Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) (3111 Views)

Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Our War Against Boko Haram Will Start Tomorrow - Tunji Ajibade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by apholaby007(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2016
See letter here

Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by apholaby007(m): 11:20am On May 17, 2016
Real photo here

Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by DesChyko: 11:34am On May 17, 2016
-INDEFINATE-

4 Likes

Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 17, 2016
Occupynigeria2 loading %95

1 Like

Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by happen2: 11:43am On May 17, 2016
DesChyko:
-INDEFINATE-
for Local Govt workers and not for me. Wetin the Local Govt dey do before. Local Govt in Nigeria has been rendered to a mere WARD.

But kudos to some of the performer among them.
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by kgr8mike(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2016
DesChyko:
-INDEFINATE-

CHAII!!!
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by mtchris(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2016
I dey plan to go back to owerri and resume for my second semester. Would this affect my school? I no wan waste transportation money and the food i go carry go back

1 Like

Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by apholaby007(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2016
Mynd44 ,Seun lalasticalala pls save pple like mtchris from travelling 2 owerii ....do d needful
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by Koleman(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2016
Nigerians and hurry hurry. Many things can still happen between now and 2moro. Infact it only takes 10secs and 10words and the strike can be called off. 1am 2am anything can happen. So wait. Wen tomorrow comes and no update den we know strike has begun
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by misreal(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by afanide: 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
Till then
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by ruggedboy01: 4:19pm On May 17, 2016
Good cool cool cool
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by ayindejimmy(m): 5:45pm On May 17, 2016
I don't believe this. Labour met with FG today and that circular was dated 13th, last Friday.

This is the circular informing worker to be ready for the strike not the one confirming the strike

1 Like

Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by verine: 8:13pm On May 17, 2016
This country seF embarassed
Re: It's Official:nlc Declares Protest To Start Tomorrow (see Offical Letter) by dunkem21(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

195 Countries Of The World And Their Population (see Nigeria At #7) / Biafrexit: See D Offer APC Govs Re Making To IPOB 2drop Agitation For Referendum / To All Rivers State Indigene Say Yes To #nowike2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.