Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) (22034 Views)

MTN Foundation Donates Vehicles To Ambode To Help Boost Security In Lagos(Pics) / Photos: Reconstruction Of Okota Road, Isolo Lagos In Progress / Deplorable State Of Okota Road (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
I visited my friend that stays at ago palace way with my car and i wept bitterly for the condition in that area. My car was damaged to the extent that i vowed never to visit anybody in ago-okota. the muddy water enters into your engine, the bad road spoils your tyre and shock absolver and when you come out of ago-okota it is as if you went on a 22days journey in the sahara desert. i heard that fashola and the lagos state govt are very slow in handling the situation of the road.

Before i leave you all with the pictures of the terrible conditions of ago-okota road i will like to let my friends living there know dat am very sorry but before i visit, there must be a reasonable amount of work done on the road.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
more pics

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
Result of taking govt to court to secure to secure a court injunction to stop the road construction....

By the time the matter could be settled in court..the rainy season has set in....the residents will need to wait till the rainy season is over for work to resume on the road construction.

8 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Bad road

4 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Bad road

the road is terrible and a serious eyesore. fashola has failed ago-okota

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by supaeagles(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
Person needs correct car to pass through that river oh!
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Op welcome nigeria!!!!

Those pix looks like ths US compared to were l stay in benin

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Na wa oooooo shocked shocked c mess

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by toskut(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
You can't send us 4 pictures of the same location on a road thats over 5 miles and expect us to judge with that.

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Lilimax(f): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
I hope this area is part of the Mega city- Lagos undecided.

Eko o ni baje! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by deeptesting(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
OP take heart! The day I passed through that spot because mile 2 axis was blocked,I wept bitterly. At least there should be some palliatives to ease the suffering of the people in that area.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by sorom4: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is not even d state of d road now. Big stones has been thrown into d river to make it un-motorable more. Vehicles r trapped there every seconds and d transportation fare has bn doubled
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by slimfit1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
PDP councillor or chairman de Ni is the one running that local government street I can tell u that.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by dridowu: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
the road is very bad esp from last bus stop to kaz gym fitnes centre, 1 of d worst road have ever came across
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by GooseBaba: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2013
Chineke me' .. What is this? The local government dey sleep? Wahala dey...
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by dangiwa09(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2013
toskut: You can't send us 4 pictures of the same location on a road thats over 5 miles and expect us to judge with that.

Nobody is asking you to judge anything. The OP simply showed a picture of the deplorable condition of a particular section of the road. Regardless of the state of other sections of that street, that section is what it is, very bad.

23 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by uncleu(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
I visited a friend that stays in Canal Estate Okata. The Ago Palace way is 20 times better than the Canal Estate road. I wonder why Fashola has negleted Okota this much.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Emperor5c(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
For a minute I was thinking maybe this is aba not the reverend lagos.
So finally eko has baje-ed.

16 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Boyoorisha: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
The road is under construction! Why didn't you acknowledge that work is ongoing to fix the road? You must have passed through the completed portion of the road if you came in through Ago junction
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by AbuMikey(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
All that comes to my Mind is River JordaN
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Olaone1: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
More than terrible lipsrsealed undecided

Eko o ni baje ooo grin grin
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by philclem(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
angry angry angry angryWas there last week,u need to see how bad the road is and yet the houses In this same area are very xpensive angry
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Bobbystanley(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
How is it my business?
I taught they said their Governor is the best..mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by timpaker(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
when i visit there I'm gonna be riding in my Toyota Tundra. dem no born bad road well.
Well, thank God Abuja roads are smooth and flood free!

#OMG

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by rozayx5(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
And Fashola is claiming FG did not allow him to repair and toll Airport Rd undecided undecided undecided

and please @ OP the title is misleading ( change the road to River)

where is Eko Ole when you need him

4 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by philclem(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Ola one: More than terrible lipsrsealed undecided

Eko o ni baje ooo grin grin
;†he o baje gan!
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by anyaprince2(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
hey, so bad am very sorry for that, i pray that god will help Lagos state
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by mcsimon(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
I thank God he delivered me from Ago-okota,where there rent is so high with bad road,when i was leaving there i ve to swim to work,all my shoe got bad.thank you Lord i'm free,also find difficult to visit my friends over there.wow! what a pitty..
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by billante(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
[size=25pt]Where is EKO Ile? You see una Life!?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
joel lala:

the road is terrible and a serious eyesore. fashola has failed ago-okota

Na WAEC?

BRF can't see all and do all, he has tried so far. Abeg give am credit.
Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
supaeagles: Person needs correct car to pass through that river oh!
Correct car? You mean like Boat or Canoe for rainy season, Grand Cherokee, Ford Explorer or Izuzu Trooperfor dry season.

Last Bullet:
That road needs urgent reconstruction ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics) by Osyxcel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
shocked Lake of fire, sorry, water... shocked

Well, since work is ongoing, it's only a matter of time, and this will be a thing of the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Called For Jega's Sack & Accused INEC Of Corruption In March 2013 / Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Walter Onnoghen: Wike Talks Tough, Reveals What Buhari Will Do If He Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.