Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death (22073 Views)

Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death / Last Photo Of Ishiaka Adeleke Before His Death / Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by SKAMM(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2016
Bukola na you kill ya papa

1 Like

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by solace2013: 5:50pm On May 17, 2016
the father he killed by his inordinate ambition?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by kulekaa(m): 6:01pm On May 17, 2016
charles316:
Saraki for President 2019
ur community president I guess

1 Like

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by sunerobaba: 6:06pm On May 17, 2016
thief dey remember thief...go meet am now

1 Like

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by ngmgeek(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2016
Na only his father? He will soon remember his forefathers 100 years after. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by misscall247: 6:12pm On May 17, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by juman(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2016
His father was not a good leader.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by AntiWailer: 6:26pm On May 17, 2016
The same father you worked against.

Now you are sending a pity message because of trial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by WaleBinSanusi(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2016
you just a fool...if u think its easy go make d noise too #bastard
EverestNwatu:
the price he paid to get to his stardom. Same with the olamide the noisemaker
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 17, 2016
Baba oloye(Olusola saraki), continue to res in peace., if not for your generosity and God, i wouldn't be where i am today. I know you stole money too as well as Bukola your son, but through your largesses some of us who were nothing benefited through your generosity and become something today.Sun re o rock of kwara state
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by mistypetal: 8:04pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by ArchEnemy(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2016
0rex:
In what car did he make the post? That's probably the only thing any car talk section member will care about.
smiley
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by obontami: 9:00pm On May 17, 2016
Wale Bin Sanusi:
you just a fool...if u think its easy go make d noise too #bastard

Mynd44 seun please do the needful
angry
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by drmuri(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
moderate99:

That's too harsh
But that sir, is the gospel truth
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by drmuri(m): 9:11pm On May 17, 2016
moderate99:

That's too harsh
But that sir, is the gospel truth
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by saidu009: 10:45pm On May 17, 2016
Sorry islamicaly we do not talk bad of the dead one, let focus on the man alive. If he has committed I wish he should be punished for other to learn.
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by okpiewon(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2016
Saraki’s Trial: Only Lead Counsel Can Cross-examine Witness, Court Says

SOurce:http://www.sarakinews.com/2016/05/sarakis-trial-only-lead-counsel-can.html
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 17, 2016
JOYOSITA:
After his "Dealth"?
Doesn't make any sense!
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by greatman247(m): 1:52am On May 18, 2016
charles316:
Saraki for President 2019

Joke of the century. Its like saying Fayose for president comes 2019. Saraki should just park well, which fake homage is he paying to his late father now? The same father he rebelled against while he was alive? I sensed he wished he die so he can be politically grounded and relevant, and win all his supporters over as well.
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by DedeNkem: 4:33am On May 18, 2016
Like father like son! A family of thieves!
Re: Saraki Remembers His Father, Four Years After His Death by JOYOSITA(f): 5:26am On May 18, 2016
henry49:
Doesn't make any sense!
yeah. It was a typographical error d poster made not me. Was only trying to draw his attention to that, which I think worked cus it's been corrected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) / Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) / FG Recalls Sacked NCAA Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.