Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram (454 Views)

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Oshiomhole: I Have Reconciled With Odubu, My Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by Motolank: 1:20am On May 17, 2016
Less than two years after it blocked a sale of American-made attack helicopters to Nigeriafrom Israel because of human rights concerns, the Obama administration says it is poised to sell up to 12 light attack aircraft to Nigeria as part of an effort to support the country’s fight against the Boko Haram militant group.

But the pending sale of the Super Tucano attack warplanes — which would require congressional approval — is already coming under criticism from human rights organizations that say President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria has not yet done enough to stop the abuses and corruption that flourished in the military under his predecessor, Goodluck Jonathan.

Officials at the White House, the State Department and the Pentagon have been bracing for a fight with congressional Democrats, in particular Senator Patrick J. Leahy of Vermont, over the sale of the planes.

RELATED COVERAGE Long Emphasis on Terror May Hurt U.S. in Conventional War, Army Chief Says MAY 15, 2016 Women Who Fled Boko Haram Tell of Devastation and, Rarely, Hope APR 22, 2016 Abducted Nigerian Girls Have Not Been Abandoned, U.S. Says APR 20, 2016

Show Full Article

1 Share

Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by Likei(m): 1:42am On May 17, 2016
i think say dem say bokoharam has been defeated.
Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:42am On May 17, 2016
We don hear.
Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by nnachukz(m): 1:56am On May 17, 2016
If it was to fight Fulani herdsmen, I would have said good. I heard that Boko Haram have been defeated so I don't know which faction of boko haram they intend to fight.
Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by emmy4lov(m): 1:59am On May 17, 2016
undecided cheesy. o boy see that look.. why this man no de ever smile. .

reach us on WhatsApp 07065173203, for your
professional cv and cover letter write up.
Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by M4gunners: 2:00am On May 17, 2016
Are they coming to fight NDA?Which Boko Haram again? Lai have defeated boko haram since before last year Xmas.
Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:00am On May 17, 2016
The look on his face is as if he wanted to say, 'My son Osama, you can't porce me to join illuminati bepore you helf my kwantry!'

So, don't bother; I hap fantastically and technically depeated Boko Haram and Niger Delta Anaconda.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by Lovelynature(m): 2:17am On May 17, 2016
Boko Haram is technically defeated - Lair Mohammed, minister of information, who delights in misinforming the masses. Believe him at your own peril
Re: U.S Military Reconciled With Nigerian's To Fight Boko Haram by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 2:29am On May 17, 2016
grin
Stale news
How many times will they reconcile, have been hearing such since 1984

btw

but where's ngeneukwenu and egift sef

(1) (Reply)

Farmers, Herdsmen And Niger-delta Militants / History Of PMS Price In Nigeria / Fuel Will Be N50 By July Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.