Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? (1222 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / Which Of These Did Your Mum Used To Beat U With??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by BossDanniee(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2016
Hey Nairalanders, Comment the item your mum love using on you? I love you mum Mine is number 5.

Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by ireneony(f): 8:19pm On May 17, 2016
None grin
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2016
Chai,I stubborn small Ooo,ALL OF THE ABOVEgringringrin
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by 500samuel(m): 8:32pm On May 17, 2016
despite my gentility my mum used almost all....God bless u mum for training me very well
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Yuneehk(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2016
She rarely hits but if she must, it has to be with mpia mpia
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by dominique(f): 8:37pm On May 17, 2016
Rolling pin on a child? Any mother that uses such deserves to be arrested
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Khd95(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2016
My mama use dvd cord flog me die,sorte i use head nack wall choooigringrin

shalaot iyami,eleko cool
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 17, 2016
None. She preferred using her hands. One igbati or igbarun from her will clear your eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 17, 2016
NO.5 or her bear hand.
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Fynestboi: 9:01pm On May 17, 2016
My own no dey the list.

undecided
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by obiorathesubtle: 9:05pm On May 17, 2016
grin all of the above.. But she loved cane more abeg..

Lalasticlala my boy, take this thing to the front, let us remember the love of mothers..
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by talk2alabama: 9:06pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
None. She preferred using her hands. One igbati or igbarun from her will clear your eyes grin
glo frustrated me up cry
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
glo frustrated me up cry
awww are you still having network problem?
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by talk2alabama: 9:17pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
awww are you still having network problem?
I tried calling to tell u abt it today..

Since yesterday wen I came bak, I thought after unwinding den i"d come online, only for glo browsing to just be inactiv up till nw.. I got so annoyed abt went to subscribe for etisalat..
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
I tried calling to tell u abt it today..

Since yesterday wen I came bak, I thought after unwinding den i"d come online, only for glo browsing to just be inactiv up till nw.. I got so annoyed abt went to subscribe for etisalat..
sorry i was kinda busy. So you're using etisalat now?
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by talk2alabama: 9:26pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
sorry i was kinda busy. So you're using etisalat now?
for browsing.. should I gv u d new number?
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 17, 2016
talk2alabama:
for browsing.. should I gv u d new number?
yeah
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Omotayor123(f): 9:44pm On May 17, 2016
None... My mum doesn't use Violence. But if she gives you verbal lashing... Chai!!!! You will prefer all the kondo and koboko in the world.

My mum has a lashing name for every child in the family, which she uses anytime the child does something wrong.

Going back memory Lane now, brings smile to my lips ***cheesy
I'm free now, but my younger ones are yet to be spared.

. Shout out to all the sweet mums in the world.. I love you mummy grin grin
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by talk2alabama: 9:45pm On May 17, 2016
juhan:
yeah
sent.. check ur inbox
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Mediapace: 9:48pm On May 17, 2016
Chai see stubborn child wink

I wasn't even stubborn,i'm gentle not like you tongue
juhan:
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by petux(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2016
3 and 7
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 17, 2016
All except 2, 4, 6, 8, 9
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by forghon: 9:04am On May 18, 2016
none she uses on small belt attached to her luggage bag e small bt wen e land for body e pain much much and shes d only one dat can remove it and fix it back after use
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 18, 2016
2 and 3 grin grin
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by loomer: 10:27am On May 18, 2016
None, na hand and teeth she use
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by NL1960: 3:07pm On May 18, 2016
Omotayor123:
None... My mum doesn't use Violence. But if she gives you verbal lashing... Chai!!!! You will prefer all the kondo and koboko in the world.

My mum has a lashing name for every child in the family, which she uses anytime the child does something wrong.

Going back memory Lane now, brings smile to my lips ***cheesy
I'm free now, but my younger ones are yet to be spared.

. Shout out to all the sweet mums in the world.. I love you mummy grin grin

What was yours?. From this pic on your profile, e be like say you stubborn well well. grin
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2016
my mum never got to really hit me, cos I would run to hide somewhere and come back when I know she is calm, a couple of slaps though.

but my Papa beat me with belt no be small o cry
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by MARKone(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2016
Lol my mom used 2 5 & 7 and slaps of course. She was shocked when i siezed No 5 which she wanted to use on me, from her, while giving her a very cold stare. She had an alone time, and decided to stop beating me, don't blame her, Still love you ma. My kids is just 1, though stopped it a long time ago, I just growl now, everybody maintains his line.
Re: Photo: Which Of These Did Your Mum Used On You? by Peritus(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2016
You forgot the most accessible one: her mighty wide palm!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Rescue My Three Children From This Beast / Guys Please Advice Me..before It's Too Late / Watch This Cute Baby Cry Everytime Her Mom And Dad Kiss[PICS/VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.