Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

You Need To Connect With Your Why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need To Connect With Your Why? (370 Views)

Connect With Me ASAP For Business If You Live In Portharcourt! / Generate leads and connect with customers on this platforms / Connect With Nearby Service Providers and Product Sellers using Clobbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Connect With Your Why? by fermonster(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2016
Summary: Choice.
Case study: Me,
Target: You!

Why am I broke? Why am I unhappy? Why am I here? Why am I ugly? Why am I fat? Why am I in pains?
WHY ARE YOU NOT THAT?
“I quote; we live in a busy world with lots of problems and information coming at us daily. It’s easy to lose sight of why we have chosen this path”
“From the fruit of their mouth a person’s stomach is filled, with the harvest of their lips they are satisfied. The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit. – PROVERBS 18:20”

Most at times we are the architect of our own problems, No juju man or woman has a hand in what we are going through today, as small as the tongue is, it is very powerful. People get favored because of words altered rightly by the tongue; people get thrown into jail because of this same tongue.

You are where you are today or going through what you are going through because of your tongue. You haven’t used your tongue to declare financial freedom.
Have you ever woken up and asked yourself these questions.
‘WHY’ am I financially free? WHY am I beautiful? WHY am I happy? WHY am I feeling great?

Whatever questions you ask life, life will give you more reasons to ask more of those questions. So why not as positive questions today and start getting positive answers. Ask yourself this question more often.

WHY am I feeling great?
Ask and see financial freedom manifesting in your life.

This is me just passing my message in my own way. Call it my opinion, common sense, facts or whatever.
That am right doesn’t make you wrong, that am wrong doesn’t make you right.
Love, live, grow, share, ask, receive, be happy and most importantly. Don’t criticize.

SEMEBU COMES!

(1) (Reply)

Gain More Publicity For Your Business / I Have A Credible Seller For Blco Who Can Do Cif,tto Ttt Pls Real Buyers Pls / How To Become A Bestselling Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.