury each year, so the government does not pay any net interest to the Fed.

No foreigners own any part of the Fed. Each Federal Reserve bank is owned exclusively by the participating commercial banks and S&Ls operating within the Federal Reserve bank's district. Individuals and non-bank firms, be they foreign or domestic, are not permitted by law to own any shares of a Federal Reserve bank. Moreover, monetary policy is controlled by the publicly-appointed Board of Governors (the Board) and the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC). The Board is a seven-member panel appointed by the President and approved by the Senate, not by the Federal Reserve banks.

Independent accounting firms conduct full financial audits of the Federal Reserve banks and the Board of Governors every year. The Fed is also subject to certain types of audits from the Government Accounting Office.

The Federal Reserve rebates its net earnings to the Treasury every year. Consequently, the interest the Treasury pays to the Fed is returned, so the money borrowed from the Fed has no net interest obligation for the Treasury. The government could print its own currency independent of the Fed, but there would be no effective safeguards against abuse of this power for political gain.

Hope you learned a thing or two?

I Noticed you made another allegation that "Another thing you must understand is that foreign government and foreign banks do own significant interests in the member banks that operates the FRS, and so one can argue that the FR is significantly own by foreign elements"

Fact

The Securities and Exchange Commission requires that firms whose stock is traded publicly report their major stockholders each year. The reports identify all institutional shareholders (primarily, firms owning stock in other companies), all company officials who own shares in their firm, and any individual or institution owning more than 5% of the firm’s stock. These reports show that only one of the N.Y. Fed’s current largest shareholders, Citicorp, has any major foreign stockholders ( 8.9% of Citicorp stock by a Saudi National)

Moreover, the ownership rights of Federal Reserve Bank stock are different than the common stock of typical corporations. Usually, the number of votes a shareholder has is proportional to the number of shares he owns. However, ownership of Federal Reserve Bank stock entitles the shareholder to one vote when voting for its regional Federal Reserve Bank officials regardless of how many total shares the member bank may own. A group of international conspirators would need to purchase a controlling interest in a majority of the banks operating in the N.Y. district to guarantee the election of their desired minions to the N.Y. Fed’s board of directors. Buying that much stock in so many U.S. banks would not only raise red flags with the SEC, it will require an outlay of hundreds of billions of dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Appleyard(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2016
More babel in addition to cheap propaganda, especially coming from someone who invented the new theory that a trading company can wind up operations, layoff workers as long the stocks keeps rising. grin Something tells me you're living close to room 112, Snoop Dog's block in the hood...and the hypnotizing smell of them weed must be getting to you...grin ..cos you keep descending down the isle of microscopic views with reckless abandone and persistent inconsistency.

Good that now you agree the Federal Reserve is privately own. Now, if the US government decides to pay its share of the FR debt, the money would go to the private owners, abi? cheesy How come you and your fellow propagandist conscius cum eo were saying the government owes such money to itself? Or did you say hi to Snoop last night.? cheesy ;-)

Okay! Now take and deduct the FR share from the 66.plus% of the alledged debt the govt owes itself, then add to the 34.plus% of the outside debt; come back and tell me what we gat. I guess the realization must be a shocking jolt back to reality.

Now here are some FACTS about the FRS that you would never want to be true.

Contrary to what you want to believe, the FRS is in the very heart of US economic problems. Its a banking system created by bankers and its operated to suit the needs of the bankers - all of which are privately own, and some coown by foreign elements. Its no secret that the FR bails out foreign banks and gives to such at ridiculous rates.

The Federal Reserve openly admits that the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks are organized “ much like private corporations.“ And the regional Federal Reserve banks issue ''shares of stock'' to the “member banks” that own them.

The secret November 1910 gathering at Jekyll Island, Georgia during which the plan for the Federal Reserve was hatched was attended by U.S. Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Department A.P. Andrews and a whole host of representatives from the top echelon of the Wall Street banking establishment.

Since the advent of the FR, the US have experienced 10 different torturous economic recessions. The Satan bank created the “dotcom bubble”, the “housing bubble” and right now it has created the largest bond bubble ever known to planet earth.

The FRS is a perpetual debt machine that keep pushing US debt up and up like Elijah's ascension on chariots of fire. The system is wired in such that when more money is created, more debts are created as a compliment.
For instance, if the Federal govt want to spend more money than it takes in, it goes to the FR, gives it Treasury bonds, and the FR then give the FG Federal Reserve notes, in return. And this is usually done electronically.

Now where did it get the notes from? Question for Zoharariel and Cyprus.grin

It just got it printed from thin air.

The FG, Instead of issuing money directly, let the FR create it out of thin air and then the U.S. government borrows it.

Talk about silly.

When this new debt is created, the amount of interest payable by the U.S. govt that wasn't there at the first place, becomes avaliable when the puppet govt eventually goes back to its masters to secure more money to finance the ever expanding debt that has now entrapped it.
It is a debt spiral and a perpetual money supply designed to constantly expand under the FRS. That explain why so many Americans have all become accustomed to thinking of inflation as “normal”.
The FR later sells of the U.S. Treasury bonds that it gets from the U.S. government to mostly same bankers, and few others out there that have made a ton of money by holding U.S. government debt.
One can recall In fiscal 2011, the U.S. government paid out 454 billion dollars just in interest on the national debt. That is 454 billion dollars that was taken out of people's pockets and put into the pockets of wealthy individuals and foreign governments around the globe.

And the nonesense you hear is that '' the govt owes the money to itself.''

pathetic.

Official report has it that the FR gave a whooping 16.1 trillion to banks in secret deals. I guess the bulk of it ends up in govt confines? grin It wouldnt have be so secret afterall. cheesy

Its on record that the head of such a sensitive national body is one hell of a scam, incompetent and a lying maniac. Yet, he remains the head. So much for ''government control.

Its on record that the FR is so powerful that it is currently been refered to as the ''fourth tier of government.'' Powerful to the extent that Congress is almost becoming irrelevant in its scheme of business. The very reason why some Congressionals are now calling for its head.

How propaganda must suck!

Am done discussing this silly topic.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 5:41pm On May 19, 2016
Appleyard:

Good that now you agree the Federal Reserve is privately own. Now, if the US government decides to pay its share of the FR debt, the money would go to the private owners, abi? cheesy How come you and your fellow propagandist conscius cum eo were saying the government owes such money to itself? Or did you say hi to Snoop last night.? cheesy ;-)

Okay! Now take and deduct the FR share from the 66.plus% of the alledged debt the govt owes itself, then add to the 34.plus% of the outside debt; come back and tell me what we gat. I guess the realization must be a shocking jolt back to reality.

Contrary to what you want to believe, the FRS is in the very heart of US economic problems. Its a banking system created by bankers and its operated to suit the needs of the bankers - all of which are privately own, and some coown by foreign elements. Its no secret that the FR bails out foreign banks and gives to such at ridiculous rates.

The Federal Reserve openly admits that the 12 regional Federal Reserve banks are organized “ much like private corporations.“ And the regional Federal Reserve banks issue ''shares of stock'' to the “member banks” that own them.

The secret November 1910 gathering at Jekyll Island, Georgia during which the plan for the Federal Reserve was hatched was attended by U.S. Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Department A.P. Andrews and a whole host of representatives from the top echelon of the Wall Street banking establishment.

The FG, Instead of issuing money directly, let the FR create it out of thin air and then the U.S. government borrows it.

Talk about silly.

pathetic.

Its on record that the FR is so powerful that it is currently been refered to as the ''fourth tier of government.'' Powerful to the extent that Congress is almost becoming irrelevant in its scheme of business. The very reason why some Congressionals are now calling for its head.

Incoherent BS from a not so smart person.

Facts is

1. Nearly all the interest paid to the Federal Reserve is rebated to the Treasury. This means that the bonds held by the Fed carry no net interest obligation for the Treasury. So no, The government doesn't pay the Fed to print money

2. The plan that was concocted on Jekyll Island was the Aldrich Plan and DID NOT PASS in congress ( So much for the secret meeting) Because,the regional banks would be controlled individually and nationally by bankers, a prospect that did not sit well with the populist Democratic party or with Wilson. As the debate began to take shape in the spring of 1913, Congressman Arsene Pujo provided good evidence that the nation’s credit markets were under the tight control of a handful of banks – the "money trusts" against which Wilson warned. Wilson and the Democrats wanted a reform measure which would decentralize control away from the money trusts.

The legislation that eventually emerged was the Federal Reserve Act, also known at the time as the Currency Bill, or the Owen-Glass Act. The bill called for a system of eight to twelve mostly autonomous regional Reserve Banks that would be owned by the banks in their region and whose actions would be coordinated by a Federal Reserve Board appointed by the President. So If the Jekyll Island conspirators were planning to control the bank it was an utter failure

3. You should name one country that doesnt print money out of the thin air. That is a dare!

4. Finally, let me correct your bunk about the 16.1 trillion "secret deal"

So yes, about $16 Trillion in loans, and $2.5 Trillion to Citigroup. But they are not the outstanding amounts loaned. They are the total of a very large number of much smaller individual loans, often daily, given out over a period of about a year. And they are not even outstanding. Just about all the loans have been paid back. They were also NOT at zero interest. The PDCF loans were made at the Fed's primary credit rate (0.75%) So there was nothing secret about it.

These were short term loans that were paid back very quickly sometimes within a day!

Read official report here http://www.sanders.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GAO%20Fed%20Investigation.pdf

Intellectual laziness is not an excuse for pushing ridiculous conspiracies. Facts dont lie

Try again

3 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Appleyard(m): 10:10pm On May 19, 2016
How it must hurt now to realise that the most silly lie of all times - the US govt owing itself much of the debt - has been adequately and totally disproved and and massacred by factual submission on the alter of truth. grin That alone is enough for all truthers down here. grin The Federal Reserve can continue screwing the US for all i care. my heart and sympathy goes only to the unsuspecting innocent Americans. And when the TrumpSter shall begin to sound come the G battle, the mystery of Amerika's strange financial marriage should be finish, and all hell will break lose. grin Till then, my Senorita. Remain bless. bye byeee grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 10:46pm On May 19, 2016
Appleyard:
How it must hurt now to realise that the most silly lie of all times - the US govt owing itself much of the debt - has been adequately and totally disproved and and massacred by factual submission on the alter of truth. grin That alone is enough for all truthers down here. grin The Federal Reserve can continue screwing the US for all i care. my heart and sympathy goes only to the unsuspecting innocent Americans. And when the TrumpSter shall begin to sound come the G battle, the mystery of Amerika's strange financial marriage should be finish, and all hell will break lose. grin Till then, my Senorita. Remain bless. bye byeee grin

Good idea. You should keep running. cheesy

Produce one country not printing money out of thin air - Silent

Group of foreign elements own the fed - Debunked

16 Trillion secret deal - Lie

Magrav Technology - Still looking for it grin

Jekyll Island meeting - Not relevant

Government pays the fed to print money and borrow at interest - Myth

See you again on another thread. cool

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by cyprus000: 11:49pm On May 19, 2016
Appleyard:
More babel in addition to cheap propaganda, especially coming from someone who invented the new theory that a trading company can wind up operations, layoff workers as long the stocks keeps rising. grin Something tells me you're living close to room 112, Snoop Dog's block in the hood...and the hypnotizing smell of them weed must be getting to you...grin ..cos you keep descending down the isle of microscopic views with reckless abandone and persistent inconsistency.

Now here are some FACTS about the FRS that you would never want to be true.

Since the advent of the FR, the US have experienced 10 different torturous economic recessions. The Satan bank created the “dotcom bubble”, the “housing bubble” and right now it has created the largest bond bubble ever known to planet earth.

The FRS is a perpetual debt machine that keep pushing US debt up and up like Elijah's ascension on chariots of fire. The system is wired in such that when more money is created, more debts are created as a compliment.
For instance, if the Federal govt want to spend more money than it takes in, it goes to the FR, gives it Treasury bonds, and the FR then give the FG Federal Reserve notes, in return. And this is usually done electronically.

Now where did it get the notes from? Question for Zoharariel and Cyprus.grin

It just got it printed from thin air.

Talk about silly.

When this new debt is created, the amount of interest payable by the U.S. govt that wasn't there at the first place, becomes avaliable when the puppet govt eventually goes back to its masters to secure more money to finance the ever expanding debt that has now entrapped it.
It is a debt spiral and a perpetual money supply designed to constantly expand under the FRS. That explain why so many Americans have all become accustomed to thinking of inflation as “normal”.
The FR later sells of the U.S. Treasury bonds that it gets from the U.S. government to mostly same bankers, and few others out there that have made a ton of money by holding U.S. government debt.
One can recall In fiscal 2011, the U.S. government paid out 454 billion dollars just in interest on the national debt. That is 454 billion dollars that was taken out of people's pockets and put into the pockets of wealthy individuals and foreign governments around the globe.

And the nonesense you hear is that '' the govt owes the money to itself.''

pathetic.

Official report has it that the FR gave a whooping 16.1 trillion to banks in secret deals. I guess the bulk of it ends up in govt confines? grin It wouldnt have be so secret afterall. cheesy

Its on record that the head of such a sensitive national body is one hell of a scam, incompetent and a lying maniac. Yet, he remains the head. So much for ''government control.

[size=13pt]
wada!!!

sorry for coming late. I'm really tied down with work these days.

Spot on, soulja. I can see you are inculcating sense into these zombies.
carry on, soulja. Its one of our little way of giving back to the society grin

When I'm lil free, my first thread on this board will be on this matter.

on the embolded; your head dey there, apple of God
[/size]

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by ValerianSteel(m): 2:19am On May 20, 2016
Appleyard,Miss89 put you up to a challenge you haven't responded.Should we take your evasion as a sign that you are entirely wrong undecided If not,address her challenge and teach her real economics like you claim to know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Scholes00: 4:08am On May 20, 2016
Missy89:
Does this change the fact that Texas is far richer than Russia and the entire middle class of Russia is still poorer than the bottom 10% of Americans?

When did Texas become richer than Russia?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Nobody: 9:54am On May 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Appleyard,Miss89 put you up to a challenge you haven't responded.Should we take your evasion as a sign that you are entirely wrong undecided If not,address her challenge and teach her real economics like you claim to know.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by scully95: 9:58am On May 20, 2016
Scholes00:

#StraightFace

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2016
Scholes00:

Compare the nominal GDP of both and come back with another question.

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Underground: 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
Rising Stocks:

Back in the 2008, stocks soared early on in the year deceptively protraying a pospering economy when in truth the economy was about to unravel as we found out later that year.

"Rising stock" doesn't mean a thing when businesses are closing, job cuts were 35% more in April than they did in March, corporate earnings have declined for four consecutive quarters now, profits for companies listed on the S&P 500 are down 7.1 percent and the U.S. economy grew by just an annual rate of 0.5% Q1- the 3rd time in a row that the GDP has declined compared to the previous quarter.

There is global economic slowdown and its only a matter of time before that reality reflects as well on the US stock market which at the moment I see as nothing more than a bubble.

Federal Reserve:

The Fed is an entirely privately owned institution. The 12 Federal Reserve banks are 100% owned by private banks or individuals. The US goverment has 0% ownership in the Fed.

Contrary to what a lot of people believe, the Fed's monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches (that is the presidency and the US congress for those that need further explanation) of government.

Also within the Fed is the powerful and important Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) which makes key decisions about interest rates and
the growth of the United States money supply. It is key to note that although this FOMC consists of 7 members of the presidential appointed Board of Governors (Janet Yellen being the present Chairman), it also consists of five members of the twelve Federal Reserve Bank presidents (private and NOT appointed by the President.
Also, the Fed will attempt to coat it's activities in a veneer of being subject to the will of the American people by stating:

"....the Federal Reserve is subject to oversight by Congress, which periodically reviews its activities and can alter its responsibilities by statute. Also, the Federal Reserve must work within the framework of the overall objectives of economic and financial policy established by the government,"

when in reality the control that the Congress weilds over it is very limited. Who recollects how ertswhile Fed Chairman Bernanke was summoned before the US Senate and when asked to reveal how the bailout funds engineered by the "too big to fail" banks - who railroaded the Obama administration into signing - was disbursed, flatly refused to disclose those details? Right there on the Senate floor! So then, what "authority" does the Fed derive from or "oversight" is it subject to from the US congress? Why is it labeled a private/public hybrid and not really being “owned” by anyone? Why the ambiguity? Why are certain parts of these so-called audits - which only started in 1978 by the way - private? Even if a substantial part of its profits is paid back to the US Treasury why are stocks issued to its member private banks and 6% dividend paid to them? Who owns these banks? My guess is the same people that own Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Morgan STanley Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan. Ever wondered why it is a revolving door between Wall Street and
Washington?

The smoke and mirrors game being played here is simple: let government officials nominate members and talk big like politicians always do.
Then let the Fed governors go about their business, serving their shareholders - as they should.

Just because they give most of the profits to the Treasury, it doesn't mean that the Treasury owns the Fed or that the Fed is a government agency.

The Fed Reserve also isn't needed in the scheme of things as far as the money supply is concerned. The US fared well (1907 crisis nonetheless) prior to the introduction of the Fed in 1913 and I am sure it will continue to fare well if the Fed is abolished. To say that they Fed is needed lest the government becomes insolvent is frankly horsesh*t! JFK for example in 1963 (executive order 11110) bypassed the Fed and ordered the US Treasury to issue debt free United States notes to the tune of $4.5 billion.

And yes, money is indeed printed out of thin air - in the US and in virtually every country on earth. The gold backed monetary system was abandoned by the Nixon govermnment back in 1971 and replaced by the fiat system which in fact is the system adopted by all countries BUT since the dollar being the world reserve currency pegged to gold and now oil (Nixon/Saudi agreement) hence the birth of the petro-dollar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Underground: 6:46pm On May 20, 2016
Shym3xx:
Missy89

USA
GDP: $17.419 trillion
Debt: $19.3 trillion
Foreign reserve: $118 billion
Population: 318.9 million

Russia
GDP: $3.493 trillion
Foreign reserve: $392 billion
Debt: $538.1 billion
Population: 143.5 million

If I were to choose between the two - I'd rather be Russia than US right now. grin And even if they were to sell the US - they won't be able to pay back the enormous debt. Leading a fake life doesn't make you a boss - how debt free you're makes you one. grin

P.S: don't bother to reply - I'm not interested in reading amala propaganda from an Ibadan chic living on a PC in Langley. grin undecided

Out.

The way you have put it in this perspective speaks volumes.

Floyd Mayweather(USA) is worth upwards of $500 million ($17.419 trillion) and spends his money on [s]Bugattis, luxury clothing and accessories & maintains a bevy of baby mamas and side b*tches[/s] (perpetual war, worldwide military bases, larger population) he caters for. We know even though he (USA) exudes a lot of wealth and power, his expenses ($20 trillion national debt, $4-6 trillion tab for Iraq/Afghan war alone) is outta control and it's only a matter of time before he goes the day of others (Great Britain) that have come before him.

Compare Floyd to another celebrity who is perhaps not as wealthy but reins in spending and adventurism, saves and invests in trust funds and other investment opportunities and is generally savvy about what he should spend money on and has little or no hanger-ons to cater for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Underground: 6:59pm On May 20, 2016
This video also I recommend people watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by Missy89(f): 7:17pm On May 20, 2016
Underground:

To say that they Fed is needed lest the government becomes insolvent is frankly horsesh*t! JFK for example in 1963 (executive order 11110) bypassed the Fed and ordered the US Treasury to issue debt free United States notes to the tune of $4.5 billion.

Pile of horseshit

The 4.5 Billion is bunk and doesn't make any sense because, for one it would have exceeded the statutory limit.(the most the President could issue without statutory authorization was $3 billion.) The most important thing to note about executive order 11110 actually wants to eliminate silver certificates and replace them with Federal Reserve notes not bypass the fed and issue debt free note.

This is Kennedy's quotes and Links will be provided

I again urge a revision in our silver policy to reflect the status of silver as a metal for which there is an expanding industrial demand. Except for its use in coins, silver serves no useful monetary function.

In 1961, at my direction, sales of silver were suspended by the Secretary of the Treasury. As further steps, I recommend repeal of those Acts that oblige the Treasury to support the price of silver; and repeal of the special 50-percent tax on transfers of interest in silver and authorization for the Federal Reserve System to issue notes in denominations of $1, so as to make possible the gradual withdrawal of silver certificates from circulation and the use of the silver thus released for coinage purposes. I urge the Congress to take prompt action on these recommended changes.

http://archive.org/stream/EconomicReportOfThePresidentJanuary1963#page/n22/mode/1up

Huffington Post did an article on this few years ago too

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/j-bradley-jansen/jfk-not-killed-in-fed-con_b_4287519.html

And yes, money is indeed printed out of thin air - in the US and in virtually every country on earth.

Appleyard, I hope you are listening?

The Fed is an entirely privately owned institution. The 12 Federal Reserve banks are 100% owned by private banks or individuals.

Contrary to what a lot of people believe, the Fed's monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or anyone else in the executive or legislative branches (that is the presidency and the US congress for those that need further explanation) of government.

Also within the Fed is the powerful and important Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) which makes key decisions about interest rates and
the growth of the United States money supply. It is key to note that although this FOMC consists of 7 members of the presidential appointed
Board of Governors (Janet Yellen being the present Chairman), it also consists of five members of the twelve Federal Reserve Bank
presidents (private and NOT appointed by the President)

We have already established that the Fed is owned the the big banks.

So if the FOMC have 7 members appointed by the President and 5 members (not appointed by the president like you claim)out of the 12 banks that owns the fed, How will the votes of 5 non appointees defeat the 7 member appointed by the president when they are voting on any key decisions ?

I am surprised you cant see how contradictory your statement is. First you think the fed is 100% owned, then you admitted the President appoints 7 members to the board, yet you claimed 5 members of FOMC are not appointed and you concluded by saying the Fed's monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President grin

How can the executive branch appoint 7 seats out of 12 and not approve anything? Does this even make any sense to you? You are all over the place my friend.

when in reality the control that the Congress weilds over it is very limited. Who recollects how ertswhile Fed Chairman Bernanke was summoned before the US Senate and when asked to reveal how the bailout funds engineered by the "too big to fail" banks - who railroaded the Obama administration into signing - was disbursed, flatly refused to disclose those details? Right there on the Senate floor! So then, what "authority" does the Fed derive from or "oversight" is it subject to from the US congress? Why is it labeled a private/public hybrid and not really being “owned” by anyone? Why the ambiguity? Why are certain parts of these so-called audits - which only started in 1978 by the way - private? Even if a substantial part of its profits is paid back to the US Treasury why are stocks issued to its member private banks and 6% dividend paid to them? Who owns these banks? My guess is the same people that own Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Morgan STanley Chase, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan. Ever wondered why it is a revolving door between Wall Street and
Washington?

The same information Ben Bernanke refused to disclose (Because the fed did not want to harm the reputation of the big banks) in the senate hearing is now out there since the Supreme court ruled that the Fed MUST release the details of the bailouts. Most of the money by the way has been paid back.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-bailout-court-idUSTRE72K3FJ20110321

Bloomberg successfully pursued a Freedom of Information Act suit for release of detailed data. That resulted in a “dump” of 25,000 pages of raw data after Sanders ordered the Fed to provide an accounting of its actions

Details of bailout here: http://www.levyinstitute.org/pubs/wp_698.pdf

If a single senator (70 yrs old grandpa from Vermont) can force the fed to release ALL the details of the bailout and it is now public, How can you conclude there is no legislative oversight? Bunk!

I want you to answer this question. Since the big banks own the fed 100% and you think the government is not responsible for any policy, Why did they need Bernanke to "railroad" the congress in other to get money from the fed? Why cant they vote together and order the fed to bail them out without a vote in congress after all, they own it right?

2 Likes

Re: Compare - Obama & Putin Arrive In Antalya For G20 Summit. by scully95: 2:45pm On May 21, 2016
Underground:
This video also I recommend people watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Just what I explained to that washington's permanent dumb zombie missy89 that knows nothing about Economics. IOU decree (I owe you/Debt). The crook says any country can just be printing money any how that country likes without anything backing the fiat money.

Lobatan...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Abdoulaye Wade Concedes Defeat In Senegalese Poll. / China Unveils Train That Uses White Painted Lines Instead Of Rail Track(Photos) / U.S. Admiral Surrenders To Russia In Mariupol, Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.