Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,802 members, 7,866,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Fountain University, Nigeria. 2016/2017 Post Graduate (masters,mphil,phd) Forms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fountain University, Nigeria. 2016/2017 Post Graduate (masters,mphil,phd) Forms (628 Views)

Top 20 Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2016 / Federal Scholarship Board Of Nigeria 2016 Scholarship Awards / Top 11 Best School Of Nursing In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fountain University, Nigeria. 2016/2017 Post Graduate (masters,mphil,phd) Forms by johnajesi: 9:17am On May 17, 2016
The school's 2016 session post graduate forms i.e master's degree (MSC) and PHD forms are out and are available for sale in the school premises. The masters form go for the sum of #25,750 (twenty five thousand seven hundred and fifty naira only) excluding bank charges while the PHD forms go for #28,550 (twenty eight thousand five hundred and fifty naira) only excluding bank charges. The forms come as scratch cards which can be filled online anywhere in the world on the school's website. GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORMS (a) All application forms come as scratch cards and are available for sale in the school premises these scratch cards come with an 18 digit pin & Confirmation code which should be used to fill the form on the school's official website (b) Incomplete information from an applicant may delay or halt action on such application. (c) A candidate may apply to only one department or programme. (d) Applicants are to upload their relevant details and submit along with their application electronically (e) Acknowledgement of Application: Applicants would be informed electronically (through the e mail addresses provided in the electronically filled Application form) of progress in the processing of their forms. For more information,inquiries and quick assistance in purchasing the forms to make it easy for busy applicants call Mr. Ola of the school admin on 07011779066
Re: Fountain University, Nigeria. 2016/2017 Post Graduate (masters,mphil,phd) Forms by deji47: 10:56am On May 17, 2016
seun , lalasticala, Pls look into these posts and poster. I beleive we have a scammer here.
Same post for 4 different schools
https://www.nairaland.com/3110179/fountain-university-nigeria-2016-2017#45696179
https://www.nairaland.com/3110255/ecwa-bingham-university-2016-post
https://www.nairaland.com/3110305/umar-musa-yaradua-university-2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3110329/ibrahim-badamosi-babaginda-university2016-2017

johnajesi:
The school's 2016 session post graduate forms i.e master's degree (MSC) and PHD forms are out and are available for sale in the school premises. The masters form go for the sum of #25,750 (twenty five thousand seven hundred and fifty naira only) excluding bank charges while the PHD forms go for #28,550 (twenty eight thousand five hundred and fifty naira) only excluding bank charges. The forms come as scratch cards which can be filled online anywhere in the world on the school's website. GUIDELINES FOR FILLING APPLICATION FORMS (a) All application forms come as scratch cards and are available for sale in the school premises these scratch cards come with an 18 digit pin & Confirmation code which should be used to fill the form on the school's official website (b) Incomplete information from an applicant may delay or halt action on such application. (c) A candidate may apply to only one department or programme. (d) Applicants are to upload their relevant details and submit along with their application electronically (e) Acknowledgement of Application: Applicants would be informed electronically (through the e mail addresses provided in the electronically filled Application form) of progress in the processing of their forms. For more information,inquiries and quick assistance in purchasing the forms to make it easy for busy applicants call Mr. Ola of the school admin on 07011779066

(1) (Reply)

Words You Shouldn't Use To Describe Yourself / I Want To Sue My Institution For Deceit Do I Have Any Case / The Chemistry Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.