Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" (3171 Views)

Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu / "Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by dunkem21(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2016
lalasticlala, is this thread going to end in the dustbin?

Abeg o before they #OccupyNairaland grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by theV0ice: 10:28am On May 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Of course, like he saved Lagosians last year grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/scarcity-ifeanyi-ubahs-capital-oil-to-release-13-million-litres-fuel/

I thought you and your people are 65% of Lagos? Or have the stats changed? cheesy

Did the 13million liters not flow to Onitsha at all? How can ubah like strangers more than his people? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by ndcide(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2016
theV0ice:
A lot has been written about Ojota and how Fashola and Tinubu “funded” the big movement.The truth is farther from that lie.Pastor Bakare and I met Fashola once during the protests where he appealed that we should not allow a breakdown of law and order so that the Federal Government would not declare an emergency in Lagos.We didn’t take a dime from him.We had no interaction with Tinubu in anyway. A Nigerian billionaire who lived abroad who offered to support the mvement was told by Pastor Bakare that we could afford to sponsor what we were doing. All we spent for the five days that shook the world was N7.5million and not one kobo of it came from any external source.

I'm glad Odumakin has set the records straight with this.

If you think that was the only amount spent on the Lagos protest, then the joke is on you.. What you heard before now wasn't a lie.

The only record that he's putting straight. Is how much they spent. That some known persons didn't come into the show is a lie. So don't be too quick. It took 4years for you to know this, should tell you there's more you don't know.
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by theV0ice: 10:32am On May 17, 2016
ndcide:

If you think that was the only amount spent on the Lagos protest, then the joke is on you.. What you heard before now wasn't a lie.

The only record that he's putting straight. Is how much they spent. That some known persons didn't come into the show is a lie. So don't be too quick. It took 4years for you to know this, should tell you there's more you don't know.

He could have spent a billion naira, it means less than nothing to me. You're the one who should look in the mirror to find the joke. You guys have been obsessing about Tinubu and friends since forever.

You can see what I highlighted. That's the one that concerns me. Meanwhile, when are you going to reveal how much GEJ paid him for his support last year?

You seem to be in the know of a lot of hidden things concerning this GEJ supporter wink

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by dunkem21(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2016
theV0ice:

I thought you and your people are 65% of Lagos? Or have the stats changed? cheesy

Did the 13million liters not flow to Onitsha at all? How can ubah like strangers more than his people? cheesy

Ehm, I don't patronize Tribalists at all ..

Ubah heard the cry of Nigerians including the 97/5% and ameliorated their sufferings in Lagos.

Check well, Onitsha wasn't complaining then just like now .. in fact, they never complain grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by dunkem21(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2016
ndcide:

Let Odumakin tell us the name of the billionaire that sponsored them or he should just shut up and observe things.
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by theV0ice: 10:37am On May 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Ehm, I don't patronize Tribalists at all ..

Ubah heard the cry of Nigerians including the 97/5% and ameliorated their sufferings in Lagos.

Check well, Onitsha wasn't complaining then just like now .. in fact, they never complain grin

Are you sure??

http://sunnewsonline.com/explosion-rocks-onitsha-12-persons-injured-police/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/explosion-rocks-onitsha-market-12-persons-injured/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/across-states-black-marketers-skyrocketing-fuel-prices-rule/140570.html

You mean even those that died because of fuel scarcity were proudly and happily dying?

You guys can beat chest pass King Kong. Even while roasting to your graves, you're still beating that chest cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by theV0ice: 10:42am On May 17, 2016
modath:

Nothing stops the 'OCCUPY' from going to Enugu, Abuja, Aba, or PH, abi na only Ojota dey? smiley

I wonder o!

Even its Fayose and FFK that are fighting to free Mandela kanu while ekweremadu is begging sheriff to become president in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by dunkem21(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2016
theV0ice:

Are you sure??

http://sunnewsonline.com/explosion-rocks-onitsha-12-persons-injured-police/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/explosion-rocks-onitsha-market-12-persons-injured/

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/across-states-black-marketers-skyrocketing-fuel-prices-rule/140570.html

You mean even those that died because of fuel scarcity were proudly and happily dying?

You guys can beat chest pass King Kong. Even while roasting to your graves, you're still beating that chest cheesy

Did you read any of your links at all

I repeat Onitsha never complain about scarcity ..Paste the full article and embolden where they are grumbling ..

If you check well on that your link, Fuel is cheaper in Onitsha than any other state quoted grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by theV0ice: 10:48am On May 17, 2016
dunkem21:

Did you read any of your links at all

I repeat Onitsha never complain about scarcity ..Paste the full article and show me where they are grumbling ..

If you check well on that your link, Fuel is cheaper in Onitsha than any other state quoted grin

That's why I'm celebrating you guys as 'heroes' cheesy

Even while roasting to death because of fuel scarcity, you're singing happily to the roasting heap.

I hope you get more reasons to celebrate and beat your chest cheesy
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by dunkem21(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2016
theV0ice:

That's why I'm celebrating you guys as 'heroes' cheesy

Even while roasting to death because of fuel scarcity, you're singing happily to the roasting heap.

I hope you get more reasons to celebrate cheesy

At least a point has been established.

1. Ubah saved Lagos

2. Onitsha never complain about Fuel.

I have somethings to attend to by 11am, Omenkaa. grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by dunkem21(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2016
I have successfully slain all the zombies .. shocked

..Walks away feeling fly like the TERMINATOR grin
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by dunkem21(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2016
Looks back ..

No, not one! tongue
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by theV0ice: 11:16am On May 17, 2016
dunkem21:
Looks back ..
No, not one! tongue
dunkem21:
I have successfully slain all the zombies .. shocked
..Walks away feeling fly like the TERMINATOR grin
dunkem21:

At least a point has been established.

1. Ubah saved Lagos

2. Onitsha never complain about Fuel.

I have somethings to attend to by 11am, Omenkaa. grin

Of course you never complain even when being roasted to death due to scarcity. Which is why Odumakin said he won't fight it again cheesy

Not only terminator..... You're also the King Kong of the wailing, hateful and bitter Zombies. Long may you reign cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by menstrualpad: 2:03pm On May 17, 2016
where is ur own fada?
OZAOEKPE:

can't he lift it to 35 years instead of retiring now at 30 years?
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by chiefobdk(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2016
theV0ice:

Me I get it free from my workplace, so I don't need to even pay. grin

I call you a wailing, hateful, bitter and dumb Zombie because after thinking, you still do poorly than those who don't. cheesy

are you a company driver?
Re: Yinka Odumakin; " Count Me Out Of Occupy Nigeria 2.0" by agabaI23(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2016
theV0ice and Modath don aggregate here

Happy Sunday...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has FG Cancel Today's Holiday Since The Moon Is Not Yet In The Mood. / Why Taliban Should Be Given A Chance To Govern Afghanistan –Ishaq Akintola / What My UK Friend Said About Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.