Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners (5110 Views)

Photos Of 10 G-wagons Including A Gold Plated One Reportedly Owned By A Nigerian / The Real Owners Of Oil Blocks In The Niger-Delta Exposed...(pics) / Oil Multinationals Likely Behind The Economic Sabotage, Bombing Pipelines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 9japride(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2016
kayfra:

Another dumb comment.

Act like you have your thinking faculties intact. Show some proof rather than spilling regurgitated vomit.
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry I won't give u proof. You know was up but choose to be mischievous
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by lunaticfringe: 11:37am On May 17, 2016
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by kayfra: 11:49am On May 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You have no proof and nothing upstairs.

6 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by kayfra: 11:51am On May 17, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by fiizznation: 11:56am On May 17, 2016
lunaticfringe:

Eat, sleep, be a zombie... Repeat!!!

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/2904974/irritating-niger-deltans-lay-claim/1&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJrYvK8uDMAhUjC8AKHcZ7CNoQFggYMAQ&usg=AFQjCNE0vZy2kDui1rrEFB_cFubxCz0R7w

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://saharareporters.com/2013/03/06/senator-enang-reveals-northerners-own-80-nigerian-oil-blocks-nation-newspaper&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJrYvK8uDMAhUjC8AKHcZ7CNoQFggkMAg&usg=AFQjCNFs5ck2RrECWe6G6A2PPrxhV7DQ3w

https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/lifestyle/110787/50/human-rights-report-hausa-fulani-own-80-of-oil-blo.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiJrYvK8uDMAhUjC8AKHcZ7CNoQFggnMAk&usg=AFQjCNG-i7Tz3DxJ6XmjLQKA1QGxToDUcw
Senator enang made frivolous accusations. When they asked him to prove that, has he done that till date. FYI, after doing my own little research about the real owners of oil blocks in Nigeria, I stumbled on on so many comprehensive list showing the owners of oil blocks in Nigeria, I still had to call three people who are working with the oil companies to make sure I don't get the wrong info. They sent me all the names of oil blocks owners in Nigeria via mail. It was even one of them that told me a comprehensive list was on one of the national dailies, which was a refutation to what senator enang said and that's how I came about with my claims. Senator enang just like any other average Nigerian was just plain ignorant.

And the human rights link you put up there, are you for real my friend?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by lunaticfringe: 11:57am On May 17, 2016
kayfra:

Do you know the meaning of factual? Let me give you a clue. It isn't hearsay or insinuations.

Who is talking about being factual here I said the op is posting heresays...
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by kayfra: 11:58am On May 17, 2016
lunaticfringe:

Who is talking about being factual here I said the op is posting heresays...

Take the burden of proof and post facts.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by Rayhutar(m): 12:24pm On May 17, 2016
List above is genuine and correct , but northerners own the prolific oil wells

2 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 9jii(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2016
Cjrane2:
[size=18pt]Northerners always like to tell silly lies, as if we are all fools and should believe them.

Corrupt Northern Nigeria army generals that have been ruling Nigeria will NEVER tolerate a situation 88% of oil wells are owned by oyinbo foreigners. But they want Niger Delta to tolerate 99% of their oil to be owned by foreigners from the northern Nigeria.[/size]
We are just ruling over sub humans like you.

6 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by jpphilips(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2016
Because of misinformation, retards were bombing our oil installations.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by jpphilips(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2016
9japride:
[/color]

Is Jonathan a military leader that manipulated the award of oil wells? The way you guys reason is very poor and shallow. Maybe those very rich northerners got their wealth from the sale of cattle and rice. Don't you know that many of them have some level of higher percentage in those oil wells. While very few southerners can manage the little let over. I am very sure you are one of those northerners benefiting from southern Nigeria oil and next is to come up with grazing routes. Ole

[color=#000099]HOW OLD ARE YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by hundredhunndred: 2:32pm On May 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

See as you de disgrace yourself, I am ashamed on your behalf. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 9japride(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2016
hundredhunndred:

See as you de disgrace yourself, I am ashamed on your behalf. Smh
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls don't be ashamed. Go to your base and involve yourself with farming and cattle rearing. Pls leave business it's not for you. I won't argue with you. You guys are already programmed to be mischievous
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 989900B: 3:03pm On May 17, 2016
lunaticfringe:
[s][/s]

[s]Stop peddling rumors!!! Or are you more intellectually sound than everyone else who already know that the fulani 'elites' control the greater percentage of the wells in the delta region Where are the mods when you need them [/s]angry angry

Sit down! Your opinion doesn't count for facts.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by hundredhunndred: 3:04pm On May 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls don't be ashamed. Go to your base and involve yourself with farming and cattle rearing. Pls leave business it's not for you. I won't argue with you. You guys are already programmed to be mischievous

You are deluded and ignorant, so everyone must be from the North right? You think with your smelly anus, you have no proof and still insulting people. Illiterate like you are part of the reason Nigeria is in trouble. Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by lunaticfringe: 3:06pm On May 17, 2016
989900B:

Sit down! Your opinion doesn't count for facts.

Hey clown!!! How ya doing grin grin
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 989900B: 3:10pm On May 17, 2016
lunaticfringe:

Hey clown!!! How ya doing grin grin

Better than you are, 'Bozo'.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 9japride(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2016
kayfra:

You have no proof and nothing upstairs.
[color=#006600][/color]

Same way u guys are asking Enugu people to come out with proof about Fulani herdsmen attack in their community.

Go and involve yourself in farming and cattle rearing. Leave oil business alone. Thanks
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by Adminisher: 4:15pm On May 17, 2016
Every educated Nigerian knows this. Even those who base their info against the Danjumas and Mai Deribes on articles quote the text that imply that Shell, Chevron, Agip and now SEplat produce majority almostb90 perror cent of Nigerian oil.

However if you are a Wailer, young, stolen blind but still in love with your destiny destroyers the only thing you have been programmed to do is to think the North is responsible for all the problems in your life. Meanwhile Moni Pulo, Sahara Energy, Eroton, New Cross and Panasonic Ocean are dynamic oil producing companies owned and operated quietly by southerners and making big bucks.
The ignorance amongst a particular ethnic group in Nigeria is getting really serious

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2016
lunaticfringe:
[s][/s]

Stop peddling rumors!!! Or are you more intellectually sound than everyone else who already know that the fulani 'elites' control the greater percentage of the wells in the delta region Where are the mods when you need them angry angry
u can't jus be making bogus assertions without proof! Prove to us that northernans own the oil wells or rest ur case! I ve alws known all along that the lie that North own oil well was black!

1 Like

Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2016
lunaticfringe:
[s][/s]

Stop peddling rumors!!! Or are you more intellectually sound than everyone else who already know that the fulani 'elites' control the greater percentage of the wells in the delta region Where are the mods when you need them angry angry mynd44
Don't disturb the mods! They can easily tell when an ignorant illiterate is desperately trying to stop tHe truth frm coming out! I don't knw why yeeboos alws try to make us believe that Northernans re our problem! Thank God northern youths re becoming wiser for it and counter evry yeeboo lie sold to us!
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by fulanmafia: 6:57pm On May 17, 2016
These iPods are irredeemable proud dunces...SMH

Instead of hiding their heads in shame as their lies have been exposed in black and white and shattered with cold hard facts, they're still trying to fool themselves and their likes with their deliberate obstinacy, despite the GLARING fact that they have no proof to counter the OP's revelation.

This is front page material cc: lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 9japride(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2016
jpphilips:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
[color=#006600][/color]

I am old enough to be ur dad
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by 9japride(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2016
hundredhunndred:

You are deluded and ignorant, so everyone must be from the North right? You think with your smelly anus, you have no proof and still insulting people. Illiterate like you are part of the reason Nigeria is in trouble. Pathetic.
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry for yourself. As far you support the north against the south you will be categorised as a northerner
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by Scholes00: 7:55pm On May 17, 2016
lalasticlala, mynd44

front page please .
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by hundredhunndred: 8:31pm On May 17, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]orry for yourself. As far you support the north against the south you will be categorised as a northerner

Thats your life problem, you can call me anything you like but you need a new brain. Go get one om ebay.
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by fiizznation: 9:17pm On May 17, 2016
I think I have learned one or two things on nairaland. People just come here and post their comments covered with ignorance and they will expect everybody to swallow their lies. Just ask them to bring any proof to back up their claims and watch how they will start insulting you. And the same people will be the ones calling everybody illiterates. I don't just know, but I think the intellectuals that normally grace this forum before are gone. Now the forum is constituted by people will little minds.I was seriously expecting somebody, I mean anybody to disprove this my claims, but unfortunately nobody was able to do that. Pretty sad
Re: Oil Blocks Owners; 88% Are Owned By Multinationals Not Northerners by obembet(f): 7:11am On Aug 15, 2019
Nothing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anyone Counter Nnamdi Kanu's Narrative? / Whistleblowing Office Should Be Independent - Femi Falana(video) / 1966: The Assassination Of Alhaji (sir) Abubakar Tafawa-balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.