Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President (18685 Views)

See What The North Wished Jonathan When He Was President (pics) / Oyo State Government Denies Privatizing Schools / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by raycoolman(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by adeoba2008(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2016
OBJ should stop acting like a saint for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by DMLords: 4:06pm On May 17, 2016
Sedofbobs:
Can anyone give me a better airtel subscription for my android with d amount. Plzzzzzz.

How is this one related to privatization of NNPC?

Go tech section na

But if na to make me angry u ask that question, kontinu
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by alt3r3g0: 4:07pm On May 17, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
PROBLEM IS THAT THE OIL IN MY ANCESTORS LAND IS OWNED BY THE NORTH!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

THE HEADQUARTERS FOR OIL COMPANIES ARE IN ABUJA & LAGOS

WHY IS THAT?

WE DEMAND RESOURCE CONTROL AND B00HARI SENDS IN THE ARMY.
MEANWHILE THE MOBILE DIVISION OF BOKO HARAM CALLED FULANI HERDSMEN ARE ROAMING STATES
WELDING AK47s

WHY IS THAT?

B00HARI IS QUICK TO CONDEMN THE NDA & IPOB THAT HAS NOT KILLED ANYBODY
YET THIS SAME B00HARI DECRIED THE KILLINGS OF MURDEROUS BOKO HARAM.
ALSO HE HAS REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE MOBILE DIVISION OF BOKO HARAM CALLED FULANI HERDSMEN

WHY IS THAT?

A lot of companies were first situated in warri...when the voilence became too much, they moved to ph...and when the voilence there became too much, they moved to Lagos and Abuja.

Within these states, as an albino, you are not safe moving around how much more a foreigner.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by heilige(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2016
Atiku for don buy am
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by MakeWeTalk: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
alt3r3g0:

A lot of companies were first situated in warri...when the voilence became too much, they moved to ph...and when the voilence there became too much, they moved to Lagos and Abuja.

Within these states, as an albino, you are not safe moving around how much more a foreigner.

Is that why the North owns 95% of the oil blocks?
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Coldfeets: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
Stories for the gods.
NIGERIA, A COUNTRY WHERE LEADERS ONLY KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT AFTER THEY HAVE VACATED OFFICE

So on point, nigga.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2016
olokfor:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/obasanjo-advises-fg-to-privatize-nnpc/147099.html

Ameachi, now as this present government minister, what are you doing to make it right?
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by 9ja4show: 4:24pm On May 17, 2016
Useless man, obj branded corruption in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by nappy1: 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
govt is continuity therefore, one cannot finish everything. Obj sef, he feels he knows it all. na wa o
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by colli247(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2016
nonsense father of corruption
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by alt3r3g0: 4:32pm On May 17, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Is that why the North owns 95% of the oil blocks?

Can you please mention the specific names of the people you feel should own them?

This is so we can avoid another Zimbabwe....they blamed the white farmers for their predicament, and drove them out. With all the land and machines in their posession, they all almost died of hunger.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 17, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
PROBLEM IS THAT THE OIL IN MY ANCESTORS LAND IS OWNED BY THE NORTH!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

THE HEADQUARTERS FOR OIL COMPANIES ARE IN ABUJA & LAGOS

WHY IS THAT?

WE DEMAND RESOURCE CONTROL AND B00HARI SENDS IN THE ARMY.
MEANWHILE THE MOBILE DIVISION OF BOKO HARAM CALLED FULANI HERDSMEN ARE ROAMING STATES
WELDING AK47s

WHY IS THAT?

B00HARI IS QUICK TO CONDEMN THE NDA & IPOB THAT HAS NOT KILLED ANYBODY
YET THIS SAME B00HARI DECRIED THE KILLINGS OF MURDEROUS BOKO HARAM.
ALSO HE HAS REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE MOBILE DIVISION OF BOKO HARAM CALLED FULANI HERDSMEN

WHY IS THAT?

........PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS OVER. .......AND THE PICTURE U POSTED WAS FROM THE REPUBLIC OF SUDAN ! HABA MUST YOU FORCEFULLY CREATE LIES JUST TO MAKE A POINT
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by juman(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2016
9ja4show:
Useless man, obj branded corruption in this country

Abi. Useless man.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by colli247(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2016
nobody is commenting now all of you western are dumb if say na south u ppl will open that una smelling mouth
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by anny268(f): 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
Chosen1984:
Stories for the gods.
NIGERIA, A COUNTRY WHERE LEADERS ONLY KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT AFTER THEY HAVE VACATED OFFICE
Exactly!
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by anny268(f): 4:40pm On May 17, 2016
Medicine after death..
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by pat077: 4:43pm On May 17, 2016
Was he the President 20years ago? Maybe he would have done it when he was in Yola prison.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Femsyn(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2016
Timolanki:
Shut up!!! Ur among d gorrilas that plunged Nigeria into this miserable state.

The NEPA that u privatized, what ve they offered us apart from blackout?

How was NEPA privatised Distribution is not the only arm of electricity provision, which unfortunately was d only arm privatised.

Can you distribute what has not been generated??

Until the whole process is privatised, you can't say privatisation was a failure.

Nigerians and their ignorance.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by emvico(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2016
angry ok i have heard u. but what else do u want from us, another chance or a forgivess. ? pls just leave us alone pls angry cool
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2016
Timolanki:

But it was gej that privatise NEPA na.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by pat077: 4:53pm On May 17, 2016
MrTruth4real:

But it was gej that privatise NEPA na.
who turn them to PHCN?
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by fairheven: 4:54pm On May 17, 2016
privatizing or selling it to your kings men as you did AFRICAN PETROLEUM to OTEDOLA,NATIONAL OIL cum OANDO to wale TINUBU ,NICON INSURANCE AND AIR NIGERIA TO JIMOH IBRAHIM

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Arise01: 4:56pm On May 17, 2016
Timolanki:

....I think u need to direct your ANGER to ur father that failed to trained you....Although I dnt blame u instead am ggona blame ur lazy father
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 17, 2016
pat077:
who turn them to PHCN?
Obj, but gej was the one who privatise the disco and genco, leaving only the transmission line for fg because of security reasons.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by mumuto: 5:24pm On May 17, 2016
I bet you as far na Nigerians go run the private company, lootings will still linger. Why can't government do the needful by fighting corruption? This country eh
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Timbuktu14(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2016
The last time i checked, it was this Baba Iyabo that privatised NEPA! They forgot their duties and obligations to Nigerians afterward. Rather, they turned an avenue to extort cash from us. How do you explain the situation where you use no light throughout the month and got a bill at the end of it. God help us all.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by iswallker(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2016
successive governments refuse to pass the PIB - petroleum industry bill, but they are calling for privatization which is inadvertently selling the NNPS to the same cabal who worked to sabotage it...because they are the ones who have the means to acquire such an entity.... undecided

the solution is financial independence. determine your own future by not sitting on your asses and expecting government to do things right...check my post at this url

https://www.nairaland.com/3110807/direct-selling-sales-channel-give
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by Deadlytruth(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
Well, I used to be angered by OBJ's hypocrisy and holier than thou attitude, but I later sat down and critically re-examined some issues and based on my deduction I stopped being angered by his hypocrisy. And my analysis is this; as at 1998 God had successfully retired OBJ into political oblivion for being a key culprit of the messing up of Nigeria as far back as 1979. But the North, SE and SS voted him back to power in 1999 on the excuse that he had been to prison and had become born again. Some even said he was a patriot and based on all those mundane and puerile excuses they gave him block votes without him presenting a single manifesto.
Now It takes idiots to be governed by fools like OBJ. So if Nigerians could, based on primordial sentiments, vote a rogue and criminal like OBJ back to power 20 years after he institutionalized the corruption that Nigerians suffered before he returned to the scene, then why should he not take Nigerians for the fools we rightly are in his eyes? I have put myself in his shoes and discovered that I myself will keep insulting the collective intelligence of any people who vote me back to power 20 years after I institutionalized corruption among them. It is that simple and natural. OBJ has no qualms at all.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by DaBullIT(m): 6:59pm On May 17, 2016
Everybody that's been president in Nigeria is being accused of stealing funds as Petroleum Minister

How many wars can IPOB, Yeebos , SS,SE,ND fight ?
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by naijagobetter(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2016
Timolanki:

if IB was like OBJ we would not have been where we are today. Yes OBJ f*cked up/down as it concerns nepa but he did his best as time has proved.
Re: Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President by kayzeesoft(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2016
Mrjo:
This man is very wicked
Heartless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / Ethnic Crisis: Don’t Attack Southerners In The North – Northern Governors / FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.