Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Pray Never To Make The Rapture!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray Never To Make The Rapture!!! (451 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray Never To Make The Rapture!!! by Nobody: 11:51am On May 17, 2016
in Jesus name I pray, Amen!!! Heavenly Jehovah, I pray this time that when your rapture shall come, I should not make it but I should remain on earth, because you are the devil himself and it is better to be on earth than to go in the rapture with the devil. in Jesus Name I have Prayed. Amen!!!
Re: I Pray Never To Make The Rapture!!! by orunto27: 11:58am On May 17, 2016
Your Prayers are hereby answered exactly as you reqoested IJN AMEN.
Re: I Pray Never To Make The Rapture!!! by geoworldedu: 12:29pm On May 17, 2016
orunto27:
Your Prayers are hereby answered exactly as you reqoested IJN AMEN.
Amen Hallelujah!!! I shall not go in the rapture IN JESUS NAME I pray...

JESUS(Satan) is the devil himself... Read the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS of otemanuduno and the truth shall set you free.

(1) (Reply)

Question About God That Will Live with you Till you depart Earth. / Pls Muslims Defend This, And Convince Me That Islam Doesn't Condone Violence / Worship With Us At Christ Embassy AA Virtual Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.