Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room (877 Views)

OAP N6 Raises Alarm Over Very Poisonous Snakes That Have Invaded Lekki / Natural Options For Increasing Cervical Mucous / See The Scorpion I Killed In My Room This Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room by Onilaiscool(f): 4:31pm On May 17, 2016
the heater has stopped working in my student house

so the Jamaican boy said, I shld put on the shower, that the heat of the shower will warm the room up

the shower has been on for 5 days
and i beginning to see mucor every where on the door, wall and tables
Re: Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 17, 2016
I can profer answers, but it'll cost you.
Re: Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2016
Must be the dump environment. It sounds dangerous to your health

1 Like

Re: Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room by Baroba(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2016
Lol, I don't think its mucous, unless someone walked in and started coughing em out on your table, its probably mould infestation your are experiencing..

Mould and mildrew are quite common in cold climates, the are usually seen during winter and cold periods and habitate in damp humid environments..

The idea of turning on the shower was the wrong move, the heat will create a damp moist environment, perfect environment for mould to thrive..

Switch of the shower, open up your windows to let in air.. If you can afford it, just buy a dehumidifier to reduce the level of humidifed air in the room.. To kill them off quickly, just get a mould spray or use water with a small amount of bleach to clean.. To prevent build up in future, ensure rooms are not clustered and try and let in air and sunlight into your room as much as possible especially day time..

The dettol spray for me is the best in the business, it kills them and leaves your wall or furniture clean, no mess..

1 Like

Re: Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room by lepasharon(f): 10:27pm On May 17, 2016
Been running for 5 days?
Re: Why Has Mucous Invaded My Room by Nobody: 10:55am On May 18, 2016
lepasharon:
Been running for 5 days?

grin grin grin

Muahahahahaha grin

And people were actually giving meaningful advice.

(1) (Reply)

Patient’s Kidney Stolen By Nigerian Doctor During Operation In Adamawa / Causes And Treatment Of Prostate Problems / Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.