Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,130 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. (1418 Views)

Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by aresa: 8:57pm On May 17, 2016
Eko o ni baje o...

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by EbukaFran: 9:00pm On May 17, 2016
OP you are becoming a thorn in the flesh of IPOB people

I will advice that you spread these updates, perhaps, you could create these IPOB suicide inducing threads once a week to minimise the hatred

I would not want IPOB mass suicide, Lagos and Yorubaland needs an illiterate workforce to cater for their needs.

God bless Lagos

God bless Yorubaland

10 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by Mynd44: 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by Firefire(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2016
I hope this is not the usual 1st term performance gimmick we witnessed with Fashola where the 2nd term became a colossal disaster?

If not, kudos to Ambode the 'Orobo governor' according to the OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by olatunjithomas(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2016
aresa:
Eko o ni baje o...
if I Carry go gbagada my guy,you go love Lagos oooo...but wait,why didn't Olamide mention his own Bariga in that particular jamz?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by mayorrolex(m): 10:53pm On May 17, 2016
almost all the governor's perform well in their 1st term to pave way for their 2nd term which they will relax to loot d treasury and lavish tax payers money..

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by Rossikk(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2016
This is what a Nigerian street should look like in the 21st century.

No need for the black and white kerb painting and stuff. Just the infrastructure. Period.
Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by afroniger: 11:53pm On May 17, 2016
Rossikk:
This is what a Nigerian street should look like in the 21st century.

No need for the black and white kerb painting and stuff. Just the infrastructure. Period.

I still don't get why they keep painting that ugly black and white pattern honestly. Paint wey go quickly fade and wash. It's way better to just leave the concrete in its natural color.

Besides that, Good job by Ambode.
Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:15am On May 18, 2016
Small steps like this lead to a better, more civil and more productive society.
Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by vicadex07(m): 12:43am On May 18, 2016
aresa:
Eko o ni baje o...
Stop lying...this road was built by Ibos and funded with our "oyel" money...
Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by aresa: 1:53am On May 18, 2016
vicadex07:

Stop lying...this road was built by Ibos and funded with our "oyel" money...

Hope this is sarcasm..
Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by vicadex07(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2016
aresa:

Hope this is sarcasm..
Sure now grin
Re: Ambode Commissions Brown Street. Concrete With Sidewalk. Pics. by Daliano(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2016
What is ASUP stance on the strike?

(1) (Reply)

Things Are Difficult Because Jonathan’s Govt Left Empty Treasury – Gbajabiamila / Killing Of Unarmed Biafra Agitators On Anniversary Day, Obiano Vows To Offset Bi / Breaking News - NIGERIA TO REPLACE UK IN EUROPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.