Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Confession Of A Muslim (after Life) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Confession Of A Muslim (after Life) (539 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Confession Of A Muslim (after Life) by ebenice(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2016
if after reading this u still doubt, well how about asking God yourself

Linda Ngaujah saw her late muslim friend, Sidi, in a dream. Sidi said: "When I died I found myselfin a queue of Judgement standing before a greatBeing full of glory and power. When it was my turn, I went to prostrate before this Mighty Being and said "Allah ! I am so happy to see my God. The man rebuked Him sharply and said: "I am not your Allah! "Don't call me Allah ! See your Allah" the man stretched His hand. Then appeared a two horned, big fearful- looking demon!" No! I never worshipped a demon in my life! You are the one I worshipped. "I AM JESUS!" The man said. Then I said "if you are Jesus why didn't you tell me? You know I was born and raised as a Muslim, It wasn't my fault that I was born a Muslim." Then Jesus replied me: "Have you ever prayed to know the truth? " "As you sawMuslims and Christians fighting: Christians say JESUS IS THE WAY, Muslims say Jesus was only a prophet, Did you ever ask God in a single prayer to show you the Right Way?" (Matt 7:7"Ask and you shall receive"wink That was where He silenced me. Jesus continued: "I don't come to those who don't want me". "If you had truly madethis prayer I would have come to you". "I love all of you, and I died for all of you." "I am God Almighty" I share this not as an attack to Islam or to any religion but to reveal the mind of the Creator to His creation. And also to caution many from going down the wrong path. Remember, it is only in this life that we have the grace to make changes and correction, after death it is all over.
Re: The Confession Of A Muslim (after Life) by Ayoemrys(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2016
lies of the century,who says jesus is God? you re not even a good xstain,
Re: The Confession Of A Muslim (after Life) by ebenice(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2016
Ayoemrys:
lies of the century,who says jesus is God? you re not even a good xstain,

Jesus loves you .

in the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was GOD ..john 1vs1

all things were made by Him and without Him was anything made that was made
vs 3

in Him was Life and the life was the light of men
vs 5

that he came as a man doesn't mean He is a man ..re read

Jesus loves you
Re: The Confession Of A Muslim (after Life) by Hannysmilez(f): 2:39pm On May 17, 2016
These sort of stories make me laugh. This isn't even in unity with what the Bible teaches. Linda is hallucinating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Britain Probes Christ Embassy / Astrology And Psychic Reading / Extremist Group In U.S. Trains To Shoot Muslims With Bullets Dipped In Pig Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.