Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! (17437 Views)

Stop Lying Against Ojukwu, IPOB Warns Gowon / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by incomintop: 7:48am On May 17, 2016
GudluckIBB:
By the time Niger delta militants realises that oil is already in Lagos, it would have been too late for them.

Yes we will be happy if all the oil goes to Lagos
The oil has done more arm than good ton the people of Niger delta

Our fore fathers who are into farming did better without oil Niger delta will be peaceful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by cktheluckyman: 7:50am On May 17, 2016
amaechi1:

Meaning? If Tompolo is man enough, let him come out.

Nope if Buhari is man enough,he should find him or better put an end to the oil vandalisation.You don't even see the mocking tone in Tompolo's letter.He is making a fool of Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2016
fulanmafia:
These creek rogues can continue bombing themselves to oblivion.

There is now oil in Lagos, Dangote is building the largest refinery/petrochemical plant in Africa, the North's mineral and agricultural resources are being aggressively developed, and there is active prospecting for oil in commercial quantity in the North as we speak.

Let them continue pointing fingers and destroying their lands while sending investors packing to Lagos. No mercy for the foolish.

Don't come and masturbate here when NDA blow Chevron Istallation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2016
menstrualpad:

Enough. Combined with oil in Ondo and Ogun States... Which will be efficiently managed.

You are your moniker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by realjoker(m): 8:02am On May 17, 2016
Achuwa1:
y fulanmafia[b]: 3:05am

There is now oil in Lagos, Dangote is building the largest refinery/petrochemical plant in Africa, the North's mineral and agricultural resources are being aggressively developed, and there is active prospecting for oil in commercial quantity in the North as we speak.

Let them continue pointing fingers and destroying their lands while sending investors packing to Lagos. No mercy for the foolish.[/b]

yes,,u northeners only after oyel,,very lazy set of ppl with a deserted & barren land.
u ppl will keep digging for oil in lake chad basin till eternity coz u will not even see a drop of pure water there.
u northerners can also keep hoping on Lagos oil coz they are always slave to u ppl & they can now take over from where we left by sustaining the country with their oil revenue coz i do prefer bombing nigerdelta to cripple the economy than for u lazy northerners tht contribute notn to benefit from our natural resources.
i hope dangote is building his refinery to get crude to refine from Lagos & crude from lake chat basin,coz he wount get any oil from nigerdelta to refine in tht his refinery he chose to locate in Lagos coz we are crippling production soon to 0000000bpd,,,
finally,agricultural produce is from the christian northern region popular known as north central tht u fulanis dont regard as true north,so u fulanis are only known for cattle rearing & caan continue to walo in ur abject poverty nomardism.
Lolz. from a frustrated fellow.
so North Central is mostly Christians right? keep wallowing in ignorance. I know you are one of those frustrated iPod yoot who are born to be certified haters. what stop you from bombing fg properties in your domain? you can start with River Niger bridge and various federal universities.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by ZUBY77(m): 8:04am On May 17, 2016
GudluckIBB:
By the time Niger delta militants realises that oil is already in Lagos, it would have been too late for them.

Everything found in Lagos is just what is found in a small town down there in Ijawland.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Fran6ik: 8:05am On May 17, 2016
fulanmafia:

Let them continue pointing fingers and destroying their lands while sending investors packing to Lagos. No mercy for the foolish.
The FG knows oil is in Lagos and few parts of the west but dont be decieved.. all the oil produced from S.West is not upto wat Ndokwa east LGA in delta produces. not to compare with d whole region
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nellybank(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2016
Bros good morning o. Please were is NIGERIA DELTA located? Because am tired of this country called Nigeria. Just need to relocate asap. Feedback pls. Thanks
chriskosherbal:
Lord please let there be peace in Nigeria delta
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by menstrualpad: 8:11am On May 17, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You are your moniker.
Really? Am sure my moniker is more useful than you and even smells far better than you.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by aimuan(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Tonyebarcanista, please ask these "senior brothers" of yours why they desire so badly to see an escalation of the violence in the Delta. Ask them why they keep cheering the NDA's destructive actions on. Ask them why they aren't bombing their own region to send a strong message to the president.
becos they want justice.now,tell me why northerners should own 95%of oil well in Niger delta?
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by bettercreature(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2016
babdap:
He should had known that some people would take advantage of his predicament. He is bigger n hotter soup.
He actually knows about it,the new group started in his small town and all the pipelines bombed so far are in or close to his small town so he is probably playing hide and seek game here

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by johnnday222(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2016
bro,so for your mind u.think it will take Lagos 20yrs to start producing a million barrel/par day?

by 2020 ur eye go don clear cos lasgidi no dey dull or wait for federal govt to do im own stuff.Lagos is a "country" on it own.

get dat.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by omenka(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2016
aimuan:
becos they want justice.now,tell me why northerners should own 95%of oil well in Niger delta?
Ohhhhh!! Really?? Haven't you people been screaming "marginalization"?? Don't you people also want justice?? Why don't you start bombing structures in your own lands to get that justice

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by ndcide(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2016
The truth is that Emami and not tompolo is involved in this thing.

But because of the way APC government hate anything that is of GEJ and PDP, they'll just keep fooling themselves. While their silly supporters will be on the various media talk tough
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Legitbaba(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2016
GudluckIBB:

This oil dey sweet una oo... Only 4 LGAs for Rivers still produce more barrels than una lagos oo
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nobody: 8:49am On May 17, 2016
ndcide:
The truth is that Emami and not tompolo is involved in this thing.

But because of the way APC government hate anything that is of GEJ and PDP, they'll just keep fooling themselves. While their silly supporters will be on the various media talk tough

hmmmmm
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Nashirushekoni(m): 8:59am On May 17, 2016
Martins301:

First download an anti virus to scan your brain for viruses then update your brain from Google play store.

god bless u and ur generation amen

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by aimuan(m): 9:08am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Ohhhhh!! Really?? Haven't you people been screaming "marginalization"?? Don't you people also want justice?? Why don't you start bombing structures in your own lands to get that justice
I am a Niger deldan.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by ndidianthony247(m): 9:17am On May 17, 2016
well....d FG and military should handle issues carefully ..cis i see an impendin IJAW/ITSEKIRI WAR cos ...from tompolos letter he is slow to anger. and he has loyalists..same wit ayiri..and d beat goes on...........
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by charleslifted(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2016
Haha haha.. I smell fresh beef.. Tompolo VS ayeri
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by omenka(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2016
aimuan:
I am a Niger deldan.
You are a Niger "deldan"?? Oh well, I see why you support the despoliation of Niger Delta. No Niger Deltan would support such.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by HomeOfMe(f): 9:54am On May 17, 2016
fulanmafia:

Yes I agree with you. Let the FG now concentrate on the newly discovered oil in Lagos to develop the country like they did with the oil-rich Niger-delta since the discovery of crude;it is now the turn of Lagos to feed the entire nation. Are they no longer talking about diversification?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by nickxtra(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2016
Ayiri Emami giving Tompolo nightmares since 1940. Tompolo even dey bow for this Itsekiri Chief.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by jking001(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2016
Agreed tribal politics is what affected GEJ he supported and empowered only the ijaws we fought together and fought against each other and from these fights GEJ emerged an ijaw man,ijaw having a state and the presidency could not let go of a minor gas project even when they stated the best place to site the gas project is itsekiri but Tom p said it cannot happen out of jealously and greed.

tuale4u:

This is what is making Itsekiri people angry with him. He slowed the development of the region over greed and tribal politics

He lost to tompolo because Goodluck Jonathan empowered Tompolo because Tompolo is Ijaw like him at the expense of Itsekiri and Urhobo in Delta state. Tompolo had control over Nigeria Millitary under Jonathan. And d Itsekiri governor Uduaghan was rendered powerless because of dat. Itsekiri people are not happy over how Tompolo stop a mega gas project in thier land. No sane Itsekiri son will defend Tompolo against Ayiri. Especially now Tompolo has lost his Federal might connection.

However, tomopolo and ayiri are both thugs and criminals in Niger delta. None of them is freedom fighter. They make billions through the struggle and enjoy 80% of it alone. They only use 20% of it to bribe traditional leaders and people in the community to maintain their popularity.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:43am On May 17, 2016
fulanmafia:

fullish comment from a fullish brain undecided
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by flokii: 10:44am On May 17, 2016
So Tompolo was/is a toothless lion afterall..

Hiding like an 'osu'.. Tot. they were hailing you then
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by aimuan(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
You are a Niger "deldan"?? Oh well, I see why you support the despoliation of Niger Delta. No Niger Deltan would support such.

Have a nice day.
typo error.pls don't quote me again.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by mexioni(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2016
na only this picture of tompolo dey internet ni?
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by babadee1(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Nope if Buhari is man enough,he should find him or better put an end to the oil vandalisation.You don't even see the mocking tone in Tompolo's letter.He is making a fool of Buhari

You're making mouth now, but when they capture the guy you will be the first to say that Buhari is wicked.
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by Rick9(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2016
mk dis oil do mk e dry sef
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by DaBullIT(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2016
They are the perpetrators yet they form the victim

Tompolo, Dokubo and even Jonathan , your days are numbered

I'm expecting the usual basterds to come and quote me, say rubbish and get the likes they so much desire, the truth is long after these people have been arrested, detained or probably killed in a bombing campaign the same basterds will be the ones saying the government is wiping the Igbo off
Re: Tompolo: Emami Ayiri Is Lying Against Me! by kelacee: 3:11pm On May 17, 2016
fulanmafia:

I
I'm perplexed about the discovery of crude oil in Lagos. If it's true then, I hope it ameliorate you from leeching as a gullible parasite. I would like to confirm that there is no pipe running from East of the Niger to Southwest. then I will take you seriously.
I as well hope the it will help you get a life and try to be independent and put an end to leeching. Since you swore to die to for crude oil and now you claim you now have one, so I hope you will die no more. I guess u a yorubastard from parasite republic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? / Ogun State Lifts Weekends Lockdown / PDP May Lose Aso Rock If CPC & ACN Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.