Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) (39612 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by londonrivals: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2018
The female soldiers danced in excitement following their deployment to the North East to fight Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUh2uMjHXY

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-female-soldiers-dance-get-ready-fight-boko-haram/

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by madridguy(m): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Seen.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by sarrki(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2018
Patriotic and bold lady

No our razzmatazz ladies here claiming patriotism on romantic section

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by sarrki(m): 9:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Sweet babe

She looks Good

Go ahead and make us proud

We appreciate all your efforts

To Nigeria Army,Navy,Airfoce,Civil defense, customs, immigration, police and other military and paramilitary we say a Big Thank you

Also to all your families and loved ones

Less I forget for departed soul thank you and rest in peace

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Hmm fighting Amazons readying for battle. I hail una o. Me I don commot my cap je-je, witi BIG respect. Who no know go know.

Na only Papa God go fiti save any man pikin when mistake go disturb this kind woman because of toto.

Na for inside Guard Room that man go meet hinsef, for where Sgt. Dongoyaro go dey take blanla contour him head gbosa, gbosa. Chai !

God nogo let yanga find wahala reach for where trouble dey sleep. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2018
cool the "real" Slay Queens... "Respect to them

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by godofuck231: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2018
If u don't know female soldiers are more deadly, than male soldiers, they have little mercy and they kill everything moving, last chance, flat line anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Lipscomb(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Mischievous I wish one of your family is there.
sarrki:
Sweet babe

She looks Good

Go ahead and make us proud

We appreciate all your efforts

To Nigeria Army,Navy,Airfoce,Civil defense, customs, immigration, police and other military and paramilitary we say a Big Thank you

Also to all your families and loved ones

Less I forget for departed soul thank you and rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
londonrivals:
The female soldiers danced in excitement following their deployment to the North East to fight Boko Haram

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-female-soldiers-dance-get-ready-fight-boko-haram/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Much respect cool

These are my kind of women smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by sarrki(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
Mischievous I wish one of your family is there.

Atimes your system works perfect

But most times its always faulty

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by qualityovenbake(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Respect

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2018
godofuck231:
If u don't know female soldiers are more deadly, than make soldiers, they have little mercy and they kill everything moving, last chance, flat line anything.

The female Kurdish fighting units fighting in Iraq and Syria are renowned for their ferocity, and greatly feared by the cowardly virgin-hunting ISIS terrorists, who regard being killed in battle by a "mere" woman, as the worst possible fate imaginable, in that NO allocations of 72 virgins are granted in their imaginary Paradise, for any terrorists who are felled by the firepower of female combatants.

These Nigerian female soldiers will no doubt give robust account of themselves when they take the battle to Boko Haram's doorstep, to mop up any stragglers that still at large and scurrying about under air assault in the Sambisa Forest.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2018
It makes good publicity to boost morale but I sincerely doubt the authenticity of this story; it would make more sense to me if they were celebrating immediately after completion of a course or training exercise rather than after deployment to the battle fronts of the NE to fight Boko Haram - I can't imagine anyone celebrating this deadly prospect especially females in this regard.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
londonrivals:

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Jakumo(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
It makes good publicity to boost morale but I sincerely doubt the authenticity of this story; it would make more sense to me if they were celebrating immediately after completion of a course or training exercise rather than after deployment to the battle fronts of the NE to fight Boko Haram - I can't imagine anyone celebrating this deadly prospect especially females in this regard.

Battle songs are a part of ALL military training and battle preparation regimes, worldwide. We can only speculate as to the precise occasion shown in the above video, but suffice to say, there WILL be battle songs that the troops will roar in unison, at some point, as they saddle up for war.

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by theDEVILisHERE: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2018
A hopeless and worthless venture
The so called North is already in the hands of the terrorists

You're only saviour is that your "Shithole" country would eventually collapse and Biafra as well as other authentic nations restored

This is the timeline of events and there's nothing anyone can do to stop this
Even your Devil white slave masters know this

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Jakumo:

Battle songs are a part of ALL military training and battle preparation regimes, worldwide. We can only speculate as to the precise occasion shown in the above video, but suffice to say, there WILL be battle songs that the troops will roar in unison, at some point, as they saddle up for war.

Yes we can only speculate for now; however, even as we do, it is also a worldwide rarity for women to be deployed to the battle front for active combat.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Jakumo(m): 11:10am On Jan 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Yes we can only speculate for now; however, even as we do, it is also a worldwide rarity for women to be deployed to the battle front for active combat.

For sure, most societies are not ready for women warriors, but the Kurds embrace the deployment of female combatants, to great effect on the battlefields of the Middle East.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by tdayof(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

We have women deployed to the battlefield too. Most of them in NE are actually on humanitarian etc but some also go on patrols.

The above video is after a course at jaji cantonment. The topic is false.

12 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Biggie225(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Stupid women,,
Meanwhile shekau right now

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Lipscomb(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Atimes your system works perfect

But most times its always faulty
no I don't want to hear book haram stuff because its a scam and government spending a lots of money on this shit. Tell me what these women's goanna do when they face book haram the war that men's run away from. its just like they want to waste them.

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by meezynetwork(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
This girls/ladies go sweet oh

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by sarrki(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
no I don't want to hear book haram stuff because its a scam and government spending a lots of money on this shit. Tell me what these women's goanna do when they face book haram the war that men's run away from. its just like they want to waste them.

Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by godofuck231: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jakumo:

The female Kurdish fighting units fighting in Iraq and Syria are renowned for their ferocity, and greatly feared by the cowardly virgin-hunting ISIS terrorists, who regard being killed in battle by a "mere" woman, as the worst possible fate imaginable, in that NO allocations of 72 virgins are granted in their imaginary Paradise, for any terrorists who are felled by the firepower of female combatants.

These Nigerian female soldiers will no doubt give robust account of themselves when they take the battle to Boko Haram's doorstep, to mop up any stragglers that still at large and scurrying about under air assault in the Sambisa Forest.
. Na you wan tell me, me my self down see run, as in relationships experience, took me gods given skills and strength to win a lady I dated in a country's special forces, I at most women in nigeria and see a huge waste of female resources, all I keep hearing, slay queens, baby mama, and egberi mamas

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by jerryunit48: 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
I never knew Nigerian girls like this profession like that
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by olatade(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Pure lies... no deployment of female troops to the Northeast of Nigeria to fight Boko Haram Insurgents.they are graduates of a Basic Special Forces training at Jaji, Kaduna.

19 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Lipscomb(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
okay .

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Soreza(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
ALL I SEE IS CHIBOK GIRLS IN THE MAKING,THE ZOOLOGICAL SHITHOLE REPUBLIC IS NOT WORTH AN INSECT DYING FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by sod09(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Where are our nairaland feminists na grin grin
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by psychologist(m): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
I like the high spirit

I know those mofos will be confusing them for the virgins from heaven

One request Girls, any bh member you catch, shoot him in the ball and let him go
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Deathlezz: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
londonrivals:

definitely as cooks.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Bollinger(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
What a scary sight. Look at how some are pointing their weapon at one another. Loaded or not, that is definitely not weapon handling protocol.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari's Husband Surprises Her With Birthday Cake At Their Wedding / Buhari Blasted Obasanjo In 2003 For Spending 110 Days Globe-Trotting (Throwback) / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.