Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others (13915 Views)

Ambode Presents Cheques To Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Beneficiaries / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo) / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by hayzee545(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2016
Wife of the President, Aishat Buhari today showed love to families of the missing Chibok girls and those of the 59 boys, who were killed at the Federal Government College of Buni Yadi in Yobe State on February 25 , 2014.

The cheques were presented in the presence of some of the mothers of the missing Chibok girls and a representative of the slaughtered Buni Yadi boys.

Also present were wife of Vice-president, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo, and member of house of representative representing Damboa/Gwoza/Chibok, Hon. Asabe Vilita Bashir.

Source: http://olumoonline.com/2016/05/17/photos-aishat-buhari-presents-cheques-to-families-of-chibok-girls-and-buni-yadi-boys-that-were-massacred/

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2016
Very good if there were really any girls missing.

May d souls of the slain boys RIP, Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Flexherbal(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2016
Money can never bring back the dead.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by yarimo(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2016
Na lie Who tell you?
Flexherbal:
Money can never bring back the dead.
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by KissCODE(m): 12:39am On May 18, 2016
This money is always being giving to chibok girls‘ parents is for what?

Paying them to keep pretending their children are missing?
Or will the money take the place of there missing children.

What would be paramount to any parent is to see his or child back not money.

Chibok girls‘ issue is the highest level of LIES & DECIET. This government will always pay so that these fake parents dont expose them.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Cjrane2: 12:45am On May 18, 2016
[size=22pt]Pay off for acting well in the biggest SCAM in Nigeria's history.[/size]

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Nobody: 6:35am On May 18, 2016
Amazing action
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Bitterleafsoup: 6:46am On May 18, 2016
Publicity stunts still going on a year after elections.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by joseph1832(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Publicity stunts still going on a year after elections.
Is it more public than the one Patience Jonathan pulled, I'm sure you remember, "daris God oh". grin

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Firefire(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2016
Fraudulent source of wealth must be investigated.

Firefire:
Another N55 Million donation after the initial N150 Million to IDP, all coming from a very poor family where the head of the family earlier claimed to have only N1million in his bank account and declared N33 Million in his asset declaration form to CCB but failed to tell Nigerians the 'stolen' wealth graciously hidden in the wife accounts.

Where is she getting all this fund from, is it from the 2016 appropriation bill, Union Bank Loan or from the underground Safe in Daura?

Kai Buhary!

Kai Zombies!

This Fifu are kworupt.

This is one of the reason we asked Buhary to be honorable enough to declare his assets and that of his wives publicly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by CR77(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2016
#BringBackOurGirls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by kings09(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2016
OK oo but does dis mean the chibok gals r missing/gone for gud?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by AngelAhnie(f): 8:40am On May 18, 2016
Oh mehn! Other parents in chibok whom kids were not abducted would be like....Aisha why you no follow those boko boys, see free money dey miss us..

Tell your husband to Bring back the girls and stop this rubbish woman!

Kai buhari cry
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by ORACLE1975(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Haha

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Herapal(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Eye service
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Segadem(m): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Omotayor123(f): 8:41am On May 18, 2016
Money for what

OK, To show some love??

I hear you undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Segadem(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2016
Cjrane2:
[size=22pt]Pay off for acting well in the biggest SCAM in Nigeria's history.[/size]
...and Shekau is also playing along with federal government in the big scam of yours by parading " fake abducted girl"?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by lagosrd: 8:42am On May 18, 2016
hayzee545:
Wife of the President, Aishat Buhari today showed love to families of the missing Chibok girls and those of the 59 boys, who were killed at the Federal Government College of Buni Yadi in Yobe State on February 25 , 2014.

The cheques were presented in the presence of some of the mothers of the missing Chibok girls and a representative of the slaughtered Buni Yadi boys.

Also present were wife of Vice-president, Mrs Dolapo Osinbajo, and member of house of representative representing Damboa/Gwoza/Chibok, Hon. Asabe Vilita Bashir.

Source: http://olumoonline.com/2016/05/17/photos-aishat-buhari-presents-cheques-to-families-of-chibok-girls-and-buni-yadi-boys-that-were-massacred/

Cheques from the defunct office of the first lady or from bubus pension and sale of bubus cows I laugh in Japanese........
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by ALAYORMII: 8:43am On May 18, 2016
Is the cheque a pay off or what
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by dukie25: 8:44am On May 18, 2016
What sort of bribery is this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Marcus992000(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2016
KissCODE:
This money is always being giving to chibok girls‘ parents is for what?
Paying them to keep pretending their children are missing?
Or will the money take the place of there missing children.
What would be paramount to any parent is to see his or child back not money.
Chibok girls‘ issue is the highest level of LIES & DECIET. This government will always pay so that these fake parents dont expose them.

My take is this, money wasn't given to just Chibok girl's parent but also to the families of the dead school boys. In my opinion, I don't see this as a form of "publicity stunt" as many of us have tagged it. Rather I see it as a form of good will and identifying with the bereaved. Imagine you go pay them a visit empty handed, na we go still complain say se na only greeting dem go chop ni.
From what I see, anything done by this administration is often being castigated against. I belong to the school of thought that believes we disagree to agree. But when the disagreement is born out of bitterness and hatred then there is really no meaningful contribution such people can make rather than just "rant".

Abeg no quote me o, I no like politics palava, just airing my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by lovat(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2016
Bring back their kids and not moneatary compensation. I'd take my kid over any amount of money in this world
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Young03(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2016
useless government

is that what you promised us

using money to cover their mouth

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by lovat(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Is it more public than the one Patience Jonathan pulled, I'm sure you remember, "daris God oh". grin
there should be CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Firefire(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2016
Young03:
useless government

is that what you promised us

using money to cover their mouth

Instead of bribing and corrupting the Chibok girls parents, we need the girls back as promised by Buhary.

Buhary bring our girls back cry cry

Fellow Nigerians, can we be honest enough to ask where Aisha Buhary is getting all this millions she is sharing ?

Is the fund coming from her closed Beauty Salon in Kaduna or where ?

Aisha Buhary, where is the source of your fund ? Your Beauty Salon was closed as of 30th May 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Nobody: 8:46am On May 18, 2016
Cjrane2:

[size=20pt]The Biggest scam in the history of nigeria was GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN being president[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by Nobody: 8:47am On May 18, 2016
Cjrane2:

[size=20pt]The Biggest scam in the history of nigeria was GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN being president[/size]

[size=28pt]I HAVE NO SHOES[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by ajalawole(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
;DLike play, like play na soo stealing and corruption dey start ooo grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Presents Cheques To Chibok Girls Families, Others by OneManLegion(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2016
This woman is too much of a showy socialite for my liking.
She likes publicizing her philanthropic deeds....

And life nor be so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Members Of Osun Assembly Dump APC For ADP / We’re Not Committed To Endorsing Anybody – Northern Bishops / Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.