Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! (10159 Views)

Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Nakib(m): 11:27am On Jun 20, 2016
@ OP, am intrested in getting to know more on agro export biz. I resides in ibadan. Kindly drop the details on traning, cost implication, location on the training etc. Abdullateefalagbo@yahoo.co.uk[color=#990000][/color]
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
ATTENTION ALL !!!
--------- --------------- ---------------

*** Please, Always #Check My Signature Below every POST # for The Only OFFICIAL Email for the EXPORT TRAINING
°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Please, TOtally REJECT & AVOID any Other mail that Is Different from the Only OFFICIAL Email
Especially, Unsolicited mails Sent By another person trying to take Advantage Of Your emails Here to Send So-Called "REPORTS" Or Details On Export" to Your email.
------- ------ -----------------

AVOID Any Other mails that Claim EXPORT REPORTS ,E-Books & So-Called EXPORT Manuals; They Are All Copy & Paste from Some Lazy OPPORTUNISTS who Will Only Steal from You!
-------- ------------- ------------ -----------

ATTEND OUR " LIVE EXPORT TRAINING !"

DATE: Saturday, 25th JUNE,2016

------------ --------------- ----------------------
*** REGISTER & RESERVE YOUR SEAT TODAY !
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
** PARTICIPATION Is ONLY By REGISTRATION!

FOR

**REGISTRATION DETAILS ,

°°°Call/Contact :

# The Phone Number & Email Written in faint letterings in my Personal Signature Below this POST #

°°°

*** REGISTER TODAY & RESERVE YOUR SEAT INSTANTLY !

..... Sat. 25th JUNE, 2016
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Tonyjude: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2016
pls send me all details at my email tonyjude000@gmail.com. am in imo state
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2016
Tonyjude:
pls send me all details at my email tonyjude000@gmail.com. am in imo state

pls Check Your mail.sent it already
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2016
REGISTER TODAY & RESERVE YOUR SEAT for the TRAINING!!!

Event DATE : Sat.25th JUNE, 2016
°°°°°°°°°°°. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

***@ALL
Please, Avoid any Other Mail that Offers to Send You EXPORT REPORTS Or EXPORT DETAILS ! Those Internet Trolls Will Offer You Copy & Paste
Materials just to Steal Your MONEY !

***We Offer You "LIVE EXPORT TRAINING"
---------------------- --------------------------- -------
*** The Only Official Email Of the TRAINING can be found # Check My Signature Below

*** TO REGISTER TODAY,

# Check My Signature Below for VENUE, DATE, TIME ,PHONE NUMBER & Official Email
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
REGISTRATION Is INTENSIVELY ON-GOING TODAY !!!
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
LIVE EXPORT TRAINING!!!

°DATE°=°°Sat. 25th JUNE, 2016
TIME: 12 Noon(Prompt)
°

REGISTRATION Is Still INTENSIVELY ON-GOING!

*** INTERACTIVE * EXPERIENCE-PACKED * EXPORT STRATEGY-ORIENTED * DIRECT &OPEN ACCESS TO READY BUYERS' NETWORK
*SMALL/MEDIUM SCALE EXPORT (Straight to the UK,US, EUROPE & ASIA )
°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°
**** And So Much More !
# Check My Signature Below for VENUE,DATE,TIME, Phone Number,Email
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Nzeudo: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls send the details to vagalognigltd@gmail.com. Am interested. Thanks
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by conspeaker(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
SEND DETAILS TO kunlegbd@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Nzeudo:
Pls send the details to vagalognigltd@gmail.com. Am interested. Thanks

Sent.Pls Check your mail for the Details
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2016
conspeaker:
SEND DETAILS TO kunlegbd@gmail.com

You've Got a mail.pls Check now
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by chisom83(m): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
hello OP , am in Owerri, can you partner with me to facilitate the training in Owerri, Imo State, Aba, Abia state and Port harcourt River State?
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
chisom83:
hello OP , am in Owerri, can you partner with me to facilitate the training in Owerri, Imo State, Aba, Abia state and Port harcourt River State?

Yes,Ofcourse.

That Is What We do Also.We are Currently Working With Our Well-travelled & Well-experienced Team In Major City Centres At the Moment,Conducting Series Of "FOODSTUFFS & Agro-Commodities EXPORT TRAINING "

Send Details to the Email in My Signature
------- --------------- -----------

Chisom, Please, Beware Of Unsolicited Emails Sending You mails Now, because Of Your Details here On this Forum...
#Check My Signature Below for Phone Number & Email
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by tundekaf01: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2016
please kindly send details to babatundeoyetola@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 8:36am On Jun 24, 2016
tundekaf01:
please kindly send details to babatundeoyetola@gmail.com. Thanks.

Sent already.Pls Check
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
IT'S HAPPENING ....

°°° Saturday, 25th JUNE, 2016 !

°°° TIME: 12 Noon(Prompt) **

°°°° PARTICIPATION Is ONLY BY REGISTRATION !

--------- ------------------------

TO REGISTER @ the Venue, CALL Now !

#Check the Signature Below for PHONE NUMBER, Email , VENUE ,DATE & TIME
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by sypreneur(f): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
I can't see any of your contact details. please send details and reg. fee to this mail.
sypreneur@gmail.com
thanks
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Odufaikhimalo(f): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
MR MANDY
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
funding available for charcoal export...08077881934
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by lukman2020: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
lukmaniliasu@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by zazua: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Boffbobo@gmail.com. Pls gv me more information.
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by kulex124(m): 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please send details to Kulex56@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by mohit247(m): 6:35am On Sep 22, 2016
@lukmaniliasu@gmail.com @ Boffbobo@gmail.com. @ Kulex56@gmail.com ---- ---------------------------

....LOAdiNG .....LOAdiNG... LOAdiNG
------------------------------------------------------------------- The ANSWER to the Current RECESSION is in Your HANDS ...
°°°BE prepared for An Intensive & Hands-On ....... LIVE TRAINING
.... A CITY-WIDE EXPOSÉ On :

°°° 'AGRO-PRODUCTS EXPORT &
THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETPLACE SECRETS '

*** DATE & VENUE ....Coming Up very Shortly !!!

°°°StaY COnNECteD !
--------------- ---------------- TO Your EXPORT SUCCESS !
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2016
@lukmaniliasu@gmail.com @ Boffbobo@gmail.com. @ Kulex56@gmail.com ---- ---------------------------
....LOAdiNG .....LOAdiNG... LOAdiNG
-------------------------------------------------------------------

The ANSWER to the Current RECESSION is in Your HANDS ...
--------------- --------------------- --------------
°°°BE prepared for An Intensive & Hands-On ...

°°° LIVE TRAINING &

.... A CITY-WIDE EXPOSÉ On :

---------- -------------- -------------
°°° 'AGRO-PRODUCTS EXPORT &
THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETPLACE SECRETS '

°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°

*** DATE & VENUE ....Coming Up very Shortly !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------

°°°StaY COnNECteD !

***TO Your EXPORT SUCCESS
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Best1708(f): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kindly inbox me the details @ Olatuyisehope@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Best1708:
Kindly inbox me the details @ Olatuyisehope@gmail.com

@Best1708 ... We will surely keep you updated!

The LIVE TRAINING Coming Up very Shortly...
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by tectonotimes: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by agricexport(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
how are we sure this training is real? just want to know if you have organized any seminar in Lagos or any other states in Nigeria apart from IMO state?
Re: EXPORTING Nigerian FOOD ITEMS&Other Agro-Products to the UK,US&EUROPE- revealed! by Agropreneur(m): 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
FOODSTUFFS & AGRO- EXPORT EMPOWERMENT !!!

THEME : START SMALL & GROW !
°DATE°=°° Sat. 8th CTOBER , 2016
**TIME: 11am (Prompt)
°
REGISTRATION Is Still INTENSIVELY ON-GOING!

---- ---------------------- -------------
*** WHERE To SELL and HOW To SELL Nigerian FOODSTUFFS & Other AGRO-COMMODITIES

***LEARNING From the SUCCESSES & FAILURES Of AGRO-PRODUCTS EXPORTERS & TRADERS'

***HANDS-ON INTERNATIONAL FOODSTUFFS MARKET TECHNIQUES

*** EXPORT STRATEGIES FOR FOODSTUFFS & NON-OIL EXPORTS

** DIRECT ACCESS TO NEW CHANNELS Of GENUINE & READY FOREIGN BUYERS' NETWORK

** DIRECT PAYMENT EXPORT CONTRACTS

**SMALL/MEDIUM SCALE EXPORT ROUTES (to the UK,US, EUROPE & ASIA & Other AFRICAN COUNTRIES )

So much More ....
°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°

REQUIREMENTS:

***No Previous EXPERIENCE Is Needed !

*** No NAFDAC REQUIRED

---------- -------------

# Check My Signature Below for VENUE, REGISTRATION & Other Details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun State Partners With Fan Milk To Establish Odeda Farm Institute / Farmers In Ondo State Let Meet Here / My Egusi Business In The North, Experience, Exclusive Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.