Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) (31569 Views)

Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by royallord1(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2016
olatunjithomas:

nice move,bubu I see you, say no to Ford ranger, Toyota hilux....yes to innoson motor. we are proudly Nigerians.
E be like say those cars are peugeot not innoson vehicles.... the height of irresponsiblity...SMH
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2016
War against the public...
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Dapsin2901: 9:14am On May 17, 2016
Made in China why not toyota cars?
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2016
You never see wife ni?

Mologi:
All this cars wey dem dey commission, i av never seen any in my area oo...

Abi dem dey fly.. Ni

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by mokset123: 9:20am On May 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Scrap the FRSC and merge them with the Traffic Unit of the Nigerian Police. Do same with the VIO.

Scrap NSCDC and merge them with the Police.

Scrap NOSDRA and NESREA and merge them with the Federal Ministry of Environment. Expand the Federal Ministry of Environment to cover not only Environment, but Occupational Safety, Occupational Health/Industrial Hygiene. Till now we do not have a national regulator for HSE.

Pass the PIB and merge the down stream unit of the DPR with PPPRA.

Tell all regulators apart from the DPR and one or two others, to back off from the Oil and Gas Industry. It is too multi-regulated with little or no impact. All regulators are only seeking for oil companies to pay fees and pay their staff out of pocket when they come for unnecessary inspections in many cases. NOSDRA visits.So does NESREA, LAWMA, LASEPA, DPR, Ministry of Health, NIMASA, Weight and Measures, Chamber of Commerce, Road Safety (in depots), NSCDC, Navy, etc. Etc.

Where is that report written by Orosanye or so, who reccomended many critical MDAs that should be merged?

It would interest you to know that the oronsaye report and the white paper the past administration produced on rationalisation of mda's is being looked into by this present administration.

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by mykbuddy: 9:21am On May 17, 2016
IVM? Innoson?
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by yusuf2(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2016
olatunjithomas:

nice move,bubu I see you, say no to Ford ranger, Toyota hilux....yes to innoson motor. we are proudly Nigerians.
Look closely, those vehicle (sedans) definitely are all Peugeot 301 not Innoson, the tow truck though is Innoson, i guess.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Scrap the FRSC and merge them with the Traffic Unit of the Nigerian Police. Do same with the VIO.

Scrap NOSDRA and NESREA and merge them with the Federal Ministry of Environment. Expand the Federal Ministry of Environment to cover not only Environment, but Occupational Safety, Occupational Health/Industrial Hygiene. Till now we do not have a national regulator for HSE.

Tell all regulators apart from the DPR and one or two others, to back off from the Oil and Gas Industry. It is too multi-regulated with little or no impact. All regulators are only seeking for oil companies to pay fees and pay their staff out of pocket when they come for unnecessary inspections in many cases. NOSDRA visits.So does NESREA, LAWMA, LASEPA, DPR, Ministry of Health, NIMASA, Weight and Measures, Chamber of Commerce, Road Safety (in depots), NSCDC, Navy, etc. Etc.

Where is that report written by Orosanye or so, who reccomended many critical MDAs that should be merged?

I'm with you on this.

There are way too many redundant agencies draining the nation's treasury. So much so that the Oronsanye a Panel report estimated that the country would save no less than N800bn annually if it's report is fully implemented.

The EFCC should be merged with the Police Fraud unit and ICPC by an Act of the NASS. The Nigeria Prison Service and the Police should be placed under the Ministry of Justice, as is done in other countries.
The NIMC and NPC need to be fused into a single agency too.

I will also propose that the number of federal ministries should be reduced to between 15 and 20 to ensure greater streamlining of executive functions and policy-making.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by emenem: 9:25am On May 17, 2016
My Oga at the top them, Abeg where the change wey remain for the money una use buy the vehicles? cool cool
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Chuksyno(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2016
wawaboy1:
Baba govt may favor Igbos more than the GEJ's
We igbo will regard and respect any president that will construct and commission 2nd niger bridge and the reconstruction of Enugu-onitsha highway and Enugu-portharcourt highway. We are highly marginalized here.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Wadasco(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2016
It is too multi- regulated with little or no impact. FG do something positive...
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by shiimah: 9:31am On May 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

. You are so on point ... God bless You... We need more of your type among the youths so that together we will stop being the 'leaders of tomorrow'... We need to take our rightful place...
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2016
Sack sack sack what about the outcome of your proposed sack?

Millions will loose their jobs.

It will create a bigger bureaucratic system in government institutions.

It will encourage fraud, corruption, bribery

etc.

Before you advise government to sack please provide measure or palliative to create jobs for the sacked workers and the unemployed.

AnakinSkywalker:

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ariesbull: 9:38am On May 17, 2016
If they are innoson I give him credit

Inshort I have given him the credit
It's
ivm logo
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ariesbull: 9:42am On May 17, 2016
The sedans are not innoson
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by giddykay: 9:45am On May 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

you know what you are?? EP
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by batstan(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2016
cheesy
I love my President.
Proudly Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by batstan(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2016
giddykay:
you know what you are?? EP
Pls what's EP?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by tbaba1234: 9:56am On May 17, 2016
ariesbull:
The sedans are not innoson

I see unison and peugeot

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by talk2riel: 9:58am On May 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

you too have sense people like you should be the one's in politics

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ceaser: 9:58am On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Happy trekking to you and your kindreds!

Actually trekking short distances ain't a bad idea. I have inculcated that habit. Then secure a very solid sports bike with all the paraphernalia (helmets, knees and elbow pads etc) for longer distances. I seriously wish some DIYers and ingenious Nigerians could team up and convert the regular motorcycles to electric bikes. I will be the first to jump on that wagon.

NB: Before somebody say "Po".. and another person say "verty", it's not so. No be mouth if i say I get a 2012 S-class, a state-of-the-art SUV and a fairly older SUV (2006 model) in my fleet. Those are gas guzzlers no doubt.

I am just a regular guy with a good job, not a politician. So what would you have me do in the face of all these scarcity and recession?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ESSIETO(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2016
AM PROUD TO B AN INSIDER, MORE GREASE TO CM AND MR PRESIDENT. WAILERS GO ON WAILING tongue

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ceaser: 10:03am On May 17, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Fanatic!

modelmike7:
. . . .. Pessimist!!

grin Both of una enter NL village square pick the gauntlet na. The mods will be there to ref the match. All these behind the screen punches no be am.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ceaser: 10:08am On May 17, 2016
royallord1:

E be like say those cars are peugeot not innoson vehicles.... the height of irresponsiblity...SMH

grin Haba. It's just the negativity you've conditioned your mind to perceive perhaps cos of the camp you are in. But believe me, what is in those pictures basically has "buy Nigeria, grow Nigeria" written all over it.

IVM - Innoson vehicles and motors (Eastern Nigeria)
Peugeot - PAN Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria).

So what else D'you want dude?

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by googlepikins: 10:08am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! If I lie about what I'm about to say, my God not grant any of my wishes today. cheesy

Was coming to criticise Baba for wasting our badly needed forex thinking I'd see "toyota" instead of Innoson, but thank God he didn't disappoint me. smiley

We need more of gestures like this. smiley

Wish ALL government fleet would be made by Innoson. It should be a matter of LAW already!
I don't think you zoomed to the salon cars, they are Peugeot. Them come snap IVM hilux for us to see
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ceaser: 10:13am On May 17, 2016
yusuf2:
Look closely, those vehicle (sedans) definitely are all Peugeot 301 not Innoson, the tow truck though is Innoson, i guess.

Innoson is yet to consolidate his stand in the saloon/small cars ecosystem, I guess. I have seen pictures of one of his saloons; very lovely car it is. But I doubt it is being mass produced yet.

I've been looking out for when it makes the roads. I will love to have one in my fleet.

Annoying things 'bout Innoson though: No website! No hotline! No showrooms! No custocare agent!

Who da heck does that?!

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by batstan(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Sack sack sack what about the outcome of your proposed sack?

Millions will loose their jobs.

It will create a bigger bureaucratic system in government institutions.

It will encourage fraud, corruption, bribery

etc.

Before you advise government to sack please provide measure or palliative to create jobs for the sacked workers and the unemployed.

Merger doesn't amount to sack.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by PraiseGyps(f): 10:15am On May 17, 2016
imagine......see RS oga belle....pregnant man in uniform undecided

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by batstan(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2016
ceaser:

grin Haba. It's just the negativity you've conditioned your mind to perceive perhaps cos of the camp you are in. But believe me, what is in those pictures basically has "buy Nigeria, grow Nigeria" written all over it.

IVM - Innoson vehicles and motors (Eastern Nigeria)
Peugeot - PAN Peugeot Automobile Nigeria, Kaduna (Northern Nigeria).

So what else D'you want dude?
Chop knuckle!!!

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:20am On May 17, 2016
googlepikins:
I don't think you zoomed to the salon cars, they are Peugeot. Them come snap IVM hilux for us to see
Haaaabaaaa!! Why are you people like this?? So is the fact they even deemed it fit to buy Innoson, our domestic brand, not commendable

Why do I need to "zoom" in to find fault?? There are instances where SE governors bought some cars to be used as taxis and they were all toyotas- I criticised them for it, did you??

Now the FG buys Innosons, and all you can do is "zoom in" to look for faults.

It is a damn shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Inspectahdeck(m): 10:21am On May 17, 2016
Bros merger amounts to a large number of sacking. I studied corporate governance and if you require me to quote I will.

An example in nigeria. Banks. they merge peacefully (without forceful takeover) and still they sacked a large number of workers.

batstan:

Merger doesn't amount to sack.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2016
Hehehehe, waiting to see diz vehicles after 6 months.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Escape From A Sinking Car (Photos) / 5 Places Where Driverless Cars Can Work In Nigeria / Nissan Xterra Owners Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.