Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Misleading Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Misleading Video (42739 Views)

Whistle Blower Imprisoned โ€˜for Misleading ICPC On Ex-vp Samboโ€™ / Aisha Reveals Woman Behind Misleading Photos Of President Buhari / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public โ€“ Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misleading Video by closearms(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
MadCow1:
Sadly Allah does not exist.. grin grin grin grin grin

I can see your name has started doing u a great harm

2 Likes

Re: Misleading Video by IVORY2009(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
engrfaruq:
Naci Kutumar Uban duk wadanda Suke Kan Sahun nan dasu da iyayensu gaba daya... Allah Ya hadasu da bala'in duniya da Lahira tsinannu.

Englisch bitte'
Re: Misleading Video by Beetobee(f): 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
kendrick9:
buhari is the most useless president i've seen in my lifetime.....even his muslim brothers are against him..it shows what a ineffectual leader he truly is

Well the reality is that in every society, there are undesirable elements that only think about themselves and not the well being of their society. I can now understand why this society is so rotten. And please grow up, get some tiny amount of sense in you and stop basing leadership on religious standing after all, you don't worship him nor does he worship you.
Re: Misleading Video by HaneefahRN(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
Who has watched the video and can interprete the meaning? I don't believe this topic cos I know how people like distorting the truth. But if true, those set of people are crazy

1 Like

Re: Misleading Video by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Whao, you are a mad cow indeed. Only a lunatic can give birth to someone like you.

2 Likes

Re: Misleading Video by bamikole07(m): 3:30pm On May 17, 2016
God is not a man, his ways is different from that of man say Buhari
Re: Misleading Video by titiakins: 3:33pm On May 17, 2016
engrfaruq:
Naci Kutumar Uban duk wadanda Suke Kan Sahun nan dasu da iyayensu gaba daya... Allah Ya hadasu da bala'in duniya da Lahira tsinannu.
toh me ne ne
Ba gaskiya sun fada ba?
Re: Misleading Video by siraj1402(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2016
Op you are not well like them,.When you said "Muslims" one will think they are well among the Muslims not knowing they are shairt whose sickness can never be cure.
Re: Misleading Video by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 17, 2016
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE PD PIGS AND Igbos. THIS PEOPLE ARE SHIITS FIGHTING FOR THEIR LEADER.
Re: Misleading Video by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 17, 2016
cool hmmmmm! Na THE SAME ONE AN ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD PUT ME FOR ASO ROCK ! AND NA ONLY HIM GO COMOT ME WHENEVER HE DECIDES TO ! SO WHAT'S NEW ABOUT PRAYER ? .... . .......WELL ! AS I ALWAYS SAID ! NO NATIONAL LOOTER OF OUR NATIONAL YAMS SHALL SLEEP WELL AS LONG AS I DEY FOR ASO ROCK!
OUR NATIONAL YAMS MUST BE RECOVERED FROM THOSE ARMED ROBBER GOATS ! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Misleading Video by IVORY2009(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2016
Beetobee:

Well the reality is that in every society, there are undesirable elements that only think about themselves and not the well being of their society. I can now understand why this society is so rotten. And please grow up, get some tiny amount of sense in you and stop basing leadership on religious standing after all, you don't worship him nor does he worship you.

The young man is saying the truth! Have u seen the roth in the system under Buhari's watch, or you are still being spoon feed by mumsi and pupsi? Wakeup frm your slumber boy and smell the coffee.....
Re: Misleading Video by andaxon: 3:42pm On May 17, 2016
MadCow1:

Oga Ade, respect another man's religion.

2 Likes

Re: Misleading Video by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 17, 2016
I laugh.

You know what? I'd say it's the beginning, we had a president who didn't know Nigerian politics, but the nation rose to biggest economy in Africa, beating South Africa and Egypt.
Today a slander after another, funny we don't even know what position we in now, possibly we could be contesting who's poorer, Nigeria or Nepal or Bangladesh... grin

This would serve as a big lesson to all of you who voted on the basis of "I'm a Northerner, ma broda na frezidant" should serve us right, who's willing to learn anyways?
Re: Misleading Video by klax(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2016
I thought this same video was posted here few days back in relation to shekaraus saga

I just pray buhari regime will not plunge Nigeria into a bloody revolution.

In my entire life this is only time Nigeria are so divided in every area of life it's a bug shame on buhari and his APC government.

The peace of Nigeria is seriously sitting on time bomb this is very dangerous. This is why in life before a president is chosen his or her star or destiny need to be seriously checked and scrutinised, buhari star mismatched Nigeria problem as a matter of fact I belief buhari is not meant to be a president but maybe a party leader or nnpc chairman or EFCC chairman. 1984 was a hell 2015/16 already almagedon.
Re: Misleading Video by Boxer007(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2016
I love watching Muslim men when they pray. They have the best round bottom
Re: Misleading Video by Mudarris: 3:50pm On May 17, 2016
Very very wrong interpretation by the interpreter... He's just being entirely mischievous
Re: Misleading Video by sexytyga(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2016
guywitzerogal:
Rubbish
do you understand the vid. or did you even watch it sef.
Re: Misleading Video by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2016
Everyday i keep regreting ever voting d heartless nomad!
Re: Misleading Video by MeAboki(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
9jii:
Former Minister na now u de turned your house into mosque

See Them for Shekarau Mansion, paid touts.

Why u no go mosque and do your jokes

Quite true; just a small handful set of youths at Shekarau's house in Kano after he had been invited by the EFCC, praying against Buhari for the safe return of their thieving master; let them try that at an open mosque outside the safety of the man's house and you will see how they'll be flogged to their papa houses.

Despite the present difficulties, Buhari is still very popular, as ppl see and believe in what he is doing - even his enemies, the wailers, know he means well for Nigeria but are just too bitter to admit it.
Re: Misleading Video by HolyHero: 3:53pm On May 17, 2016
Orikinla:
YOU DON'T KNOW GOD.
[size=15pt]
you do?
[/size]
Re: Misleading Video by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
Elchappo:
They know Allah is a weakling who can't even chase off a fly..

Allah nah Arusi bu ofu ihe...
The title of this thread is misleading therefore it's false and try to GET wisdom before spewing nonsense on an online forum banza kawai

1 Like

Re: Misleading Video by donodion(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2016
timidapsin:
Another video i found online
Very shocking undecided undecided

Angry Nigerian Muslims Praying For Allah To Destroy Buhari's Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faMwsDlNUcQ

Mobile users watch here=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faMwsDlNUcQ

Hahahaha they could as well shave off the hair on their dry heads, armpit, privates,eye brow and burn it as an incense with their foul breath... Buhari will keep fighting the corrupt entities till they return the loot or forfeit their assets, pack their kaya,run and leave my country.

Yeye!.
Re: Misleading Video by fortunewise1(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2016
Haba may dem free buhari.d man dae do wetin e fit do
Re: Misleading Video by Mistermamus(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Misleading Video by HalimaSadiya(f): 3:58pm On May 17, 2016
MadCow1:

As your moniker suggests that you don't belong among sane people lol don't be silly.

2 Likes

Re: Misleading Video by Esji80(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
engrfaruq:
Engr ka roka musu shiriya daga Allah ba tsinuwa ba. Allah Ya shiryesu in masu shiryuwa ne.ameen Allah Ya taimaka Baba Buhari,Ya bashi ikon yiwa talakawa adalci ameeen. Sai Baba
Re: Misleading Video by dammyagboola(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
Allah is not a fool like them. I am a Muslim and I know that Allah doesn't answer the prayer of hypocrite. Even the christians are praying for the success of this administration because this our hope. They are just hypocrite.
Re: Misleading Video by auwalyau: 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
For those that understand Arabic like me, you will know that this is a general muslim prayer, no reference whatsover to President Buhari or Nigeria. The translator seems not to know what is being said too, unless if the clip is truncated.

3 Likes

Re: Misleading Video by driand(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
Just to get back at PMB, and their prayer is answered then Nigeria remains on the same spot for the next 4/8 years , and if another government comes to power another set of people would pray for his government to fail and for another 4/8 years the country remains on same spot, grin grin grin now who is doing who?
Re: Misleading Video by chikel2000(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2016
Isn't he smart?
HolyHero:
[size=15pt]
God should not destroy Buhari's government because if affects all of us.. He should rather destroy Buhari and APC
[/size]
Re: Misleading Video by samplegirl(f): 4:08pm On May 17, 2016
MadCow1:

On the contrary Allah exists. Allah is Devil himself. Doubt it? Look for the novel '' WHO IS THIS ALLAH '' and read. You will come back and thank me.

1 Like

Re: Misleading Video by Esji80(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2016
Halimasadiya, Allah Ya saka miki da alkhairinsa. Yaran shegun nan komai sai sun sa addini cikinsa. Allah Ya shiryesu ameen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick / Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / List Of 240 Polling Units Where Voting Won't Take Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.