Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole (1712 Views)

''I Carry Bible Bullets To Fight APC'' - Fayose Blows As PDP Govs Dump Sheriff / More "Facts" Emerge On The Cause Of Ali Modu And PDP Govs Impasse. / PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 12:54am On May 17, 2016
THE five South-South governors elected on the platform of the PDP may have decided to take up Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on his claim that he would defeat all of them in their respective states in one on one popularity contests.
Oshiomhole had made the boast after the governors at a meeting in Asaba resolved to ensure that their party emerged victorious in the forthcoming governorship election.
Taking up Oshiomhole, the five governors at the end of the party’s zonal congress in Port-Harcourt weekend reiterated their determination when they met the four major aspirants on the platform of the party.
The four PDP aspirants include Chief Solomon Edebiri, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen and Osaro Onaiwu.
Vanguard learnt that the aspirants were advised to continue to mobilize for the party irrespective of who picks the ticket, while they were assured of funds for the election. Vanguard
learnt that the PDP South-South governors equally discussed the declaration by Governor Adams Oshiomhole that he will defeat any of them in their respective states

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/pdp-govs-vow-show-oshiomhole/

cc.
lalasticlala
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 12:56am On May 17, 2016
na thief all of them be so is better I stay my house on election day.
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by hemartins(m): 1:01am On May 17, 2016
ritababe:

Rita? Not again
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 1:04am On May 17, 2016
hemartins:

Rita? Not again
lol

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by yarimo(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2016
Ha ha he hiii that is very good of you mr oshiomohole ,you are now the FAYOSE of south south
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by bimbod(m): 1:09am On May 17, 2016
oh-kay
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by M4gunners: 1:22am On May 17, 2016
Osho you can only defeat then if it is about wives presentation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by DRISKLEF(m): 1:32am On May 17, 2016
I'd vote for neither of the two party.
These guys dont worth our time.
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by temitemi1(m): 2:29am On May 17, 2016
We are taking over edo by God's grace!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by madridguy(m): 2:31am On May 17, 2016
The poster above me must be typing from his dream.

PDP is dead and no revival can bring back the Satanic party.

In Olamide voice: Iyalaya PDP, APC ti take over.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by mayorrolex(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2016
the only thing dat can stop PDP from winning Edo state is the inconclusive conduct of inec elections under this confused aboki of a president Nigeria has..

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 10:47pm On May 17, 2016
ritababe:

Are you from Edo State?
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 10:51pm On May 17, 2016
mayorrolex:
the only thing dat can stop PDP from winning Edo state is the inconclusive conduct of inec elections under this confused aboki of a president Nigeria has..

Continue deluding yourself! Lemme see how PDP is gonna win Election in Edo State.

Can you mention three prominent people aside these aspirants that PDP can boast of in Edo State?! Most of you (on this forum) are always quick to blab about how PDP would carry the day in Edo State without substantiating your claim with enough proofs!
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 10:56pm On May 17, 2016
donphilopus:

Are you from Edo State?
yes
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 11:22pm On May 17, 2016
ritababe:
yes
What part na?
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2016
I will like to watch the movie titled oshiomole..grin

Where will PDP show oshiomole?

Silverbird cinema?
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by Splinz(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
It is clear to even the blind that PDP will beat Osho silly in the forthcoming elections. RIP to APC in advance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by Jirate(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Splinz:
It is clear to even the blind that PDP will beat Osho silly in the forthcoming elections. RIP to APC in advance.

Thank You Jare, APC that has not been able to fulfill one single promise will still be talking of winning, na God go Punnish them, PDP all the Way.
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by richidinho(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2016
Edo is PDP
PDP is Edo
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by Agwoden(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
ritababe:

yes
No wonder you are the traditional ruler of the romance/sexuality section lol.
Re: PDP Govs Vow To Show Oshiomhole by ritababe(f): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Agwoden:

No wonder you are the traditional ruler of the romance/sexuality section lol.

lol

(1) (Reply)

Drop Threat To Bomb Abia, Ohanaeze Youths Tell NDA / Planned Arrest, Detention Of Saraki, Ekweremadu Is Invitation To Anarchy – CNPP / Eight Years After Creation, Niger Delta Ministry Completes first project. Usani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.