Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) (31582 Views)

Vehicles Damaged By Falling Trees After Heavy Rainfall In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC / What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Sylverbox(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
The vehicle go epp accident victims- e fit epp you or your relatives sef.

Dem go epp Innoson.

Dem go epp people wey dey work for FRSC.

Dem go epp Nigeria economy save forex.

Dem go epp Baba image too. grin
God go epp me bless you for this reply. All these kids be coming here to ask stupid questions.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2016
Tolexander:
These are Innoson vehicles.
That is very good of the Minister of interior!
Our products are receiving attention

look carefully, you will see Peugeot
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! If I lie about what I'm about to say, my God not grant any of my wishes today. cheesy

Was coming to criticise Baba for wasting our badly needed forex thinking I'd see "toyota" instead of Innoson, but thank God he didn't disappoint me. smiley

We need more of gestures like this. smiley

Wish ALL government fleet would be made by Innoson. It should be a matter of LAW already!

first time u made sense
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by justmenoni: 10:40am On May 17, 2016
Our government need to construct good and durable roads and educate on maintenance culture otherwise it'll still be one step forward and three steps backward.. Go and check this vehicle after 3 month's... Are we going to keep buying new and new everytime?
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
who the vehicle epp
e epp innoson motors come follow epp #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Galaxyowerri(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2016
Wow, Buhari just disappointed me! I have come to know him as a bigot, no thanks to his previous rhetorics and acts, so I was expecting any product other than Innoson based on his reputation!! Kudos to him on this one he got right. When he does things right, we will extol him but when he misbehaves, he will surely get our scathing & unflathering remarks!!
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2016
Chuksyno:
We igbo will regard and respect any president that will construct and commission 2nd niger bridge and the reconstruction of Enugu-onitsha highway and Enugu-portharcourt highway. We are highly marginalized here.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2016
Chuksyno:
We igbo will regard and respect any president that will construct and commission 2nd niger bridge and the reconstruction of Enugu-onitsha highway and Enugu-portharcourt highway. We are highly marginalized here.
I feel ur pains bro, I pray Bubu delivers in SE.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ceaser: 10:49am On May 17, 2016
justmenoni:
Our government need to construct good and durable roads and educate on maintenance culture otherwise it'll still be one step forward and three steps backward.. Go and check this vehicle after 3 month's... Are we going to keep buying new and new everytime?

If this vehicles are well maintained and need replacement after a duration of time, they will do well to get them auctioned off to Nigerians (without discrimination) at very commendable prices.

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by justmenoni: 10:53am On May 17, 2016
Exactly

quote author=ceaser post=45699456]

If this vehicles are well maintained and need replacement after a duration of time, they will do well to get them auctioned off to Nigerians (without discrimination) at very commendable prices.[/quote]
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ariesbull: 10:56am On May 17, 2016
tbaba1234:

I see unison and peugeot

I am getting old so my eyes are not as it used to be
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:59am On May 17, 2016
Good to see many vehicles.

But any need to first display them instead of sending straight from factory to various FRSC divisions/Commands?

When citizens see many FRSC cars doing good work on the roads, they will know.

This centralisation & everything to Abuja first is too much.

By the way, Dr Chukwuwa should not rely on guvt patronage only to grow. Except he hasn't got the capacity to produce enough cars yet.

He needs to mass produce 5 passenger family sedan cars, under 2.5m Naira. And work with a respected financial institution for financing/hire purchase options.

Ojo LGA or Alimosho LGA residents alone can buy more than these cars in a week. If cheap, durable, easily financed and good after sale service.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Ballmer: 11:09am On May 17, 2016
No single Igbo is yet to give kudos to Buhari's govt patronage of Innoson but every Igbo would criticise him if he chose a foreign brand. In as much as we must patronise made in Nigeria products, Biafran should also learn to give honour to who it is rightly due.

[size=15pt]The praise from this singular act is that of Mohammadu Buhari and the minister of interior chikena. Wailer can go n die.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by bringbackourGEJ: 11:22am On May 17, 2016
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by slysteel: 11:25am On May 17, 2016
Guys, these cars and trucks were ordered since Jonathan's tenure, iit was ordered for the army and the road safety.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by AK481(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2016
just one IVM motor,the rest are peuguot and toyota.watch well.

the photographer is a scam just like APC.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by IDnoble1: 11:32am On May 17, 2016
Cars From IVM motors , isnt that innoson motor in Nigeria. Good Move!
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Consula: 11:49am On May 17, 2016
SAFETY - http://niscn-ng.com/ Nationa Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria.
AnakinSkywalker:

Scrap the FRSC and merge them with the Traffic Unit of the Nigerian Police. Do same with the VIO.

Scrap NSCDC and merge them with the Police.

Scrap NOSDRA and NESREA and merge them with the Federal Ministry of Environment. Expand the Federal Ministry of Environment to cover not only Environment, but Occupational Safety, Occupational Health/Industrial Hygiene. Till now we do not have a national regulator for HSE.

Pass the PIB and merge the down stream unit of the DPR with PPPRA.

Tell all regulators apart from the DPR and one or two others, to back off from the Oil and Gas Industry. It is too multi-regulated with little or no impact. All regulators are only seeking for oil companies to pay fees and pay their staff out of pocket when they come for unnecessary inspections in many cases. NOSDRA visits.So does NESREA, LAWMA, LASEPA, DPR, Ministry of Health, NIMASA, Weight and Measures, Chamber of Commerce, Road Safety (in depots), NSCDC, Navy, etc. Etc.

Where is that report written by Orosanye or so, who reccomended many critical MDAs that should be merged?

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 17, 2016
Consula:
SAFETY - http://niscn-ng.com/ Nationa Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria.

Nope. More of a regulator of the profession and not industrial regulator.

Imagine the HSE Executive and compare.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by wacoj(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2016
The first time our govt is working the talk.
Innoson Motors here we go!
Igbo people making Nigeria proud globally since 1900.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by mapet: 12:12pm On May 17, 2016
omenka:
Wow!! If I lie about what I'm about to say, my God not grant any of my wishes today. cheesy

Was coming to criticise Baba for wasting our badly needed forex thinking I'd see "toyota" instead of Innoson, but thank God he didn't disappoint me. smiley

We need more of gestures like this. smiley

Wish ALL government fleet would be made by Innoson. It should be a matter of LAW already!

Also had Peugeot from PAN Kaduna in the mix......... The man is living up to the promise of "Buy-Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Image123(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2016
Na the revenue dey wan generate from checking expired tires abi? Corruption continued.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by seguno2: 1:45pm On May 17, 2016
This Dambazzau who feeds our prisoners for N14,000 daily i.e. N4,667 per meal may have bought each vehicle for mega millions above the market price.
When will Buhari arrest him?
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Scrap the FRSC and merge them with the Traffic Unit of the Nigerian Police. Do same with the VIO.

Scrap NOSDRA and NESREA and merge them with the Federal Ministry of Environment. Expand the Federal Ministry of Environment to cover not only Environment, but Occupational Safety, Occupational Health/Industrial Hygiene. Till now we do not have a national regulator for HSE.

Tell all regulators apart from the DPR and one or two others, to back off from the Oil and Gas Industry. It is too multi-regulated with little or no impact. All regulators are only seeking for oil companies to pay fees and pay their staff out of pocket when they come for unnecessary inspections in many cases. NOSDRA visits.So does NESREA, LAWMA, LASEPA, DPR, Ministry of Health, NIMASA, Weight and Measures, Chamber of Commerce, Road Safety (in depots), NSCDC, Navy, etc. Etc.

Where is that report written by Orosanye or so, who reccomended many critical MDAs that should be merged?

True talk

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by royallord1(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2016
ceaser:

So what else D'you want dude?
your joy...
your freedom...
infact...
your life.....
the very samething ur CAMP is taking from nigeria.. i want to take from u grin
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2016
Honestly, I don't recognize FRSC at all. Where is our traffic police officers ?
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
Give them 6 months you won't see any of them again.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:26pm On May 17, 2016
ebiboy2:
I only came to check if it was IVM and i was not wrong. Nice move from whoever is behind the move.
whoever was behind the move?really?cos no be pdp sontin,it's now whoever was behind the move or the title is too tiny to read
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ogwuche4u(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . .. Pessimist!!
i just dey laff 2 of una.
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by ebiboy2(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2016
mikolo80:
whoever was behind the move?really?cos no be pdp sontin,it's now whoever was behind the move or the title is too tiny to read
I speak reality man, whether it be APC or PDP i dont give a toss. so please save yourself the trouble of having to always quote me. I don't have time for the back and forth tongue lashing. nope I don't
Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by teabully(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Dis dude really making sense, does our leaders really read @ all,

Re: FRSC Vehicles Commissioned By Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Photos) by mikron(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2016
Tolexander:
These are Innoson vehicles.

That is very good of the Minister of interior!

Our products are receiving attention
not all are inoson, check the car logos of the 2nd to he last pic u will see that majority are Peugeot cars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Escape From A Sinking Car (Photos) / 5 Places Where Driverless Cars Can Work In Nigeria / 30 People Die In Kogi Road Accident Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.